UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What i think...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm 

I think when a boy becomes self-stimulating, and a girl begins to enter puberty, they MUST be educated... Otherwise, they will succumb to primal urges without knowing why, or how to control them. I have known children as young as 10 years old who were impregnated by pervert family members who thought they were "too young" for that to happen yet... And those three children WERE given abortions because at their age and size, they would have suffered tearing by delivery, and certainly didn't need to be traumatized twice!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 am 

I'm one for believing that education begins at birth. When ever something happens within a family it should be discussed and explained to younger members. If perhaps as with what happened in my daughters family recently when my eldest granddaughter began her period (this wasn't out of the blue she knew it hapened at her age) but all members knew even her 6 year old brother and he understood all about the wheres the hows and the why fores. All aspects of sex and human feelings and emotions are discussed around and with him.

Nothing has been hidden from them and all aspects are discussed with all of them to make sure they have understood properly and haven't gotten the wrong end of the stick. Recently a friends daughter became involved with gothic stuff and that has openly been discussed and discected in an effert to understand.

My point is that nothing and no subject is considered taboo and no-one is told they're too young to understand. It's a myth that children don't understand when things are explained to them properly it's simply that the parents are either too lazy to or are missinformed themselves or too embarassed to say I don't know. They like to give their children some kind of illusion that they are god and have all the answers simply as a means of control and then can't admit when they dont have the answers.

Parents earn respect from their children not by demanding it as a right of status but by giving it to their children first. As I've said before, children learn by example and have to be shown respect in order to give it.

Parenting isn't easy and the biggest damage can be done in the first five years of their life. There's more to raising a child than potty training and bottle feeding. If you ignor a childs education when they're younger then they will grow up to be ignorant and there is enough ignorance in this world already. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 pm 

Well, this is another big problem around the planet. Here too happen things like you said, Tweaked. Unfortunatly joungs are always exposed to many bad stories, and there is not law enough to be applied to such orrible ways.

It doesn't matter if was father or mother or other person, they must strngly pay, and never will happens again! This I said always and with knowledge. Animals respect themselves, human doesn't. Why? Is this the meaning of been "civilians"?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:13 pm 

I agree with you Dad, humans are the most disrespectfull of all animals. In the wild animals only kill for food or protection. No animal has ever purposefully destroyed their own family knowing full well what they are doing.

No animal has destroyed their own environment or their own world or the climate. In battle they go at it paw to paw or hand to hand and would never send their young into a battle knowing it would kill them. No animal would start a war over something they had no entitlement to.

The human animal will lie, cheat, conspire, damage and destroy everything and everyone and not for food or protection but for money or fun. They take delight in competing even to see who can kill an animal first. Some take delight in watching an animal run or cower in fear and cheer about it.

The more learned and civilized man becomes the more decietful and devious and dangerous he becomes. No animals would do to their own young what humans often do to their young. Its not even something that rarely happens, it happens all the time. These kinds of humans make me sick to my stomach and ashamed to be apart of the same race. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 pm 

What I think this all boils down to is ... it's the DIFFERENCE between politicians thought patterns and OUR thought patterns. Most of us wouldn't want all the headaches of being a politician; some people, however, grow up being a politician, even as a young child. It can be readily recognized, even at tender, young ages.

POLITICIANS have different numbers in their birthdates and their name numbers; lots of 7s, 8s, and 9s. Very FEW numbers are in the "Family" Line, and there are lots of letters clustered in the SELF categories (1s, 2s, 3s). Usually there are 5s, as well, because 5 is the number of CHANGE... I guess that's what allows so many politicians to flip-flop on issues, from one vote to the next, depending upon how the wind is blowing... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 am 

forbidden_files wrote:
ok, the gouverment have been messing with our atmosphere / weather conditions for some time now, the main reason being trying to reverse all the damage we have caused to the ozone layer through the years...
they control the upper atmosphere in various ways, feeding electricity of certain aspects and chemicles into it, and maybe certain types of ultra violet / static energy too.
This controls the upper atmospheres temperature conditions which effects the solidity of the ozone layer itself as a whole...

OK then, first off these processes effect us humans / animals in ways that are unknown yet.
Also it is making bacteria in the air evolve into different cells as the bacteria in the ozone has never crossed such processes and chemicles in such mannors, this could create either new illnesses or maybe even life forms?

Also, this process is disturbing the atmosphere OUTSIDE of our planets ozone, which can mean many things, such as acttracting / repelling certain cells to and from our ozone, or maby even other life forms?
Yes just look at those lovely antena putting out those signals for years called the harp project.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 am 

almostalien wrote:
forbidden_files wrote:
ok, the gouverment have been messing with our atmosphere / weather conditions for some time now, the main reason being trying to reverse all the damage we have caused to the ozone layer through the years...
they control the upper atmosphere in various ways, feeding electricity of certain aspects and chemicles into it, and maybe certain types of ultra violet / static energy too.
This controls the upper atmospheres temperature conditions which effects the solidity of the ozone layer itself as a whole...

OK then, first off these processes effect us humans / animals in ways that are unknown yet.
Also it is making bacteria in the air evolve into different cells as the bacteria in the ozone has never crossed such processes and chemicles in such mannors, this could create either new illnesses or maybe even life forms?

Also, this process is disturbing the atmosphere OUTSIDE of our planets ozone, which can mean many things, such as acttracting / repelling certain cells to and from our ozone, or maby even other life forms?
Yes just look at those lovely antena putting out those signals for years called the harp project.

I didnt want to have to mention the HAARP project, but now we have, lets just say that, that base has ALOT to do with climate / weathering controls by what i have heard / seen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm 

So if the goverment is messing with the weather with the Harp project.Do you think things are going as they planned or do you think they have screwed up and now things are just out of control with the project.And if the goverment is trying to get us into what some have said one world order . What would be the gain of the goverment.I think we are lucky in some respects and unlucky in others. One thing we are lucky on is the goverment is pretty stupid.They start wars we cannot win. Destroy economies by letting greed of there friends go out of control.Plan missions that have failed over and over again. The unlucky thing as we the people under all the garbage pay for it all in one form or another. Years ago when there was unity in this country behind a common good everyone was all for one. Now with people living in there own worlds liberal or conservative.Or Christians and muslim or Jewish and none believers good luck to any goverment trying to control everyone.And with over 300 million guns people own good luck to one world order.And if Iraq has shown people anything when you have nothing else to loose people will find away to get many with very little. But getting onto what you have said about viruses .people used to have to get shots to go to europe or china .I know I did.You do not have to do this anymore cargo coming in as fast and out of every country with all kind of viruses on it.I believe this is now how allot of new flu is coming out and sicknesses that we never had before.Used to get a bad flu and it would last 3 days or less. Now people are getting sick for 3 to 4 weeks and some even longer.Just a cold is lasting about a week now going into people chest so as to hard to breath. We are going into a New World Out Of Control Order.Peace to you and yours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:38 pm 

Yes but all is not lost . As you say people make other people sick because of the way they act.But it appears you do not act that way or dad or me or many others. There are pockets of people like us who believe what you wrote and are not like the greedy selfish others of the world we are out here. So the last thing you want to do is think the bad outway the the good out here. I do not believe this to be true . It is just because you always hear the bad not the good.It makes peoples emotions go bad when all you hear is this person killed this child for nothing or this war kills this many people for nothing. But we are out hear.
Ann from Australia wrote:
I agree with you Dad, humans are the most disrespectfull of all animals. In the wild animals only kill for food or protection. No animal has ever purposefully destroyed their own family knowing full well what they are doing.

No animal has destroyed their own environment or their own world or the climate. In battle they go at it paw to paw or hand to hand and would never send their young into a battle knowing it would kill them. No animal would start a war over something they had no entitlement to.

The human animal will lie, cheat, conspire, damage and destroy everything and everyone and not for food or protection but for money or fun. They take delight in competing even to see who can kill an animal first. Some take delight in watching an animal run or cower in fear and cheer about it.

The more learned and civilized man becomes the more decietful and devious and dangerous he becomes. No animals would do to their own young what humans often do to their young. Its not even something that rarely happens, it happens all the time. These kinds of humans make me sick to my stomach and ashamed to be apart of the same race. Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:07 am 

There are (IMHO) far more sensible, good people in the world than bad ones. Unfortunately the actions of the BAD ones affect hundreds of thousands of us every day, and the ugliness is what sells newspapers and dominates most of the internet threads.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next