UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:20 am 
Unregistered
Hello All~
yesterday i was talking about Time Machine and internet with my friend.

We were thinking why we need time machine to travel the past?? it is for fun or the future people needs come back to help?

anyway~ my point of view is...I believe if WE try to develop a time mechine to send a person from the future to now....why they dont send us the message by internet or live chat?
I guess if they use time mechine to send data's message is much easier to send a person right?

I am not sure my point of view is correct or not...but if we can not get the message or livechat from the future by internet now. how can i believe OUR we can develop a time mechine to do time travel?? OR ( the future also not yet comeup with time mechine??)
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:55 am 

I think maybe they have done this already, but we may not know what we are looking at.

It would seem natural for it to be on the web.........somewhere.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:28 am 
Unregistered
Time travellers may have been apearing to us in the usual gamut of UFO phenomenon....
They could show up here without worry of being found out if they are our people from the future....how could we tell?
Messages may be waiting on the moon or other solar bodies.......as well as the traverllers themselves.....
The "Micro UFOs" that are getting mentioned by a few people could also be time probes......or visitors from one of the other ten dimensions....
As far as the internet goes, i am constantly finding items which indicate our future somehow....[laugh][crazy] perhaps they are secretly programming us to go certain ways even now...i think if done subtly they could influence us very easily to make certain choices etc....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 am 
Unregistered
[reply]
data's message is much easier to send a person right?
[/reply]
Thats correct. To cross time its need to use something faster than light. I think only gravitation is faster, so its need to use some gravi-comunicator.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:37 pm 

Actually, I think Time Travel can be done by accident (because it happened to me, once, and THAT for sure was an accident!), but I also think we can use our minds with "Intent" to see into another Time. It's like remote viewing, except we don't use the same disciplines the R.V.ers use, and we decide for ourselves where we intend to go and the approximate time frame we hope to view. It's astral travel with a round-trip ticket.

I have never tried this: our house, even during the dead of the night, is NEVER quiet enough to maintain a deep level of meditation. With all these noisey cats, the nightly coyote packs yipping and hunting, the owls hoo-hooting, the raccoons arguing over the cookies, and the helicopters buzzing our canyon, I can't get down to that deep state, anymore. I keep getting interrupted, no matter how hard I try to program out the local noise.

But if any of YOU are fortunate enough to live in a quiet area, or you have a room available where you can shut out the distractions of daily life, you might enjoy attempting to do it. Just be sure you surround yourselves with the White Lights of Protection. (Picture yourselves in the center of a gyroscopic bands of Bright, White Lights. From beneath your feet, straight up the center of your body, up over your head, down your back and reconnecting again under your feet; then from beneath your feet, up your right side, over your head, down your left side, and reconnecting under your feet; and from the center of the front of your body all the way around yourself, and reconnecting again in front of you. Picture then the colors of the chakras that come into the interior of your protection, and fill up your little bubble. (I always name the first band of light "protection from all danger" - the second one "protection from all fear", and the third one "protection from all deceptions." I do this before I go to sleep, every night, which is why I never seem to have nightmares, I guess. I put them around me when I get into my car to go somewhere, too. I have a perfect driving record.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but it's worked for me for more than 30 years, and it has apparently worked for some others who have later on come back to tell me how it saved them from an accident, or from a falling object, etc.

Happy travelling!
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:40 am 
Unregistered

Am wonder about its possible by phisic, probably not because back something in past is like copy it (beacuase in one time will be two obiects, one normal and one the same from future) In nature exist balance so one must first disappear (go to future)

So if something will be send to past, automaticly its copy will be send to future.. and you will dont see any changes.
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:49 pm 
Unregistered
As a species ages, the number of genetic mutations increase at a rate determined by generational factors. Prior to the end of species line, successful new species are spawned. Utilizing time, an end of line species may be extended. It is often necessary to reach back to early stages of your own species to sample genetic material.

Do not fear the 'UFO Alien', they are you, you are us....

___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 pm 

Flash: This is very interesting, as that is exactly what I had been told by a visiting Alien, about five years ago.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:44 pm 

Tiamat: This time travel thing is different things for different people. Those who see a lot of movies and TV see "time travel"as going some place and living there. For me it has, and still does, happen where I see a special issue in a persons life that is about to unfold. Most of the time I don't know this person, in fact I may have just met this person or in some cases not yet met this person.

It can happen while I am awake, driving, or shopping, or while asleep. At first I didn't view it as "Time Travel" but that's what it is.

When I share these experiences with the subject, for the most part, they accepted it with a state of wonder, only on two occuasions has it been met with a "Go to Hell" comment.

There has never been an effort on my part to cause this to happen, and for me that's a state of wonder.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:55 pm 

I Time-Travelled via an unexpected OBE from 1977 back to a pre-WWII army supplies depot and bar/commisary somewhere in Panama - in the year 1939 - I saw the current calendar hanging on the wall, with dates crossed off.

The FIRST time I Time-Travelled about 10 seconds into the future to save my son from a disasterous fall ... and after he was caught safely in my arms, I turned around and saw myself at the far end of the hallway - about 20 feet away - just beginning to start to run.

Then THAT "me" (at the far end of the hall) came WHOOOOOOOOSH! into my body holding the baby. (What a RUSH!)

Know the best thing about it? My mother-in-law (who absolutely hated me from the day she showed up on our doorstep, hell-bent on breaking up her son's marriage to me) began screaming, [i][b]Witch! Witch! Witch!"[/i][/b] because she'd been standing there next to me when I left my body to catch the baby.

She stopped aggravating me for a long time after that, and of course, her SON thought she was losing her mind. (Tee..Hee!)
___