UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:50 pm 

If we can think outside the earth-bubble, and realize that it is quite possible we have been 'contaminated' with an ancient assortment of DNA from millions of years past, and that that DNA has mixed and manifested with our own, then this article is for you!!

http://brainmind.com/Aliens.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:27 pm 

WHEW! That was a long and labored article. I suppose there may be some truth to it. Even now, with the Chemtrails being spewed, some people are asking if the biological contaminations found in the Chemtrails are a direct result of the seeding of the upper atmosphere, or are these biological life forms just floating around in the atmosphere, and indirectly attaching to the Chemtrail particles and thusly being brought down to earth as a secondary result of the sky modification. I certainly can't say, one way or the other. But it's an interesting hypothesis.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:37 pm 

Very smart connection you made there with the chemtrails Tweaked. What is to say the chemtrails themselves are not causing reactions with DNA in humans, plants and animals, and with consideration to dormant DNA, the plot thickens in extending that particular theory.

I cannot see how these connections do not interract in some way with eachother, even if it is not apparent immediately.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:04 pm 

This certainly is something that more scientific query should address.

I also heard something VERY strange from a woman who has a friend with Morgellan's Disease... She says her friend has long hair, and one of her blond hairs has a mind of it's own, in that whenever her friend goes to eat or drink something liquid, this one long hair always moves on its own to dip its end into whatever liquid is about to be consumed by the host person. Once the hair has sampled the liquid, it raises up out of it on its own and returns to the other strands of hair on her head... I've never heard such a bizarre story, but the woman who reported it is a nurse, and has known this friend for more than 20 years--long before her friend contracted Morgellan's Disease.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:42 pm 

Talking about DNA is like talking about binary: they are same things but in different ways.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 pm 

Our learned scientific community says that 97% of DNA is "junk" because we have not yet progressed to the point where at we can understand what it is for, or what it does. Binery, on the other hand, is well understood--not by me, of course, but I've read that for computer scientists, it's a breeze.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 pm 

Well, Tweaked, with binary you can understand how the dna works ... and binary can be used also from other intelligences...