UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"
It seems strange, the North Korea paradigm is followed less than 24 hours later by the Russian paradigm, and nothing else.[/quote]

Stranger, still, was the absence of paradigms the day after. That was yesterday. Then late that evening, near midnight, the appearance of a pseudo number, 1134, was a frightening surprise. Plugging the number into the algorithm* yielded 2719. Separated into pairs, these coincided with the TAG of North Korea (19) and the ID of Russia (27). Recall that North Korea’s paradigm is 1929(NK) and Russia’s paradigm is 1727(Russia).

It was the first time paradigms linked, and in a way I had never imagined. It was by the one’s TAG and the other’s ID. The creation was an artificial paradigm of 1927(NK/R). Connectivity was established and the two paradigms were linked. The door opened to a frightening scenario of North Korea and Russia against America. I plan to reiterate tomorrow to give a different perspective before going on to the next and final level.

The alliance of North Korea and Russia through their respective paradigms has posed a frightening scenario should the link be real and paranormally prophetic. The reality is that America would be in conspiratorial danger if the interpretation is as described.

*1134 equates to 11+3+4+(4-3)+(11-3)=27 ID, and 11+(11-3)=19 TAG. Concatenated, the new and artificial paradigm becomes 1927(NK/R).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
It was the first time paradigms linked, and in a way I had never imagined. It was by the one’s TAG and the other’s ID. The creation was an artificial paradigm of 1927(NK/R). Connectivity was established and the two paradigms were linked. The door opened to a frightening scenario of North Korea and Russia against America. I plan to reiterate tomorrow to give a different perspective before going on to the next and final level.

*1134 equates to 11+3+4+(4-3)+(11-3)=27 ID, and 11+(11-3)=19 TAG. Concatenated, the new and artificial paradigm becomes 1927(NK/R).[/quote]

The two paradigms appear to link and, as such, establish connectivity. They are 1929(NK) and 1727(Russia) with 1927(NK/R) emerging as an artificial paradigm. It seems the paranormal has given us a wondrous gift, although terribly frightening. It did not begin with the two paradigms pertaining to North Korea and Russia as the only two in a 24 hour time frame. It began two days before. Posted on Twitter, July 14, and copied below, the 88s(mod) had made an upsetting appearance.

Fred G.‏ @ArsenicFred Jul 14
The 88(mod") paradigm had repeated this afternoon. It is the worst of all paradigms. not alone witnessing two of them in a days time.

Fred G.‏ @ArsenicFred Jul 14
A 321 pseudo number appeared early AM and equates to the 88(mod) paradigm. Other paradigms appear to have ceased except for the 717(mat).

Two parts of a paradigm are TAG and ID. When Russia's ID had coupled with North Korea's TAG a link was established between the two countries. The subtlety is unbelievable, but is so like paranormal intrigue. The dominant ID in the new paradigm is Russia. At the same time Russia remains the lesser half. That is the case because of being shadowed in the background. It is on the presumption that the scenario is real. I believe it is, especially now since many things have come together. It is what I alluded to yesterday as the second level, “All that happens is forewarned.”

*mask of death.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:00 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
Two parts of a paradigm are TAG and ID. When Russia's ID had coupled with North Korea's TAG a link was established between the two countries. The subtlety is unbelievable, but is so like paranormal intrigue. The dominant ID in the new paradigm is Russia. At the same time Russia remains the lesser half. That is the case because of being shadowed in the background. It is on the presumption that the scenario is real. I believe it is, especially now since many things have come together. It is what I alluded to yesterday as the second level, “All that happens is forewarned.”

*mask of death.[/quote]

A 916* pseudo number occurred last night and equates to the 1929(NK) paradigm). There were no others. North Korea could launch another ICBM within the next 0 to 36 hours to the NSP time frame.

Time zone difference must be factored in. North Korea time is 15 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Pacific Time. However, International NEWS often uses UTC times, where the difference between UTC and Pacific Time is eight hours.

The algorithmic process:
916 equates to 9+1+6+(6-1)+(9-1)=29ID. 9+(9+1)=19TAG. TAG concatenated with ID yields 1929 in a reversal.

With reference to the last paragraph in the quote above, some clarification is needed to understand the second level. Note that the ID is formed first and becomes dominant; followed by the TAG as secondary. In the concatenation, the ID becomes the lesser part but still retains its dominance. However, the TAG, as secondary, is first now and in front in the process.

It paints a complete picture of North Korea and Russia in their respective roles today, but keep in mind the presumption is as originally postulated; that an alliance exists between the two countries with Russia (ID) as dominant, and North Korea (TAG) secondary. This could explain Russia's aggressiveness today.

Jonathan Dobrer, Professor of comparative religion at the American Jewish University in Bel-Air, describes Vladimir Putin as a cold-eyed killer and former head of Russia's intelligence services. His past is well known, but so are many of the other leaders, America not withstanding. Read Dobrer's article "Dealing with Madmen." The list is long.

Where do we go from here? We wait it out, hoping that the paranormal will reveal more and America listens. Meanwhile it behooves the world to show restraint through "skepticism" according to Debrer. The hope is the paradigmatic pieces continue coming together. For example, the appearance of 916 last night for equating to 1929(NK).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 am 

As a side note I asked my daughter to rewrite the following because of its complexity. She is exceptionally bright, so I hoped she could provide another perspective on the following. I explained first, then gave her the following:

This is what I had written: "Paradigms link when their TAGs and IDs match a paradigm that is created artificially from a pseudo number by utilizing an algorithm created for that purpose."

Her writing was "paradigms link when the ID of one paradigm and the TAG of another, correspond with a calculated paradigm. A calculated paradigm is the number that results from processing a pseudo number using the paradigmatic algorithm."

Take your pick. The case in point was when 1134 appeared as a pseudo number. Plugged into the algorithm, 1134 yielded 2719. The 27 was the ID of the 1727(Russia) paradigm and and the 19, as it turns out, was the TAG of the 1929(NK) paradigm. A link was established because the two parts, 27 and 19, sourced as ID and TAG to two paradigms in the algorithmic processing of the 1134 pseudo number.

I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:42 am 

WORLD NEWS NEWS - July 25, 2017

North Korea threatened a nuclear strike on "the heart of the US" if it attempts to remove Kim Jong Un as Supreme Leader, Pyongyang's state-run Korean Central News Agency reported.Source: CNN

Quoting Professor Jonathan Dobrer again, " Skepticism might be best response to N. Korea 'crisis'.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]WORLD NEWS NEWS - July 25, 2017

North Korea threatened a nuclear strike on "the heart of the US" if it attempts to remove Kim Jong Un as Supreme Leader, Pyongyang's state-run Korean Central News Agency reported.Source: CNN

Quoting Professor Jonathan Dobrer again, " Skepticism might be best response to N. Korea 'crisis'.[/quote]

Links provide connectivity to paradigms thru their TAGs and IDs. N.Korea and Russia's paradigms coincided, when 1134 appeared and was processed. The algorithm yielded 27 and 19. These are Russia's ID and N.Korea's TAG. There is room for concern.

N Korea's paradigm is 1929. The TAG is 19 and the ID is 29. Russia's paradigm is 1727. The The TAG is 17 and the ID is 27.

The 1134 that appeared July 19 and was processed was as follows:

11+3+4+(4-3)+(11-3)=27, or Russia's ID.

11+(11-3)=19, or N Korea's TAG. A link was established for connecting the two paradigms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:38 pm 

A 717(mat) high-energy profile paradigm this AM signals "it" is not over. Outside help is badly needed through paranormal intervention (PI) but is shunned. We need only to accept and acknowledge the existence of the intrigue to have safer skies. The Australian incident at their airport this past Saturday or Sunday was reassuring, where terrorism was at work but thwarted by the police However, there is no certainty of what outside help, if any, was gotten.

Something out there wants to help us, and more now than ever. The 717(mat) paradigm this morning comes with a stringent warning, because the energy was greater. Further, it was the only paradigm to occur in the past 24 hours.

The NSP time frame is still working in this behalf and is either 36 hours or to Day-4 It is either one or the other. Day 4 is Aug 5, depending on time zone difference.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:19 pm 

The 717(mat*) paradigm continues to originate in greater numbers and is worrisome in that respect. Yesterday was even more confusing, when paradigms swarmed the scene but with 717s(mat) still dominant. However, conspicuous because of its absence, the 414(space**) paradigm was not among the throng, and I am wondering if UFO sightings have reduced in number and, if so, why?

Strangely, 919(TX***) appeared followed by 1224(USA) three hours later. Will the two connect in still another link? There is little doubt of the similarities between the two; that is, the 717(mat) and the 919(TX) when both point skyward.

*mysterious air tragedy
**most likely UFO's
***mass transportation index as a group

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]The 717(mat*) paradigm continues to originate in greater numbers and is worrisome in that respect. . . . . .

. . . . . However, conspicuous because of its absence, the 414(space**) paradigm was not among the throng, and I am wondering if UFO sightings have reduced in number and, if so, why? [/quote]

I am troubled by the appearance of 541 in the midst of that swarming. I discarded the 541 pseudo number because it failed to meet the algorithm completely with the current math operators in the TAG.

As before, 541=5+4+1+(4-1)+(5-4)=414 ID. That hasn't changed. However, for the TAG, or 5+(5+/-4), the yield is either 6 or 14 and not 4, to meet paradigmatic criteria. In order to get a Tag of 4 an operator (-) must be introduced, as follows: 5+/-(5+/-4).

Just in passing. The struggle ends - no 414(space*). I had to think it out.

There is no legitimate reason to introduce another operator. To the best of my recollection I had tried before with the ID but without success.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
Strangely, 919(TX) appeared followed by 1224(USA) three hours later. Will the two connect in still another link?
[quote]

No, they do not connect. The 1224(USA) paradigm most likely points to the violence which occurred in Charlotte, VA, well within the allotted 36 hours NSP time frame. It was big NEWS but not mass transportation

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/897752856?-14432:11:3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next