UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]A 616(mm) paradigm originated from a 146 pseudo number this AM, foretelling of another horror of mass murder. A 721(confirming) paradigm followed and gives added emphasis to the paradigmatic experience. [/quote]

The 515(Israel) paradigm occurred this early morning, followed by 414(space*) and another 616(mm). It seems a few days ago, Israel went into background and I am wondering why.
*UFO?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . . The 515(Israel) paradigm occurred this early morning, followed by 414(space*) and another 616(mm). It seems a few days ago, Israel went into background and I am wondering why.
*UFO?[/quote]

The day before the following given below occurred, there appeared to be unconscious messaging as described above. It seemed Israel went from foreground into background and was a first. I also posted my experience one day before the event occurred, but I do not remember if it was UFOSeek Forum, Twitter or both. Otherwis, I would not pursue this again had I not posted before. I believe the message was world wide and I was receptive, as others undoubtedly were.

QUOTE: "In the video, dozens of amazed IDF soldiers are shown photographing and taping the bizarre weather phenomenon with their phones.

With over 5 million views, nearly 60,000 likes, 28,500 comments and 143,793 shares, the video quickly went viral.

Commenters had no doubt of what they were seeing, calling the cloud a “miracle” and a “protective occurrence provided by the Almighty.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-c ... 00WIDE.jpg

Support the IDF Today

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7956 ... E5PIv2a.99

END QUOTE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:40 pm 

I am concerned with the many 717(mat*) paradigms increasing in number and swamping the scene now. It is hardly believable. The worst occurred this past 24 hours, and conceivably the number has peaked.

I suspect ISIS is up to something, and it is big and equally frightening.
*mysterious aircraft tragedies.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . . The 515(Israel) paradigm occurred this early morning, followed by 414(space*) and another 616(mm). It seems a few days ago, Israel went into background and I am wondering why.
*UFO?[/quote]

I suspect the reason why is somewhat connected with the paradigmatic occurrences from the past 24 hours. They were 1323(Iran), 721(confirming) and 313(sv) in that sequence. It would seem the first two link together, and the 313 is a separate issue, otherwise, the latter would not have occurred after the confirming paradigm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]
*UFO?[/quote]

I suspect the reason why is somewhat connected with the paradigmatic occurrences from the past 24 hours. They were 1323(Iran), 721(confirming) and 313(sv) in that sequence. It would seem the first two link together, and the 313 is a separate issue, otherwise, the latter would not have occurred after the confirming paradigm.[/quote]

Lots connecting now, as per following. 515(Israel) still in background, now in danger.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topics/Congo+Attack

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/914504294?-1070:741:0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:53 pm 

The 212(nature) paradigm is becoming active again. Quake, volcano or other? The fact that the paradigm was followed by the 414(space*) paradigm makes me wonder about Popocatepetl. It appears to be under the watchful eyes of UFOs.
*most likely UFO's

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/popocatepetl.html
Popocatepetl is one of Mexico's most active volcanoes. After almost 50 years of dormancy, "Popo" came back to life in 1994 and has since then been producing powerful explosions at irregular intervals. In the past centuries before European invasions, large eruptions produced giant mud flows that have buried Atzteque ...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:21 pm 

A 528 pseudo number equates to the 1224(USA) paradigm. I don't know what it means exactly.

I posted earlier but the message was no longer there. That was when I went back to review it.

Gremlins, no doubt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:32 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]A 528 pseudo number equates to the 1224(USA) paradigm. I don't know what it means exactly. [/quote]
Working paradigms this past 24 hours were 1428(chemicals), 1929(N.Korea), 414(space*) and 1323(Iran), and in that order "Chemicals" was low profile, which could mean thinking about them. North Korea and Iran paradigms followed and needs no further explanation. However, the 414 paradigm in the middle is intriguing, if not frightening. PP(psychical probing) hints of a single UFO being watchful, largely because the paradigm when it occurred was hi-profile. Otherwise I would not have gone with it to this extent.

I realize the foregoing is a mouthful, but I want to see where it leads. I continue to look for connectivity through linking processes in combination with the search for what-when-where of paranormal experiencing. We have to find the right door to open in the quest and is ever challenging. Patience, of course, is a virtue and very much needed.
*UFO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
I suspect the reason why is somewhat connected with the paradigmatic occurrences from the past 24 hours. They were 1323(Iran), 721(confirming) and 313(sv) in that sequence. [/quote]

This could meet the "street violence" paradigm alluded to above. The incident occurred in Manhattan, NY, Dec 11 at 1230 GMT. The 313 paradigm occurred at Dec 8 at 1113 GMT*, one hour and 17 minutes into Day-4 of the NSP predictive time frame. NSP event time is predicted to be either 0 to 36 hours after the appearance of the paradigm, or Day-4. It is usually the former of the two, but experience has shown it can go either way.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/914752154?-14432:11:3

*GMT is 8 hours later than Pacific Time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:43 pm 

Paradigms are becoming more interesting. I had just about given up on them, when another pattern began to emerge. In the last 24 hours 1929(N.K.), 414(space*) and 515(Israel) paradigms surfaced and in the sequence revealed another curiosity. It is interesting, not only because of what it alludes to, but because coincidental with the appearances, Israel shifted back into foreground. However, I fail to understand the reasoning for the shifts (in and out of background) to begin with, unless a warning.

Chemical warfare? One paradigm this past week alludes to it.

*UFO for linking the two ends.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next