UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:25 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
I am getting considerable resistance concerning the 114(Isis) paradigm. I am wondering what it is. The more the resistance and/or opposition, the more the meaning. It is as though opposing forces are at work. I think of it as "disconcerting unreality". To be sure, ISIS is up to something big.[/quote]

Another 88(mod) paradigm this morning, and it makes three in a row. The fact of three is unprecedented.

The NEWS was not unexpected, however, because of the invasive appearance of the 88(mod) paradigm. Seventy persons were killed by militants before finally leaving the town of Qaryatayn, Syria. That was three weeks later.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:53 pm 

A 616(mm*) paradigm originated this morning, and the only one. The objective has not changed for wanting to localize events specifically. The what-when-where is not totally out of reach, except for the 'where'. The NSP time frame appears to be unchanged and is still 0 to 36 hours, or to the ensuing 24 hours of Day-4. As a general rule, 0 to 36 hours applies to people related events. Quakes, fires, floods and space events, including UFOs, are usually to Day-4. Both utilize the paradigm's clock for counting down the hours. That is to say the clock starts at the time the paradigm originates.

As I recall there have been three terrorist events predicted to the place (country), but not specifically to the location (city). PP (psychical probing) is utilized paranormally. To be effective, the location must be identified by the unconscious mind before conscious realization. No easy feat, but it works, albeit, the probability is approximately 30%. To that end, France is noted first in the 'where' of the aforementioned, and Britain second.

*mass murder, not to be confused with 818(mm/s) paradigm, which is mass murder followed by suicide.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:59 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]
I am getting considerable resistance concerning the 114(Isis) paradigm. I am wondering what it is. The more the resistance and/or opposition, the more the meaning. It is as though opposing forces are at work. I think of it as "disconcerting unreality". To be sure, ISIS is up to something big.[/quote]

Another 88(mod) paradigm this morning, and it makes three in a row. The fact of three is unprecedented.

The NEWS was not unexpected, however, because of the invasive appearance of the 88(mod) paradigm. Seventy persons were killed by militants before finally leaving the town of Qaryatayn, Syria. That was three weeks later.[/quote]

I believe the the Manhattan terrorist attack this day (Oct 31) is part of the madness, clearly spelled out and anticipated in the above. Too many factors have now entered the picture. The 88(mod*) has reached a new high in its many appearances.
*mask of death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:53 pm 

Intriguing paradigmatic sequence Nov 4 was 414(space*), 1121(Nigeria/Bangladesh), and 1323(Iran).
Iran still dominates the scene because of its many appearances lately.

*UFO on Nov 8, which is Day-4 of the NSP time frame.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:00 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]

[/quote

I believe the the Manhattan terrorist attack this day (Oct 31) is part of the madness, clearly spelled out and anticipated in the above. Too many factors have now entered the picture. The 88(mod*) has reached a new high in its many appearances.
*mask of death[/quote]

And now this: A gunman dressed all in black, and wearing a tactical gear including a bullet-proof vest, walked into a church in a small Texas church on Sunday and opened fire as the congregation were involved in weekly service - leaving at least 26 dead and about 20 others injured.

The mass shooting occurred at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, about 30 miles from San Antonio, TX.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/909435098?-14432:11:3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm 

Now I understand the many appearances of the 1323(Iran) paradigms of late.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/909562548?-14432:11:3

A single paradigm occurred last night and was the 1929(N.Korea) paradigm. It is possibly the end of the many 1323(Iran) appearances, but I don't believe so.

Let's see what the next 36 hours brings of the two countries. Which of the two will dominate the paradigmatic scene? The hint is North Korea will back off. Maybe Iran will engage in a war with the Saudi's. Hopefully, not nuclear. Hopefully, not at all, but insanity rules.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 pm 

Six days have passed and no paradigms of North Korea and Iran have occurred. Echoes of aggression are coming now from North Korea through PP (Psychical probing). This was before President Trummp's last visit yesterday to the Philippines. Purportedly, the words were out of harmony with those spoken in China the day before.

Strange as it may seem, a 114(ISIS) paradigm appeared and was followed by "Greece" through PP (psychical probing). I cannot imagine the two connecting. The NSP time base is still 0 to 36 hours, adjusted for differences in time zones. I do not believe Day-4 applies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Six days have passed and no paradigms of North Korea and Iran have occurred. Echoes of aggression are coming now from North Korea through PP (Psychical probing). This was before President Trummp's last visit yesterday to the Philippines. Purportedly, the words were out of harmony with those spoken in China the day before.

Strange as it may seem, a 114(ISIS) paradigm appeared and was followed by "Greece" through PP (psychical probing). I cannot imagine the two connecting. The NSP time base is still 0 to 36 hours, adjusted for differences in time zones. I do not believe Day-4 applies.[/quote]

CORRECTION to the above: It was President Trump's visit to Asia before going to the Philippines.

In the last 24 hours, a 1927(NK/Russ) link was followed by the 1929(N.Korea) paradigm 78 minutes later, thus ending the sequence after 7 days and signaling further conflict. It could mean Kim Jong-un will act aggressively w/i 36 hours to the NSP time base of 0 to 36 hours. However, try as I may I am unable to ascertain what that act of aggression entails, but it could be launching another missile over Japan. It comes through weakly upon psychical probing.

A flurry of paradigms followed this early AM, including 114(ISIS) and 515(Israel). Israel continues to be enigmatic. There is considerable mystery.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 pm 

Twelve days have passed since the last 1323(Iran) paradigm, when 459 appeared this AM equating to Iran. The algorithmic process produces 1323 from the pseudo 459 to yield Iran's paradigm.

Then 16 minutes after the Iran's paradigm, the 515(Israel) paradigm occurred in a high energy profile to Israel's scan number, 16. Iran's is 14. Turkeys is 15, Japan's is 45. and so forth. Interestingly, the 3's multiple of 45, or 135, was the number of days that had transpired after I posted on Twitter 27 Oct 2010. That was "Oh! Oh! Japan in the wake of Indonesia. This could be nasty."

An energy accident resulted 135 days later at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in Fukushima, initiated primarily by the tsunami following the devastating earthquake on 11 March 2011. Immediately after the earthquake, the active reactors automatically shut down their sustained fission reactions. However, the tsunami disabled the emergency generators that would have provided power to control and operate the pumps necessary to cool the reactors. The insufficient cooling led to three nuclear meltdowns, hydrogen-air explosions, and the release of radioactive material in Units 1, 2, and 3 from 12 March to 15 March. Loss of cooling also caused the pool for storing spent fuel from Reactor 4 to overheat on 15 March due to the decay heat from the fuel rods.

What does it mean? Jumping ahead, my interpretation is war. The time base to the NSP (Numeric Shifting Paradigms) is to within 36 hours (or Day-4). It would seem the war will be between Israel and Iran with Syria as the focal point. My guess is Israel's will spearhead an attack because of the high profiled 515(Israel) paradigm, but why the detail described in the preceding paragraph?

The psychical message was clearly "A debt is owing." That debt, I believe, originated with Fukushima on 11 March 2011 and was foretold 27 October 2010. It began with total disregard to design practices for maximizing profits. It is not beyond understanding. The paranormal has messaged a very frightening outcome, perhaps unbelievable. It is a scenario that could bring into the picture North Korea.

Keep in mind there is just enough in psychical experience to make us wonder, but seldom enough to be convincing. It is the way of the paranormal. It cannot be any other way. It was as Plato said, "We see through a glass darkly."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:02 pm 

The harder I try to pull away from paradigms, the more I am lulled back into its mystique. This morning (Nov 18) the 1020(Taliban) paradigm broke through intelligibly for the first time in many months. when a pseudo number, 625, appeared for equating to the paradigmatic mystery. It was then, and only then, that I realized the fault was my inadequacy. I had forgotten about that particular paradigm; that is the 1020(Taliban). It was either that, or I was wrestling with an outside force. It happens.

I believe the Taliban will break the NEWS scene within the predictive NSP time frame of 0 to 36 hours, or to Day-4 (Nov 22). There could be more to this than what I can handle. I'm repeating myself. :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next