UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Falling asteroids...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 am 

I don't really understand the nukes, dad... it seems like a masculine pissing contest to me. Maybe (until WOMEN run the world!!!) that's what it has to be. I don't have any other answer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am 

Those nukes will be needed in a future, but will be needed also the cooperation between Countries. The asteroid on Alberta is a little example, probably the beginning of something that will happens... as it did long ago before the arrival of the man.

It is necessary that all wars on the planet stop, and peoples takes knowledge of the possible danger coming from outside the planet, something that they forget to check...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:41 pm 

Perhaps there is a lot more to this.

Surely the world's leaders have consulted with their scientists. And they have all consulted with eachother. And all the resources at their disposal would collectively point to at least he possibility, let alone an educated guess as to probability, of major asteroids smashing into the earth.

Why is there nothing more mainstream about this. There seems to be nothing in the middle. One one end, you have happy fragment hunters picking up a motherload of samples in Alberta, and on the other end, no serious discussion as to what this could imply. Is it more likely than not, that there will be more? Bigger ones? Can they effectifely track their trajectory paths? From what distance. 100 miles, 10,000 miles?

Are there warning protocols in place? Are emergency resources personnel trained to deal with such a disaster? Is it even in text books?

If, as they say, the dinosaurs were wiped out by similar occurrances, isn't it obvious that it poses an even greater threat to our earth?

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm 

Quote:
Are there warning protocols in place?
First warning has been launched few days ago, before Christmas.

Quote:
Are emergency resources personnel trained to deal with such a disaster?
It will never be possible, or on the contrary all the world should be always in alert state...this is what makes it impossible...

Similar occurrances are done to the clouds filtering all the sun rays. The planet becomes totally cold and every thing become harder to be done...

What peoples are doing now is emiting poisons, burning oxygene and not taking seriously care of the planet. Thousand of years ago it was done to a natural event, now is done to the human's event, but the result can be the same...

All peoples are in a random island, having fun and not taking care of what can happens, as it happened long ago, and again there is not a measure to fight the dangerous possible (it will happens...before or after) event. How many years must pass before they understand it? Do is necessary to arrive to the last day and launching warning to the populations? That's stupid!

Someone (friends here) asked me "Why are you so sure it will happens?" My answer "If you can tell me where Earth is going to, then I will say that I am wrong, but as you can't say it...with more chances it will".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 am 

dad, I look at the "Earth Changes" like this:

Mankind has had to have left a 'footprint' when we began burning fossil fuel, splitting the Atom, etc.

Did we do ALL of the damage to the earth?

NO! Part of the damage is generic... Changes that are bound to happen because of changes going on it the Sun, we can't prevent."

Can we stop it? Probably not.

Can we slow it down? Maybe, just a little...

But whatever we can do to make the air cleaner, the water purer, the soil more healthy, and the crops/plants that grow, more healthy, the better for all of us as long as we're here. We just have to all do the best we know how.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 am 

Hi,
Now that we know meteors can wreak havoc here on Earth, what will become of the asteroid or meteor disaster film we once saw aplenty for several decades?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
free horoscope online
free daily horoscope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 am 

Well, I just recently read that NASA wants to (really!!) lasso a meteorite and bring it into orbit around the earth so we can study it... It is just my own paranoia, or does anyone else think this is a dangerous act? What happens if we don't get it in the right orbit? And worse yet, what happens when (as everything else does) it's orbit degrades and it comes crashing down?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:50 pm 

Quite good work, nice article, but one more thing which should be mentioned I guess is that previously was such kind of innovation at the universitites that teachers check all students' papers on plagiarism, so students are interested in writing only unique artciles, and moreover if they ordered one they can easilly check it on plagiarism, so If you previously do not know how to check plagiarism https://plagiarismsearch.com/plagiarism-check.html of the paper from now it is not the problem with the help of this site