UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:51 am 

This is an interesting look in a new way at the controversy surrounding ancient civilizations, ET, Mars, solar systems, etc. There are interesting threads throughout the essay regarding the knowledge and experimentation done by the CIA, particularly near the bottom.

I don't put this level of conspiracy totally out of the realm of real possibilities. But, it is getting harder and harder to figure out fact from fiction.

http://www.S*P*A*M/Area51/Shadowl ... up049.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:08 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="Angela Brown"]Well, I really agree we believe that there are genuine mysteries about ancient Egypt - such as how (and why) they built the pyramids, where their civilisation came from, and how they knew many of the things that they knew. And who knows, may be real mysteries of Egypt have, effectively, been hijacked in order to serve other agendas. But how great those gods and goddesses were, and how important symbols they stand for in Pyramids Texts…

Here is a link I got that told me about the mythology and myths of Ancient Egyptians

http://egyptopia.com/Ancient+Egyptian+R ... 20_en.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 am 

Having read your link Tim I find it all makes much sense.

At the root of all this is a cult following, and I don't mean just those who follow Cayce or dream about ET in Egypt.

The dark forces of the CIA the British MI and Canada' CSIS are one and the same, so it would be prudent to create an alter. Something which would draw intense interest and keep attention focused on creative mysteries rather than the real deal.

It's actually quite brilliant if you know anything about the other side to all this.

It also provides an alibi of sorts by which to blind anyone looking to uncover their dirty deeds.

Of course its confusing, that's the whole idea. Take it to the level where it becomes very difficult to tell fact from fiction, if not impossible.

Myself I think most of it is rubbish, almost all of it is rubbish. And more rubbish is piled on more rubbish until all you can see is rubbish.

Hoagland is a case in point.....its all telepathy.....no physical contact, yet he in turn becomes a cult leader as do so many others. I saw this kind of stuff in the 60s and it always took me by surprise that anyone could take any of it seriously, but they did. To the point of traveling to other countries because a telepathic voice told them to......good grief already.

And guess what, all these telepathic voices were claiming to be ET....but who were they really?

This is very weird stuff, but I believe its important enough to talk about and for people to hear.

Beware folks, its not ET... what it really is, is a set-up and also a very good cover-up.

Notice the charismatic tone to all these people who are leading the way, sort of like new age pied pipers.

Remember Jones Town and what happened there?

The dark side is black, total evil if you will and intent on victory over all of us, but again this is not ET, this is simply the work of some very distorted and twisted individuals who collectively wish to dominate the rest of us.

This is why they create the phantom mythology, because you cannot fight a phantom. A phantom is just so much smoke with no actual body or mind.

So the new world order is a hoax, just a paranoid idea and there is no real evil in the world, just some misguided people who think there is. Don't I wish that were true, but it's not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:08 am 

Zahi Hawass, the "man in charge" of all that is Egyptian, is towing the line established by either the Muslims, the Egyptian Mandates (and maybe even our CIA) or all of them. I truly believe he has found treasures we will NEVER know about for decades. He's trying TOO HARD to get researchers in this country to stop pursuing Cayce's delusions, and the honest assessments made in decades past. He recently called on George Noory of Coast to Coast AM Radio to "take his word" as truth and "set silent" all these theories running amuck about the pyramids and other artifacts. Jim Marrs was recently in Egypt, and he's been around the block a few times--he's been an investigating journalist for 30 years. He recently told me he KNOWS from having been there, that there definitely IS water damage to the Sphinx and the pyramids. He says is doesn't take a scientists to know the difference between water damage and erosion by blowing sand.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 am 

This evening a new filmed part, said that was done to big rains.

But the riculous is to another thing: in the movie called Zeitgeist (open source) is told very clear that christian religion comes from egyptian. They show how it is possible, simply showing the text: you take out all proper names and the result is the same to the egyptian of long before (we talk about 2000 years before J.C.). Same actions but with different names...how do you call this? We call it a big "sola" (trick, cheat). So many peoples don't know they are praying in egyptian way? Very, very bad!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 am 

dad, IMHO, ALL religions are deceitful. They ALL skew the original texts to form their own belief systems... hence, control of their own people they want to dominate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 am 

I don't find this shocking at all......of course it came out of Egypt, that is where Moses came from...so the Jews and the Christians and the Muslims all share a common religion.

It all has a common start point and branched out from there.

They are trying a bit too hard to hide the fact that the history of Egypt is more than what they would like it to be.

Just take a good look at the Egyptian Royals, they came from the sky. Check out the shape of their heads....you don't see people like that walking around Egypt today.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 am 

Dr. Boylan (A well-known ufologist/star seed researcher & lecturer) recently listed people in our present U.S. Government as to their origins. He noted that President Obama is a "stars seed" -- a profile unto which he say I also fit, according to his survey of traits.

I guess when the President was in Cairo this week, and saw an ancient drawing of himself from thousands of years ago, carved into one of the antiquities, now he knows... :mrgreen: