UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:31 pm 

And here last new about this planet. Sorry, but I had to us the automated translating from Google, 'cause I have little time (I am working...) only to post this.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=it&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecplanet.com%2Fblog%2Farchive%2F2009%2F05%2F18%2Fil-pianeta-nibiru.html&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 am 

as far as i can see configuration of earth nubiru binary orbits are rather incorrect (in simple terms speaking really fooking unstable)

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 pm 

Exact. For tyhis we must not alarm anyone, but simply ask to open eyes..!

It could be that the planet will pass around here (and it will give troubles) or it will pass very far, but we all (in the planet) have to be prepared to the possible catastrophe...so, why skiping the question?
;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 am 

With a rotation rate of 3600 years and its orbit at parabolic orbit that goes as close as earth mars and such it would create huge orbital instabilities (especially if it is as huge as it is described). The only thing that does not really suit up. 4k years it a rather small amount of time in astronomy. If a astronomical body of that size and that orbit would exist rest of planets would not be able to be on such stable orbits as we have now. And would not normalize after each passage of Nubiru. And also those instabilities would be noticed by all the amateur astronomers who has some idea of how to calculate orbits.

Also if it has 3 years to approach as (well supposedly late 2012). And its speed should be rather slow (such a huge orbit) it should be somewhere as far as mars. IT WOULD BE NEARLY AS BRIGHT AS THE MOON...

However Sun seem to be double star. (brown dwarf companion with 20mil year rotation) this is still waiting to be confirmed...

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:57 am 

I was checking for this particular information for a long time. Appreciative to you and stunning fortunes. It is essential that we inspected the blog segment intentionally. I am starting at now done it and find that this post is to a marvelous degree amazing.
http://www.hotdehraduncallgirls.com/