UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 pm 

[url]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread313925/pg1[/url]

If we can hitch a ride with someone, I'll bring the margaritas and salsa/chips!
___

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:47 pm 

I'm in!! [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/egypt.gif[/img]

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:25 am 

Timbit & All,

In the 2nd part of the Al Bielek interviews, he talks about using the time tunnel created by our government to see underground ruins and a previous Mars civilization,which was built after they were attacked on the surface and had to live out the rest of their lives underground.
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:03 am 

This stuff about people living under the ground is interesting in more ways than one.

For example, the little people of B.C., live underground high in the mountains and only venture above ground when it is necessary. The very existence of these small people is barely known let alone anyone knowing very much about them.

But Thompson the explorer wrote many accounts of them in his journals, which came from stories told to him by the local aboriginals.

And even though they still survive today they still live underground and do not associate with the rest of us.

They evidently have magical abilities to transfer people from one place to another in the blink of an eye, which makes them sound very much like ET.

Having viewed some of their handiwork I can vouch for their existence, they are not simply a myth. I actually know of one other person who has met them face to face and he ran as fast as he could. His intrusion was not very well received.

Of course the skeptics will love this, but there is so much about which we know so little. And the little people are one of those things we know very little.

Once you leave civilization behind and get beyond the boundaries of roads and trails there is much in this vast land of ours to blow the most conservative of minds.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 am 
Unregistered
aH THE LITTLE PEOPLE IS IT?
And suren youll be looking to fall down a fairy hole or get caught up in their dancing all night long till yer wake up old and grey one day and realised youve danced yer three dimensional life away in one night....hey?
They are out there sure as BigFoot.
Under the auspices of mount shasta they dwell...and other mountains which i shall not be naming because of the danger to us and them.....
If you go out in the wild...theres many who have come back speaking of strange encounters in the trackless places...shrouded in the mists of the coastal rain forests...or hidden deep in the hinterlands beyond.....
Stories of the headless valley and elsewhere....about secret peoples and secret lives....unknown and unheralded BY CIVILSED BEINGS...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:41 am 

No fairies dancing I'm afraid..........

While timber cruising during the late 60s in preparation for the flooding of huge areas of forest, we were crossing the river each day, quite an adventure in itself with a 70hp outboard. But even that was no match for the river in places, full throttle and barely moving, in water as cold as ice.

Climbed each day a mile out to the west and then north for a mile and back down another mile to the river. And on a steep slope a mile out is a long way to travel.

Places no one had walked since Thompson came through so many years ago. On one occasion we reached a flat plateau and there beneath the trees was a small log cabin.........4 feet by 2 feet and 2.5 feet tall.

My work mate wouldn't go near it, but I got down on my hands and knees and had a peak inside. It had a single bunk packed with straw, a shelf with a burned candle and a couple of empty condensed milk cans.

From this plateau you could see for miles up and down the valley, so this was most likely a place for a watcher to sleep.

We did not disturb anything leaving it just the way we found it and moved on.

From the size of the bunk.....it would accommodate a person about 2 feet tall.

Of course there were other discoveries in our travels that indicated something very unusual existing under the ground, but this lone cabin was quite a sight. Like something right out of a Lord Of The Rings movie.

What was remarkable about it was the workmanship, as it was not just thrown together. It was a very solid structure with not one single nail or screw in it.

Later I got to read Thompsons journals in the provincial archives and discovered that these little folks had been well known to the local Indians who had many stories of same.

I have spent some days and nights out there alone in the middle of winter and it is quite an experience. Being 70 miles from another human being gives a whole new meaning to solitude. At least in respect to people over 2 feet tall.

I do know one person who actually had a face to face with them, but that was during the 30s, and they scared the daylights out of him, despite the fact that he was very big, carrying a gun and very much a woodsman. He ran as fast as he could and never stopped to rest until he made it back to a town site, which at the time involved many miles of travel, all on foot.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:49 am 
Unregistered
WHO NEEDS EM THIS HAS ALL THE REST OF IT!
gOOD ENOUGH FOR ME....
BERGLE
___