UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:42 am 

Perhaps we should ALL be reading Dolores Cannon's books with respect to her recent talks with Nostradamus; his TimeLine is simultaneous to ours, according to her work, and he's been translating his predictions by having her correct the way his should have been translated into English... a few words, (plus knowing how our star charts have changed since his TimeLine) changed from wrong to right, can make for a whole new ball game! Check out her work... it's very interesting.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:11 pm 
Unregistered
Hey, Kizzie, you are in essence correct.But with God all things are possible.This is where your common sense approach breaks down.[;)]
The facts remain that though Nostradamus was a man, God Himself has made the biblical prophecies, and will make sure they come true to HIS specifications and NOT OURS!
There is a body of prophecy that men have uttered.The only way to determine the veracity of it is the wait and see method.
The prophecies of God cover all of mankinds time on earth.What we have seen come to pass is merely 100%.
The rest, i have no doubt will be coming to pass fairly shortly.
It cant be doubted that we are going through the beginnings of the tribulation right now.Too much prophecy is fullfilled already.
I understand that there is only a few of you who read this that agree with this interpretation of things, however, it may be wise to pay attention a little closer to it because within this body of work, lies proof of Gods existance beyond a shadow of doubt.(you only have to look at the perfect record of prophecy fullfillment, and know what is comming next to get convinced.Because this prophecy too will be fullfilled in the next ten or so years.(i am taliking the return of Jesus here as well as the end of the world as we know it today.)There will be no chance to doubt the veracity of the bible soon......
Meantime, the wisdom contained in the book is there for the taking, and with Gods help, it will be understood by those who love Him.(Thats a promise from Him, not an observation of mine!)Many proofs of Gods existance are in the formative stages right now.And within a short time will be indisputable facts.[angelic]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:49 am 

Whoa... no need for bad language here. We often have teens who log-in with parents' permission. We're supposed to be setting a good example for those who come to us to get information on UFOs and other paranormal topics..

And as long as we're learning things from each other, NOTHING is a waste of time.

And, BTW, Nostradamus isn't dead--he's on a parallel time-line, interpreting his predictions for Dolores Cannon in Arkansas. He's only dead because our culture tends to look at Time as linear, which it [/i]isn't[i]. That's just a misconception of the world according to scholars. I worked for Seymour Ginsburg, many years ago. He was one of the most valued mathematicians of the 20th Century. He once made a very profound statement to me--one I will always remember, and quote whenever I have the opportunity: "Academia fears Wisdom as much as it espouses Knowledge."
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:30 am 
Unregistered
Well nastradamus was an interesting character

Most of the stuff he said in truth has come true like kizzie said anybody can analize things and make preditions . But in some ways he has made alot of truth to what he preatch . But in a other light people saw him as a special person but the bible says not even the angels in heaven know when the worlds gonna end . Which will make him more precious than gods own angels? which makes me think that he was just lucky on hes prodictions . The war in the middle east has been going on forr 100 years correct me if i'm wrong . They have always been going at each other an out burst was gonna happen after a while.

I dont follow what he predicts the bible is what i follow and till lucifer himself appears then i'll believe that the world might be coming to a end , for everthing has to come to an end for a new beggining . There are facts to in a way maby prove that the end is coming but then again maby deep down inside thats what we want to believe . I'm not critizing anyone just stateing my believes everyone intitaled to thier own ways.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 pm 
Unregistered
Hey Everyone,
Is it just me--or--is there a definite time problem here. Nostradamus wrote in the 1550's; The Bible has already given us prophecies, as it was already written at this time. Is it possible (anything is possible) that Michael Nostradamus plagerized [or at least took the ideas of revelation and re-worded it for his time] from the Bible.
-b
___

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:01 am 
Unregistered
Nostradamus was a clever and inventive man who should be remembered for the other stuff he did as well. The problem with his prophecies (and indeed all prophecies) is a matter of interpretation. They are so vague half the time that they can fit all manner of situations, I feel.

I personally do not give any credence to biblical prophecies (or any other prophecies) - too many have been uttered and fail to happen (usually a good thing!). If I want doom and gloom I'll just switch on the news.

The problem is (for me) that a prophet will say, for example, that everything will fail and the world will end and there will be fire and torment (of course and probably gnashing of teeth) and so on. And you think, yes, and? Everything fails in the end. All civilisations collapse. War is always inevitable. Disasters happen. Always have done, always will. Tell me something new.
___

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 am 
Unregistered
To all you non believers,

I thought i was crazy to when i started getting visions and predictions of the future untill i went onto this website to verify that someone else has also predicted the same things.. so who is really crazy u or me?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:40 am 

The U.S. will eventually fall; that's a given. All other Empires have done so, and so will we. Will it happen in MY lifetime? It's a possibility, because I'm already 62, and things look pretty dire, at this point in time. But it might take another 50 to 100 years, in which case, I will be long-gone and will have missed it. But I may not have missed the slide... And that's sad for me, because I was born right after WWII, and I remember the HIGHS.

As for prophets? What we have to remember is the Bible is not the ALL of Everything. THOSE people--the ones who wrote it--were "seeing" just as many people in Times since, have "seen" things. I never take a psychic for serious if the psychic gives a specific date, because, being psychic myself, I know that PSYCHIC TIME LINES are much different than Earth Time Lines. Anyone who is stupid enough to give an exact date is risking all... all credibility, and all coherence.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 am 

I don't believe in Nostradamus prophecies. The interpretations are interesting. I think they're like the ink blots used by psychiatrists. People see what they want to see.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 am 

I sort of look at Existence as though it's a "slinky"... History always seems to repeat itself; not necessarily exactly the same as before, but in similar spirals. So it's entirely possible that many of the things he predicted for other times are coming around again--not exactly the same as all the other times, but with similarities. And when we get to the end of the "slinky" there's another catastrophe which throws us back into another DARK AGE, where most technology is lost, and mankind has to work for thousands of years to gain back all the Truth that's been lost.