UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 am 

A 752 pseudo number appeared this morning for equating to the 919(TX*) paradigm. Not only was the energy level high, but equally so was my resistance to it. Why? We are not what we think we are. There is much to learn about ourselves, not alone the paranormal. It seems we have barely scratched the surface. What in me was resisting the experience and confusing it. I was overwhelmed.

The likelihood is high on a probability scale that an air-crash will result, but what is puzzling was the view of the aircraft. I had sighted remotely, of course, and what I observed was a large body airplane that seemed alone in the skies. I am unable to put it together.

The NSP time frame is 0 to 36 hours or Day-4. Most likely the latter for pointing to July 2 or Jul 3, depending on the time zone. The experience occurred near 8:00 AM.

*mass transportation index. A flight is expected to crash unless the paranormal intervenes. Paranormal Intervention, of course, would have to be be unmistakable. I believe nine or 19 days is history now, a thing of the past.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:31 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Quote: The NSP time frame, for one, could be pointing to 0 to 36 hours/or Day-4. Alternatively, the event could result in nine days or 19 days and is a possibility through PI(Paranormal Intervention). That would mean tragedy is spared June 8, or tragedy results on June 18. [/quote]

JUN 18?? 1972?? I was expecting a crash June 18, 2017, and not Jun 18, 1972, 45 years later. This was especially probable since the paradigm was high energy profile. It is something we cannot turn our backs on - the paranormal is revealing something, but what. And, now, another crash points to Jul 2 or Jul 3, per the post above. Going way out on a limb, could the paranormal be revealing the crash at Heathrow, London. I'm reaching, and am terribly confused. Yet, I am certain a simple explanation exists, and for sure not the paranormal is a trickster. Instead, it could be revealing we are being pulled up by our bootstraps.

Quote. "VIEW CALENDAR

THIS DAY IN HISTORY DAILY EMAIL

Disaster

Mysterious crash at Heathrow

On this day in 1972, a Trident jetliner crashes after takeoff from Heathrow Airport in London, killing 118 people. The official cause of this accident remains unknown, but it may have happened simply because the plane was carrying too much weight.

As the summer of 1972 approached, there were serious problems facing the air-travel industry. Pilots were threatening to strike any day due to lack of security. Hijackings were becoming more common and pilots were feeling particularly vulnerable since they most often bore the brunt of the violence.

However, on June 18 at Heathrow Airport outside of London, all appeared to be running smoothly. The BEA morning flight to Brussels was full and weather conditions were perfect. The Trident 1 jet took off with no incident but, just after its wheels retracted, it began falling from the sky. The plane split on impact and an intense fireball from the plane’s fuel supply erupted, scattering the fuselage and passengers. Only two of the 118 passengers and crew members on board were pulled from the wreckage alive; both died just hours later.

All efforts to explain the crash were fruitless. The investigators’ best guess was that the jet simply was carrying too much weight or that the weight was improperly distributed and the plane could not handle the stress." End quote.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 pm 

A pseudo 341 number equates to the 212(nature*) paradigm. Quake occurrences must be above 6.0m to be meaningful in the predictive realm and occur on Day-4 (July 18) of the NSP time frame.

Psychical probing produces South America on the west coast, either Chile, first, or Peru, second. That would be describing the what-when-where of the predictive paradigm and, of course, is highly desired. However. the emergence of South America in the probe was not as expected, it was what occurred downstream; but for what it's worth let's go with it.

Plugging 341 in the algorithm produces 3+4+1+(4-1)+(4-3)=12 ID. 3+(3-4)**=2 TAG. TAG concatenated with ID produces 212.

* Most likely an earthquake.

** I may be introducing an inconsistency by departing from magnitudes. I am not entirely sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 pm 

The 212(nature) occurrences have increased in number in one day. It could mean a continuance of yesterday's predicted quake or a big one. The big one refers to the San Andreas fault, seemingly, the tectonic plates are "locked." The North American plate and the Pacific plate have been virtually locked over a 100 years with very little relief in the interim. The San Francisco and Los Angeles areas are expected to get hit hardest in California. In South America it is anyone's guess.

A 313(sv) paradigm also occurred this early AM and comes as no surprise. More street violence is expected from ISIS, but where? Psychical probing is not offering much help. The NSP time frame remains the same, 0 to 36 hours for people related events or Day-4 otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:43 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]The 212(nature) occurrences have increased in number in one day. It could mean a continuance of yesterday's predicted quake or a big one. The big one refers to the San Andreas fault, seemingly, the tectonic plates are "locked." The North American plate and the Pacific plate have been virtually locked over a 100 years with very little relief in the interim. The San Francisco and Los Angeles areas are expected to get hit hardest in California. In South America it is anyone's guess.

A 313(sv) paradigm also occurred this early AM and comes as no surprise. More street violence is expected from ISIS, but where? Psychical probing is not offering much help. The NSP time frame remains the same, 0 to 36 hours for people related events or Day-4 otherwise.[/quote]

Day-4 is July 11. The quake meets paradigmatic criteria of "what" (quake>6.0m) and "when" (Day-4) but not the location using psychical probing (PP). Time zones must coincide to either the source or the event location. UTC is given below and is seven hours later than Pacific time.

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region AUCKLAND ISLANDS, N.Z. REGION
Date time 2017-07-11 07:00:07.9 UTC
Location 49.30 S ; 164.34 E
Depth 15 km

Distances 1207 km SW of Wellington, New Zealand / pop: 382,000 / local time: 19:00:07.9 2017-07-11
440 km SW of Invercargill, New Zealand / pop: 47,300 / local time: 19:00:07.9 2017-07-11
423 km SW of Bluff, New Zealand / pop: 2,000 / local time: 19:00:07.9 2017-07-11
Global view
Source parameters reviewed by a seismologist

More information at:
Geonet, GNS science, Avalon, New Zealand
USGS/NEIC Denver, USA
GeoForschungsZentrum (GFZ) Potsdam, Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]The 212(nature) occurrences have increased in number in one day. It could mean a continuance of yesterday's predicted quake or a big one. The big one refers to the San Andreas fault, seemingly, the tectonic plates are "locked." The North American plate and the Pacific plate have been virtually locked over a 100 years with very little relief in the interim. The San Francisco and Los Angeles areas are expected to get hit hardest in California. In South America it is anyone's guess.

A 313(sv) paradigm also occurred this early AM and comes as no surprise. More street violence is expected from ISIS, but where? Psychical probing is not offering much help. The NSP time frame remains the same, 0 to 36 hours for people related events or Day-4 otherwise.[/quote][/quote]

Below is the second of quake expectations for meeting criteria greater than 6.0 magnitude. However, on the positive side the 212(quakes) paradigms have ceased, but the 313s(sv) continue. Psychical probing hints more than simply that, though. One last quake could follow; that is, a third quake, before the lull previewing the big one. The big one will traverse the San Andreas fault, beginning above the State of Washington and moving southward to below San Francisco, Los Angeles into South America. The magnitude will likely be greater than 9.0, keeping in mind readings are exponential. That is to say that for every unit increase the quake is 10 times more powerful. For example, a 9.0m quake is 100 times more powerful than a 7.0m quake and a 1000 times more powerful than a 6.0m.

M 6.4 - NEW IRELAND REGION, P.N.G. - 2017-07-13 03:36:08 UTC

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region NEW IRELAND REGION, P.N.G.
Date time 2017-07-13 03:36:08.9 UTC
Location 4.79 S ; 153.20 E
Depth 40 km
Distances 841 km NE of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea / pop: 284,000 / local time: 13:36:08.9 2017-07-13
115 km SE of Kokopo, Papua New Guinea / pop: 26,300 / local time: 13:36:08.9 2017-07-13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . One last quake could follow; that is, a third quake, before the lull previewing the big one. [/quote]

Per below, a third quake has occurred with a magnitude greater than 6.0. Supportive of the "big one is coming" (and nearly here) is that, today, most of the quake happenings were located on the "ring of fire." The ring of fire surrounds the North American plate, which in turn interfaces with the Pacific plate. Therein, lies the San Andreas fault and the home of San Francisco and Los Angeles.

6.4 magnitude quake hits off PNG
PTI SYDNEY, JULY 14, 2017 00:00 IST
UPDATED: JULY 14, 2017 03:33 IST

A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck off Papua New Guinea, officials said, but no Pacific-wide tsunami warning was issued.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 pm 

A 1254 pseudo number originated this AM and spelled out the 1929(NK) paradigm. This is the second concerning North Korea. As predicted, the first was a missile launch w/i 36 hours to NSP. I believe I posted om Twitter. Might we expect more in that time frame, or something different from North Korea.

The algorithmic process for the 1929(NK) paradigm, taken from the 1254 pseudo number, is as follows:

12+5+4+(5-4)+(12-5)=29 ID. 12+(12-5)=19 TAG. Concatenation yields 1929(NK)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]A 1254 pseudo number originated this AM and spelled out the 1929(NK) paradigm. This is the second concerning North Korea. As predicted, the first was a missile launch w/i 36 hours to NSP.[/quote]

The 36 hours is up and no word of a missile launch, if that is what it was going to be. Then last night another pseudo number appeared equating to the 1727(Russia) paradigm. I wonder of a connection.

It seems strange, the North Korea paradigm is followed less than 24 hours later by the Russian paradigm, and nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:47 pm 

Not what I had expected. following the lull after three quakes with magnitudes greater than 6.0. Interesting, though, the lull was equal to the NSP tome frame of four days. It is exciting when the paranormal compounds predictions.

"One quake, two quakes, three quakes, four . . ." It is nearly lyrical.

Dostoevsky said it best in the prelude to Crime and Punishment. "I have a plan to go mad."

NewsWorldAsia J
Russia earthquake: Magnitude 7.8 quake off far east coastline triggers US tsunami warning
Experts say based on all available data the threat has now passed

Samuel Osborne @SamuelOsborne93 17 mins ago 18 July 2017

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/894276923?-14432:11:3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next