UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm 

Two pseudo (artificial) numbers that originated the past 24 hours were 955 and 257. The two equate respectively to the 1323(Iran) and the 919(TX) paradigms. Should the two link connectively, the message is a transportation tragedy. If not, Iran is breaking NEWS against Israel within the next 36 hours to the NSP time base.

As before, the time zone difference between Pacific Time and where the event occurs has to be factored in. However, when the clock starts its countdown is not altogether clear. My guess is no later than Feb 12 at 9:19AM but can be as early as 2:57 AM to Pacific Time. For example, the time in Iran is 11 and one-half hours later than Pacific Time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am 

I have been anxiously waiting for the appearance of another 1929(N.Korea) paradigm in hopes of gaining a paranormal revelation on North Korea.

Kim Jong-un ,Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, seemingly entered the paranormal scene yesterday, when in the evening pseudo number 916 appeared for equating to the 1929(N.Korea) paradigm. It could mean an "announcement" is forthcoming w/i 36 hours. Clock started to count down then.

As before, I psychically probed (PP) to learn what it was to be, and I got "Announcement," but keep in mind the probability of success is low on probing (an estimated 20%).

The algorithmic process is as follows. ID=9+1+6+(6-1)+(9-1)=29. TAG=9+(9+1). TAG and ID concatenated is 1929, or 1929(N.Korea). Magnitudes only. TAG uses +/- operator in the second term.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45