UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: What i think...
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:46 am 

ok, the gouverment have been messing with our atmosphere / weather conditions for some time now, the main reason being trying to reverse all the damage we have caused to the ozone layer through the years...
they control the upper atmosphere in various ways, feeding electricity of certain aspects and chemicles into it, and maybe certain types of ultra violet / static energy too.
This controls the upper atmospheres temperature conditions which effects the solidity of the ozone layer itself as a whole...

OK then, first off these processes effect us humans / animals in ways that are unknown yet.
Also it is making bacteria in the air evolve into different cells as the bacteria in the ozone has never crossed such processes and chemicles in such mannors, this could create either new illnesses or maybe even life forms?

Also, this process is disturbing the atmosphere OUTSIDE of our planets ozone, which can mean many things, such as acttracting / repelling certain cells to and from our ozone, or maby even other life forms?

Post subject: Re: What i think...
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:01 pm 

Interesting point about it affecting life forms, beyond our ozone layer. If it affects us, why wouldn't it affect them.

There were some studies done on collected plants that had been subject to the fallout from chemtrail spraying, and there were biological components found. Even if this knowledge was known by those concocting the formulas, there would be no way to know what the effects would be in 10, or 50 years from now.

Probably by the time we connect the dots the information will be lost, forbidden, or destroyed as to what the chemicals were.

[Analysis of samples of the 'dust' that has fallen from the spraying and also air samples taken from areas hard hit has revealed high content of aluminum (7x higher than is allowed as "safe"), silica, blood and pathogens Why would anyone spray pathogens on the General Public? Who would spray aluminum powder which would linger in the air people are breathing? Why would someone spray silica particles which cause lung cancer? These are some of the answers people have been demanding. (And don't forget the many past, illegal experiments the U.S. Government has conducted on people which have caused illness and death. Outright, criminal acts of deliberate infecting of civilians and military for which the Gov. had to pay back reparations to the surviving families once busted. Hopefully They learned. Or did they?)

*]
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrail_101.html

Tim

Last edited by Timbit on Wed May 07, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
added link

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:27 pm 

I believe the government feels the sacrifice of some (even a great many!) is acceptable, so long as it benefits long-term warfare capabilities and gives our Black Ops scientists new data to analyze.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:24 am 

Timbit..........the US government does not pay compensation........never have and never will.

What you read in the papers on find on the web about people winning this and that in court is all very fine..........but the money is never paid.

A few survivors of Ewen Cameron experiments won a case against the CIA, which was supposed to be settled out of court.......couldn't have it going to court you know. But the CIA never paid up, it was the Canadian government who paid some money to these people on the understanding that they would drop the whole issue and keep quiet.

But the media makes a big deal about someone winning a settlement etc.......but if no one pays, they have won nothing other than the certainty that they had a valid case for compensation.

There is a good reason why the Cameron issue did not go to court.....the lawyers would have linked Cameron to Canadian Military Defense Research, which would have opened another whole can of worms.

But of course Cameron was working for Canadian Military Defense Research.......he was also associated with Dr. Bob Armstrong of Lincoln Park infamy. As well Cameron was also linked to the RCMP Special Branch, which puts Superintendent Ernest Bevin and Cameron in the same taxi together with the CIA.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 am 

This is exactly why any kind of world-wide disclosure will be unmistakenly ABRIDGED!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm 

I don't think the dots will ever be connected, nor will those who have suffered as a result of chemtrails and associated 'new' diseases ever receive compensation. It is safe to presume that the 'fault' will be with some other explanation that us earthlings will accept because a few crumbs will be thown our way by way of a remedy, or fix, for the problem.

Much like people are quite satisfied with weather baloons, swampgas, and birds as explanations for the UFO's seen in our skies. Even the flat-out truth is not enough to motivate people (in my opinion) to see other possibilities beyond what may or may not be put forward as 'the truth'. Why would anyone believe a liar.

I don't understand why those that hide, manipulate and destroy the truth, would somehow be the benchmark for the truth, when and if it ever comes out. They are really only 'legal criminals' afterall.

The only thing that slows them down are the few pockets of dedicated individuals who put the truth out there, and back it up. We will never catch up enough to rally in front of the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa to demand a stop to chemtrail spraying, because, for 99% of the population, the conceptual purpose and practical application of it is not an accepted fact. It is up there with all those other dots floating around with the aid of a lot of political gas.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:24 am 

You bring up an interesting point.............which brings me to ask why there is not more active opposition to GWB and Stevie........you have to be amazed at that one.....but there might be an answer.

Is it possible that everyone, or most folks, are being brainwashed.......sort of like everyone is on a mild tranquilizer......something in the air or something in the water or both. Or something coming through your cell phone that you can't hear.

How can we get from here to there if we have no sense of direction......we end up walking, driving or flying in circles...keep coming back to the starting point........over and over again.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:35 am 

Legal criminals....yes the law protects them and their crimes, so to the majority of people its legal or at least appears to be.......but is in fact very illegal.......there are actually laws to prevent legal criminals from remaining legal.....its an illegal act to hide criminal activity. And those who do are as guilty as those who committed the original crimes........and that's the law.....which starts to sound like it belongs in the book, Believe it or Not.

Connecting the dots does not appear to be a national pass-time.......?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 am 

david barclay wrote:
You bring up an interesting point.............which brings me to ask why there is not more active opposition to GWB and Stevie........you have to be amazed at that one.....but there might be an answer.

Is it possible that everyone, or most folks, are being brainwashed.......sort of like everyone is on a mild tranquilizer......something in the air or something in the water or both. Or something coming through your cell phone that you can't hear.

How can we get from here to there if we have no sense of direction......we end up walking, driving or flying in circles...keep coming back to the starting point........over and over again.

Looking at your point as in us general humans are being permanently tranquilized crossed my mind the other day, it would be possible to induce small portions of tranquilizers into our every day products, i.e things like shower gel / shampoo (maybe even foods but that would be easily detected), things that we use that comes into direct contact with our bodies, and a very small amount of tranquilizer would be absorbed by our skin into our blood streams - This was obviously a far out thought... but the main point being that it would be possible to secretly tranquilize humans as a nation quite easily infact, and theres alot of tranquilizers that are in liquid / solid / gas form and that are VERY hard to detect when mixed with other chemicles as a product, as in not your every day studying scientist would be able to run the relevant tests to detect a random tranquilizer say in a bottle of shampoo... so you would have to foward a request to a professional group of scientist's to detect anything, which are usually gouverment run... and guess what they will tell you to go kiss...

When humans have any type of tranqulizer in their system, almost every sense is killed or dimmed pretty much, so if a human is just slightly tranquilized throught their life, they will obviously become lazy, find it hard to make decisions for themselvs, not realise what is genuinly going on around about themselfs and basically be living in a blur without even knowing it, thinking everything is normal and following other peoples demands / decisions that they make as personal thoughts would be a mash and it is more easy to follow a decision from somone you may think is more superior (when infact their not) rather than to reject it and think for yourself! scarey thought isnt it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 pm 

It would be impossible to tranqilize people by putting tranquilizers in products that people either consume or use. You couldn't gaurantee how much any one person would get and even with a small amount given over a long period of time your body would build up a tolerence to it and if you put it in products like shampoo or body creams you wouldn't be able to absorb enough even accumulitively to get an effect.

We do put chemicals such as chlorine in our water but our water is checked freuently to make sure that nothing is put in it. If you put it in an airborn chemical bug such as in chemical warfare (which has been tried) you couldn't be sure who would be affected by it and aiming it at a specific group would be too difficult and again some people would have a tolerence.

I think the only way you could be sure to get specific groups would be the subliminal messages that are superimposed over t.v. shows and radios and cell phones and computer games etc. They do it now for supposed advertising to make people buy specific things and even though it is illegal they still do it and when people or companies are found out about doing it they get a smack on the hand and told not to do it again.

I think the only reason they get told off at all is because it probably interferes with the messages that the millitaries or governements want to give to us. Subliminal messaging works the fastest and is the strongest method of brain washing and has been used for more years than I know.

Since we are exposed to this everyday in every way everywhere I don't know how you could hide from it without being a hermit. Then you would have no lfe so what would be the point. Ann

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next