UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 3:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 pm 

This from Seattle Exopolitics:

[Canadian speech recognition expert and former CBS radio producer Jon Kelly has subjected a recording of Barack Obama’s inaugural address on the steps on the U.S. capitol on January 20, 2009 to reverse speech analysis. Kelly’s reverse speech analysis (see below), shows that Barack Obama’s inaugural address contains secret messages predicting an extraterrestrial event of global impact on the scale “of the Iraq war” to occur in Obama’s term of office. Elected in 2008, Obama may serve until January 20, 2013 or January 20, 2017, if re-elected to a second term.
*]

I am not familiar with reverse speech theories, however, wondering what people thought about this possibility, or input from those with more knowledge of this.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle- ... ays-expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 am 

My personal take on these played backwards recordings is that IF something seems to make sense, heard backwards, someone will "jump on it" and try to get everyone else to believe in that interpretation. I don't buy it, and never did, even back in the '60s and '70s when it first became popular with the Beatles' records.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:24 pm 

If you play the Beatles WHITE Album backwards, you get some very interesting effects... However, not many people still use record players either. I find the biblecode far more interesting. But, since I dont know hebrew, it is all greek to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:57 pm 

I'm told there are some PC programs that can translate and look for words. But I'm on an iMac, and so far none are available for this.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:18 pm 

My opinion on the idea of playing records backwards to get messages is the work of someone who is trying to decieve others.

To be able to do so, you need to know what words you need to say, mispronouced so they sound like something different backwards.

If there were messages there to begin with, then you would be able to hear them clearly, and not as though they were purposly put there.

The bible code book doen't mean that much in my opinion, since a person,(name unknown) did the same thing with Moby Dick and they got the same exact results as the bible.

Sometimes we see things in other things that are rally not there, or some one put in purposly for you to find it.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 am 

Jeff, what if some writings are "written through" authors, and meant to be decoded, decades or centuries later? I wrote something, once, and it didn't come through my own imagination. It's never been analyzed, but I've often wondered if there are words in THAT that could be decoded.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:12 pm 

Tweaked: Positivily there could be things within your writing that could be decoded just like the bible code.

I have sat at my desk on days and had very little in my head about how my story was going to continue, then suddenly out of no where I have all the materials and can not move my hands fast enough to write down everything as it pours into my mind.

Somewhere within my stories, which I believe have been sent to me by others, since I have a very low education I pobably wouldn't have been able to do this without their help.

I'm being told a story from out there, and I am hoping as my stories go out to the world someone would be able to look within it and get some kind of eveidence like they did with the bible code.

I know these stories that come to me are not all my imagination, because I wouldn't have thought of something happenening the way it was told me.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 am 

Many people throughout the years have commented that it's a good thing I was born with a very strong conscience, because I have a criminal mind... :mrgreen: I like to believe that to thwart something that could happen in the future, you have to think like they do, to stay one step ahead. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 pm 

Tweaked

What if it is ourselves from a different parallel universe sending us the messages/writings?

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm 

Tweaked, you should install a program called SoftWindows. It will allows you to use windows also on your iMac... ;)