It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Meteorite crash in Peru
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 pm 
Unregistered
[url]http//news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=296907[/url]
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:20 pm 

Thanks for the post Pete. I had read the story as Yahoo news but no picture. Lets see if they offer more later.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 am 
Unregistered
It was strange because the first reports on one website said that the meteor didn't have any affects on residents at all. But the media here had reports of at least 500 families affected with symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, nausea. -Some of them were taken to the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:26 am 
Unregistered
[reply]It was strange because the first reports on one website said that the meteor didn't have any affects on residents at all. But the media here had reports of at least 500 families affected with symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, nausea. -Some of them were taken to the hospital.[/reply]

My apologies, the guest above is me -forgot to log in.
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:53 pm 

Interesting too is that police were dispatched to investigate, and were turned back by the same symptoms when the event initially happened.

I wonder if there will be more to come on this event, or it too will be tucked into that giant folder of 'unknown'.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:28 am 

Now we're getting somewhere, does it not sound a bit like or similar to radiation sickness.

People should stay away from this for quite some time.

A non-uniform potential can be extremely dangerous as it distorts the field continuance of all it encounters, like the moon rocks.

Someone should keep an eye on this one to see what develops over time, in relation to health problems.

Can't help feeling bad for these folks.......this is serious.
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:47 am 
Unregistered
I doubt it could be the dust that was raised that caused the people to be ill. Back in 1983 there was a massive dust storm in the city of Melbourne, Australia as a result of severe drought and none of the illnesses described above occured. About 500,000 tonnes of topsoil covered the city for 40 minutes. Going back, a report saying that a team of doctors had found no sign of radioactive contamination among families living nearby. -But they havn't told reporters how they confirmed this. There was no mention about radiation and contamination monitors being used.
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:12 am 

Guest,

The problem is not with the local soil but with the meteorite itself and any residue of it that may have been dispersed upon impact.

To understand what I am referring to here you would have to read chapter 2 of the book Unity on the www.gravitycontrol.org web site. Where it refers to the effects of lunar material on terrestrial systems.

I did not mean that there was radioactivity involved in this case, but the effects of a strong non-uniform energy potential are much the same even though no radioactivity is detectable.

A meteor strike and a dust storm are two completely different things.

I hope this helps make it a bit clearer.
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:43 pm 

The meteor might also have been reacting with something in the soil as well as having a gaseous affect of its own. I don't know what's in that red clay, but we have to look at all factors which might contribute. I hope someone down there gets on the ball and does some good investigative research.
___