It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: polar shift
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm 

a you short tube clip explaining what MIGHT happen around 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THc4VX0qmLQ

Post subject: Re: polar shift
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:34 am 

I've been talking about something VERY similar for the past 15 years. One of my favorite phrases is, "One gigantic EMP will ruin the whole day for a lot of people who are addicted to their gadgets."

The solar flares can do a lot of damage. Will they? I don't know; I'm not a prophet. A Pole Shift can change all the weather on the planet, all the farming patterns, the shape of the continents. Will it? I don't know, but I strongly suspect this will happen ... if not all at once, drastically over a short period of time.

What I DO know is that all the explosions we've been setting off for 75 years haven't done this planet any good. I have friends who argue with me, saying that testing a nuclear bomb underground doesn't change anything. And I'm wondering where and when their common sense went awry. OF COURSE it does. OF COURSE years of explosions have altered everything from weather to the Poles to the landscape. Everything that happens on this Earth makes a difference. Some differences we may never detect; others are now becoming apparent.

And to arrogantly think we're smart enough to alter the weather to suit our liking? Oh, please! We're just aiding and abetting our own demise, and the demise of other life forms, seen and unseen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:20 pm 

I feel it is crititcal here to add a certain aspect of information to this, that many may not be taking into critical consideration. Which dimension are we discussing here? The Earth Herself, is Multidimensional, as are all of us being human. Which dimension are we proposing that this pole shift will take primary placement on? And, being holographic in nature as well, does one dimension's activities directly or indirectly affect another's? How so? If beings in the commonly known as "afterlife" or higher octave Fourth Dimension, try and talk to us, some can, but many cannot reach us. Nor does what they throw at us often "hit" us in the head. We may be affected in emotion and thought, but not physcially. Also, I wonder if something occuring in the Third Dimension, affects the fourth in a relative way? When we die here, we are seen as waking up or appearing there, in the higher Fourth. So, which dimension are we on, when the shift occurs? And how do all dimensions interact?

Children are born with DNA that is 5-6 stranded now. Scientists call is mutation. I call it evolution, and returning the Code to its Natural Harmonic and Intent. What I am saying here, is that while these children are able to operate multidimensionally, and not be refrained to a singular experience of the third, dimension, say, they are still here with us, and at the same time, they are with their guides and angels, and other beings, as often as they place their Focal Point on these beings, places, times etc.

Just food for Critical Thinking!

Blessings,

zuvuya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:31 pm 

Here's the way I see it... and there's no way of knowing if I'm right; this is just a gut feeling.

The other dimensional entities can affect some of us to the points where we are aware. But who is to say that just because some of us don't feel connected to them, we aren't affected BY them? And visa versa?

When we affect the physical, we may be affecting all the dimensions, just as positive and negative thoughts and reactions have far reaching consequences.

I try very hard to live my life taking into consideration all the dimensions I might be influencing. I know I'm not perfect, but the desire is there ... living in a human body with human frailties simply has it's limitations. But if INTENT gets me a good grade, I'll accept it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 pm 

I agree! Especially about the part of far-reaching consequences! It is utterly amazing sometimes, to realize that a choice made aeons ago, can be affecting oneself today! As well as, for myself, dreaming. Most dreaming happens in another dimension for me, and some of these dreams are powerful enough to totally change the way I behave and relate upon awakening. This could be an example of a space in which I am open enough to BE affected by other beings and dimensions.

I have been spending alot of time the last day or so meditating about the polar shifting. At some deep level, I sense that this is a Galactic Movement, or re-alignment, if you will. I feel like many people may perceive it as something that is occurring only for the Earth and Her Children, and yet, I sense that it is actually a Total Change, (fitting this fluidly with my holographic understandings) and this Change Itself, originates from the Very Source! :)

I still have so much confusion, really, about whether or not this shift will manifest itself only electroagnetically, or if it will be both physical and e-magnetic as well! What a change THAT would be!! It is really quite astounding to ponder all of the possible effects that this could manifest. Like, since the electricity that we use is electromagnetic, would it change the very polarities of electrical function, causing all of our machines to cease function? (Hey, now that sounds like a hard time at first, but an overall BLAST to me!) :D Also, I wonder if shifting from the third dimension, and into the fourth, and then fifth, would even ALLOW for the carry-through dimensionally speaking, of any synthetic materials? This is interesting to consider. There have been findings by our Secret Government, of Machines of highly evolved appearence, but unknown function, that have appeared buried deep within the Earth. How did they get there? Also, does this mean that it came from a higher vibrational dimenion, or simply from another Time-frame?

In all of my experiences of higher dimensions, (and I am not saying that this is the nature of it, just My expereince here) has elicited the noticement on my part, that each place I have been to, has been highly organic in nature. (Organic relative to The Place) And, carbon is the basis really. We are said to be the ashes of Stars. That carbon based life, is the essence of both Coal, and Diamond! What I find fascinating to note here, it that the only real differences between Coal and Diamond, are denities. What creates diamond, from coal, is intense pressure, heat, etc. And I love to liken this to the human evolutionary process Itself! In our lower densities we are much like coal.. where not much Light passes through us, and we are feeling rather dark. As we allow time, great pressure, intense heat, etc. to build, some of us become fractured, smaller diamonds, some become coal dust, or great sparkling diamonds of untold clarity! Some become diamond dust! Either way, I feel our ultimate reality is that the Sum, is greater than it's parts, so do not overread this! There is far more to all of It, than it's pieces added up logically!! :D

So I am doing alot more research into the polar shifting, and enjoying all that others are contributing to this forum as well! This is really a great place, as so many have given so much to be shared here! I thank you all!

Blessings,

zuvuya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:26 pm 

I think I read somewhere, perhaps Discover Magazine, that humans can now have their loved ones' ashes turned into a man-made diamond. Now, THERE is a physical transformation that may also mimic the spiritual process!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 pm 

AND HOW!!! That is really intersting!!

zuvuya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:58 pm 
Unregistered
Thinking about a polar shift...or cleansing of the earth, what do you think about the idea that its the earths way of cleansing itself when it gets so full of evil. Like we find remnants of past civilisations....more highly evolved than we are led to believe...that they were maybe led by secret societys and satanists the same as today. Maybe all these were eventually destroyed by the earth itself, and now its coming around again, a cleansing act that needs to be done.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:03 pm 

Ifcevan, my personal opinion is that the world only reacts to how we treat it. I doubt that it would PRESUME to make a judgement like that about us, even though arrogant mankind feels free to do that all the time insofar as everyone else and everything else is concerned. The Earth feels much more spiritual to me than to be shaking us off like fleas. But I could be wrong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:24 am 

I concur, Tweaked! WholeHeatedly!!

I would also love to add here, that I feel this is such a very natural unfolding, linked directly to the precession of the equinoxes. Please peruse this link to understand more fully and explicitly just HOW this all operates as a Universal, and Galactic aspect of The All in All... the Unmoved Mover. :)

http://www.crystalinks.com/precession.html Enjoy!!

Blessings,

ZuvuyA