UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:43 pm 
Unregistered
I'm not familiar with this law, but from your description, it sounds like a dandy way to silence people (such as political dissidents), essentially to get them to "disappear" without any due process or other Constitutional protections. Now they have the excuse of terrorism to do the same thing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:16 pm 
Unregistered
Hold On....
It also says it was passed July 16, 1969.....

I found 2 different documents with 2 different dates...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:16 pm 
Unregistered
How can they put a person in a quarantine without proof because they wont believe the person in the first place?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:12 am 
Unregistered
Call an Extraterrestrial
An opportunity to make personal transmission into space

[url "http://cgi.ebay.com/url-deleted"]http://cgi.ebay.com/[#ff0000]url-deleted[/#ff0000][/url]

[#ff0000]----------------Image---------------from admin:
The URL pointing to eBay auction was deleted. We don’t want people like you spamming in our forum. The thing you are selling on ebay looks pretty much like [/#ff0000][#ff0000]a hoax, that’s probably why you have 0 feedback as an eBayer.[/#ff0000]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:56 am 
Unregistered
The goverment will try to do everything in there power to stop us, or kill us, if we come close to the truth. That's are goverment guy's.
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:09 pm 
Unregistered
I'm familiar with this law. As NASA explained it; it is in case a satallite or some other debri re-enters our atmosphere. This law apparently went into effect when the Columbia exploded upon re-entry. This information was gleaned from a documentary on UFO's on either the History Channel or National Geographic Channel.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:30 am 
Unregistered
So it seems as if this law was sleezed in when the attention most people had was to the space shuttle, Columbia.

Since this is the case, I believe that higher powers our at work trying to maintain order and control over our very lives.

These beings that enforce and direct this control are seemingly not of extraterrestrial origin, but are instead a negative trait belonging to our own species. Appearantly if history serves me right, as long as their has been corrupt people ruling our lands and as long as their has been power over the people by a select few, there will always be accounts of enforcement similar to this until our own very extinction. Unless, we give ourselves to partnership to beings of enlightment and purity. The day of their arrival will soon come.
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:35 am 
Unregistered
i guess you have read of project blue beam then?

sama

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:48 am 
Unregistered
I've read a lot of things in my day.