UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm 

Two pseudo (artificial) numbers that originated the past 24 hours were 955 and 257. The two equate respectively to the 1323(Iran) and the 919(TX) paradigms. Should the two link connectively, the message is a transportation tragedy. If not, Iran is breaking NEWS against Israel within the next 36 hours to the NSP time base.

As before, the time zone difference between Pacific Time and where the event occurs has to be factored in. However, when the clock starts its countdown is not altogether clear. My guess is no later than Feb 12 at 9:19AM but can be as early as 2:57 AM to Pacific Time. For example, the time in Iran is 11 and one-half hours later than Pacific Time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am 

I have been anxiously waiting for the appearance of another 1929(N.Korea) paradigm in hopes of gaining a paranormal revelation on North Korea.

Kim Jong-un ,Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, seemingly entered the paranormal scene yesterday, when in the evening pseudo number 916 appeared for equating to the 1929(N.Korea) paradigm. It could mean an "announcement" is forthcoming w/i 36 hours. Clock started to count down then.

As before, I psychically probed (PP) to learn what it was to be, and I got "Announcement," but keep in mind the probability of success is low on probing (an estimated 20%).

The algorithmic process is as follows. ID=9+1+6+(6-1)+(9-1)=29. TAG=9+(9+1). TAG and ID concatenated is 1929, or 1929(N.Korea). Magnitudes only. TAG uses +/- operator in the second term.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]I have been anxiously waiting for the appearance of another 1929(N.Korea) paradigm in hopes of gaining a paranormal revelation on North Korea.

Kim Jong-un ,Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, seemingly entered the paranormal scene yesterday, when in the evening pseudo number 916 appeared for equating to the 1929(N.Korea) paradigm. It could mean an "announcement" is forthcoming w/i 36 hours. Clock started to count down then.

As before, I psychically probed (PP) to learn what it was to be, and I got "Announcement," but keep in mind the probability of success is low on probing (an estimated 20%).

The algorithmic process is as follows. ID=9+1+6+(6-1)+(9-1)=29. TAG=9+(9+1). TAG and ID concatenated is 1929, or 1929(N.Korea). Magnitudes only. TAG uses +/- operator in the second term.
[/quote]
Irony of ironies. The exact 1929(N.Korea) paradigm appeared at the same time and with the same originating pseudo (artificial) number (916). No other paradigms occurred the past day and was the same yesterday. It was simply the one paradigm of 1929(N.Korea), repeating, and from my perspective the phenomenal occurrence does not look good.

Alternatively, it is positive. I hope so, but I am not optimistic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Two pseudo (artificial) numbers that originated the past 24 hours were 955 and 257. The two equate respectively to the 1323(Iran) and the 919(TX) paradigms. Should the two link connectively, the message is a transportation tragedy. If not, Iran is breaking NEWS against Israel within the next 36 hours to the NSP time base. [/quote]

Meets 2 things of the Feb 12 prediction that connectively link. They are 1.) Iran and 2.) TX (mass transportation index). NSP time was within 36 hours, but the airline crash given below was 6 days after the paradigm. All 66 aboard were killed. Shades of the Biblical 666 (Mark of the beast), Book of Revelations, Chapter 13: Verse 18. Maybe religionists are onto something for believing the "end is near."

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/924865612?-14432:11:3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 pm 

Two pseudo numbers originated that equated to1626(India) and 1727(Russia). The numbers were 727 and 1155 respectively. There were no other paradigms the past 24 hours.

I haven't a clue to what it means. Will do a NEWS search and see what develops over the NSP time frame of 0 to 36 hours. Clock countdown began somewhere between 7PM and midnight yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:08 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]I have been anxiously waiting for the appearance of another 1929(N.Korea) paradigm in hopes of gaining a paranormal revelation on North Korea.

[/quote]
Irony of ironies. The exact 1929(N.Korea) paradigm appeared at the same time and with the same originating pseudo (artificial) number (916). No other paradigms occurred the past day and was the same yesterday. It was simply the one paradigm of 1929(N.Korea), repeating, and from my perspective the phenomenal occurrence does not look good.

Alternatively, it is positive. I hope so, but I am not optimistic.[/quote]

Think about the probability. Two identical paradigms had originated with two identical pseudo numbers and in two consecutive days. It is unprecedented and North Korea was the target. Moreover, the specifics pointed to an "Announcement" by Kim Jong-un. Time of his announcement is yet to be learned.

Two unprecedented and identical paradigms were noted in the quote above. Kim Jong's warning should be taken most seriously. He is likely to follow through with Russia and China becoming supportive. Nuclear holocaust is at our doorstep. All it takes is one error in judgement- just one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 pm 

This morning's one and only was 414(space). Space includes meteors, comets, as well as UFO's. See also Twitter MEDIA (October) and SUROKADF -->DARK UFOS on this site.

It would be exciting synchronicity to see the seven or eight UFOs reappear in the same triangular formation. That would be to the same NSP time frame of Day-4 (Mar 4). Clock countdown would be to the geographical location and time zone where the UFO's are spotted and reported.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:06 pm 

A 342 number originated and equates to the 212(nature) paradigm. Less than 2 hours later the 415(Israel) paradigm occurred and the question of CONNECTIVITY is posed. If so, a quake will occur in Israel in four days, as the more meaningful natural event. Otherwise the event will be elsewhere, and Israel still dominates paradigmatically in foreground. Israel has no active volcanoes. See Note.

Elsewhere, could be Mexico should the event occur as either a quake or volcano. PP(psychical probing) produced Mexico, but as before, probability is low (less than 20%). The volcano of some concern these days is Mount Popocatepetl.

NOTE: "There are no active volcanoes in Israel now, but if you go up to the north near Tiberias (where there is no desert at the north) there was once a volcano there along time ago and so that is why you find a lot of volcano rocks in Tiberias. I don't think there are active volcanoes in the desert."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 pm 

A 545 number originated and equated to the 616(mm*) paradigm, followed by the 721(confirming) paradigm. The 616 paradigm is high profiled because of the many occurrences. The last was the Parkland, Florida, High School mass killings by a former student .

The victims included both students and adults. The suspect, identified by Israel as Nikolas Cruz, 19, is in custody. He is a former student of the school who got expelled for disciplinary reasons. Police believe the suspect used an AR-15-style weapon.
*mass murder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:39 pm 

Still pondering the 616(mm) and the 212(nature) paradigms of yesterday.

Another 212(nature) paradigm occurred this AM. That is two days in a row now. My guess is a nasty earthquake is forthcoming, but "where?" Los Angeles? San Francisco? Mexico? Assyria (Circa 600 BC)? I am not doing that well in the utilization of psychical probes. Probability approximates 20%. However, adding places to a list increases probability but begs the issue. There has to be a way to gain better access to the collective unconscious.

The "when" is still 0 to 36 hours, or 48 hours of Day-4. Normally the latter with space or nature. People related events usually occur within 36 hours after the clock begins its countdown.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next