UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: IRAN
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 am 
Unregistered
The war with Iran will be a disaster of huge proportions for the United States, and Isreal, whether they "win"or Lose"it!
If there is military action of an "undenialble nature "on eithers part the sequence of events inevitably leads to the collapse of the world we know and a dangerous new phase in human history that it is doubtful many will survive....
I view this one issue as the pivotal point in modern history of our planet.
Brinkmanship must at some point fail to work with a different mental outlook.
The bluffing game the US is engaged in will be its last as a world power if it persists in attacking.
Not because of Iran, but because of the ensuing chains of events are downward spirals in most directions.
/The run up poliyicking to election in 2008 will not turn the course of events sufficiently to ward off what is comming.
When one looks at the choice of candidates out there they all seem to have an unhealthy, blotchy skin and are in poor physical shape........
I believe Obama will be sacrificed on the altar of supplying the black vote.....
Whats her name clinton will go down bringing in the women, and a man will be the choice (perhaps already chsen forDem pres candidate.....i think those who are on the democratic band wagon through those types of affinties will find themselves shafted by clever manipulation by election time....)
These musings keep running through my head and sometimes it helps to empty it out.
On the QT of course!
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] IRAN
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:13 am 
Unregistered
[b][i]I feel as though we are viewing a play/opera without a program. The participants in the show all know how things are going, but we in the audience are kept guessing.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]Our president would have to be truly insane to use nukes of any size to attack Iran's hardened and deeply entrenched nuclear processing/storage facilities. [/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]Of course, we have conventional explosive warheads that could conceivably penetrate the protective material and do substantial damage, but can they do it without spreading yellow-cake and refined plutonium into the environment?[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]Releasing such material into our environment in a military strike is akin to utilizing anti personnel grenades to protect yourself from a mugger in a building's elevator. You might disable/kill the mugger, but you'll do a number on yourself too. Releasing stuff into our planet's atmosphere is only different from the elevator in how long it will take the toxic material to spread all over the world. It isn't a matter of IF we will kill ourselves too, but only a matter of when.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]Should someone be so stupid as to attack Iran, we can be pretty sure that our oil supply, or the rest of the world's oil supply, will be shut down in a hurry. Again, we will have managed to cut our own throat.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]To me, if folks were absolutely positive that Iran's leader was going to nuke Israel, and I, for one, believe his rantings, it would make more sense to track him down and neutralize him and other colleagues of his with similar views. Spreading nuclear poison throughout the region is not the answer.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]I doubt that nukes will be utilized and I doubt that the underground facilities will be breached. There is no profit, or there is insufficient profit in it, I should say, to make that a wise course of action. It will be interesting to see how all of this unravels.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]enemtukay[/i][/b]
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] IRAN
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 am 

I wonder if there will be a 2008 election, as Bush has the power to invoke a state of emergency without senate approval.

And he has the power to keep it in place until he decides the emergency is over.

This alone would allow him to remain as president for an indefinite period of time.

No matter which way you cut it, we're in serious trouble.
___

Post subject: Re: [david barclay] IRAN
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:09 pm 

Yes, I know ... and the only thing worse than dealing with madmen from [u]other[/u] nations, is knowing we have our very own HOME-GROWN one right here! Spawned in the USA!
___