UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Two paradigms appeared this AM and were 414(space) and 919TX).
*Believed to be UFO/s and aircraft, respectively. The occurrences are reminiscent of Egypt Flight 804 that went down in the Mediterranean Sea on 19 May 2016. Pilot indicated sighting a UFO in proximity before the crash had occurred. (See early posts)
[/quote]
The following NEWS clip might be pointing to PI (paranormal Intervention), and also a second happening to the Jan 4th predictive paradigm. It would open still another door to paranormal revelations. Heretofore, PI was to nine (9) days and tragedy to 19 days but to a different predictive scenario and some time ago.

What is shown below occurred to within the paradigmatic, NSP time of 0 to 36 hours. It behooves us to watch for this in the future and learn if it is to be usual.

BBC NEWS
EXPLOSION AS TWO PLANES COLLIDE.

Two planes crashed into each other at Toronto's Pearson Airport, Canada. The passengers and crew were evacuated unharmed. . . . .

6 January 2018

From the section US & Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 pm 

A high profiled pseudo number originated this AM and equates to the 212(nature) paradigm. It foretells a severe quake will occur on Day-4 of the NSP time frame. That would be Jan 12.

Day-4 points to non-people related events as causal, whereas 0 to 36 hours is people related.

Still trying to get the "what-when-where" of psychical experiencing, but the "where" continues to be elusive, if that is the correct word. However, the focus continues to be on the San Andreas fault where the two tectonic plates; that is, the North American and Pacific plates, are normally grinding away at one another but have been locked over a hundred years. Normal, opposing movement and subduction of the Pacific plate should approximate an inch or two a year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:25 pm 

A 954 pseudo (artificial) number appeared last night, equating to the 1323(Iran) paradigm.

The 954equates to 9+5+4+(5-4)+(9-5)=23 ID. 9+(9-5)=13 TAG. TAG and ID concatenated is 1323(Iran).

It was the only paradigm to occur last night and early morning. The meaning? For one, attention will be drawn to Iran w/i the NSP time frame of 0 to 36 hours or on Day 4. It is difficult to put together, because so much is happening in Iran. It could have something to do with Iran taking a hard line on protesters - always a mistake for the terrible bloodshed that is likely to follow. Alternatively, it could link with recent posts for enhancing connectivity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm 

Today the 515(Israel) paradigm was followed later by the 721(confirming) paradigm. Yesterday it was 1323(Iran) as the only paradigm. Baffling.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:45 am 

Surprisingly, two 313(sv) paradigms occurred this afternoon, warning of street violence within 36 hours to the NSP time frame.

Where?

The paranormal is not telling. Either that or I am not listening. However, France has been on my mind today in unusual nuances.

I wonder.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 pm 

There is little doubt of something forthcoming between Israel and Iran, but what and when? It appears to be happening outside the NSP time frame. Two paradigms appeared and none other. They were 1323(Iran) and 515(Israel).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:00 pm 

*There is little doubt of space being UFO/s. I have to believe trouble is afoot, and because Israel is noted in the "Quote" and conspicuously absent in the text, gives credence to it.
[quote="ArsenicF"]There is little doubt of something forthcoming between Israel and Iran, but what and when? It appears to be happening outside the NSP time frame. Two paradigms appeared and none other. They were 1323(Iran) and 515(Israel).[/quote]

My mind is in a whirl. The sequence these past AM hours was 1424(China); 1323(Iran); 99(recovery); 414(space*) and then a flurry of numbers and paradigms. The last in the sequence was the number 417 for equating to 721(confirming).

Algorithmically, 417 equates to 4+1+7+(7-1)+(4-1)=21 ID, 4+(4-1)=7 TAG. TAG and ID is 721.

The question is what 'confirms' for leading to connectivity? What is to 'recover' between China and Iran, and why did Israel fail to appear as paradigm? Is there a shift from Iran to China?

Then 414(space*) appeared and the flurry began. I was unable to keep up with it.

PP(psychical probing) images distant shores, but something is absent and I am not seeing it. I look for color in the RV and varying shades of red, if not pink, appear. It is China, it has to be China, and it does not ring good.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:41 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]A high profiled pseudo number originated this AM and equates to the 212(nature) paradigm. It foretells a severe quake will occur on Day-4 of the NSP time frame. That would be Jan 12.
[/quote]

No worldwide quake on Jan 12 reached a magnitude that fits the above quote.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:09 pm 

1121s(Nigeria/Bangladesh) are in the forefront now, but I had been ignoring the combination for some time now, because of insufficiency.

I appear to be missing out on the paranormal. Yet, something disturbing appeared as a 156 pseudo number this morning for equating to 717mat), and conceivably is a shared paradigm. Not too surprising, though, when considering the paranormal is dynamic and not a static mystery.

156=1+5+6+(6-5)+(5-1)=17 ID, 1+(1+5)=TAG. TAG concatenating with ID is 717(mat*).

* mystery air tragedy such as AirFrance Flt 447, Malaysia Flt 370, Malaysia Flt 17, Germanwings, Flt 9525, and Egypt MS804. All were shrouded in some form of mystery.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:27 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]A high profiled pseudo number originated this AM and equates to the 212(nature) paradigm. It foretells a severe quake will occur on Day-4 of the NSP time frame. That would be Jan 12.
[/quote]
No worldwide quake on Jan 12 reached a magnitude that fits the above quote.[/quote]

It appears the Jan 12 predicted date of the 212(Nature) paradigm was correct after all. I had expected another quake and the reality was the Mayon Volcano erupted to Day-4, NSP time. Although the occurrence was Sat, Jan 13, keep in mind time zone difference of 16 hours has to be factored in. Further, the 24 hour clock begins at the time of the paradigm and not to the normal 12 midnight time. Therefore, if my math is correct, the eruption occurred approximately one hour before Day-4 elapsed.

MAYON VOLCANO
By Siobhan Robbins, South East Asia Correspondent

The Philippines has raised the alert level around an erupting volcano after signs magma is rising inside.
Residents in two villages were evacuated from their homes on Saturday after Mayon volcano in Albay province spewed ash thousands of meters into the air.

The first "steam-driven eruption" started at around 5pm local time, with the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) recording an ash column of 2500m high.

Phivolcs has now raised the alert to level 2, which means that the current activity is "probably of magmatic origin, which could lead to more phreatic eruptions or eventually to hazardous magmatic eruptions."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next