UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:55 am 

The depopulation guys are already putting their plan into swing now...Mexico was a test to see how gullible and fear ridden most of the population are...come the fall/autumn a little tweaking of the fear volume and mass genocide of the people via multiple vaccine/medical treatments will be underway.The World Health Organisation said on May 7th that 2 billion may get the swine flu virus..in other words they want 2 billion to have the killer flu treatments...your choice guys?

The Swine Flu Propaganda Explained
By Steve Collier
28 April 2009

PLEASE REPOST ON BLOGS, WEBSITES etc

I've sussed it all... all this nonsense about Avian Flu/Bird flu - and now swine flu - over the past few years. It was to condition the population that something big was bound to break out sooner or later. Then, when they decided the time was right - like in Mexico City - they ramped up the media / government / experts to put us in a state of fear - saying that this was the start of a pandemic. But just like 1918, only a few died at first [these deaths are just normal occurrences]. However, they are still saying this could explode when winter comes. Therefore, governments will now suggest or enforce that the population are vaccinated - before winter comes - hence the large stockpiles of vaccines already in place. Then just like with AIDS and with the killer smallpox vaccine, you'll see people dieing more and more as winter approaches - not because of some swine virus but because of the lethal cocktail of poisons in the vaccine! This is a repeat of the 1918 Spanish flu vaccine massacre! (See below)

CHAPTER 2 THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

“I WAS AN ON-THE-SPOT OBSERVER OF THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC”

All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. Strong men, hale and hearty, one day would be dead the next. The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. When all those doctor-made diseases started breaking out all at once it was tragic.

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

A recent article in my local paper discussed stock piling of medical gowns and masks for an expected flu outbreak that could kill 1 in 80 people:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

Flu pandemic 'could kill up to one in 80'

Monday, April 06, 2009, 07:30

Medical gowns and masks have been stockpiled and plans are in place to give information and drugs to the public to stop the spread of the killer disease. Experts fear a 15-week pandemic could kill 12,000 people in the county.

So come on everyone… “get your vaccines here!”

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:15 am 

Vaccine not virus responsible for Spanish flu
FROM THE IRISH EXAMINER
Source:
http://www.examiner.ie/pport/web/opinio ... lDAyFE.asp

08/05/03
Vaccine not virus responsible for Spanish flu

RYLE DWYER writes on the horror of the 1918-20 pandemic which the propaganda says was caused by Spanish flu (Irish Examiner, May 1).

How did they know it was the virus of Spanish flu that killed millions of civilians and soldiers?

This disaster occurred when viruses were unknown to medical science.

It took a British science team to identify the first virus in man in 1933.

As regards the origin of the outbreak, he relates that a senior US army officer suggested that the Germans might have been responsible

for the bug as part of their war effort, by spreading it in theatres or where large numbers of people assembled.

Did they also spread it among their own people, killing 400,000 as reported?

Ryle would have us believe that all those American soldiers who died from non-combatant causes may have died from Spanish flu.

But US Army records show that seven men dropped dead after being vaccinated.

A report from US Secretary of War Henry L Stimson not only verified these deaths but also stated that there had been 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of yellow fever vaccination during only six months of the war.

That was only one of the 14 to 25 shots given to recruits.

Army records also reveal that after vaccination became compulsory in the US Army in 1911, not only did typhoid increase rapidly but all other vaccinal diseases increased at an alarming rate.

After America entered the war in 1917, the death rate from typhoid vaccination rose to the highest point in the history of the US Army.

The deaths occurred after the shots were given in sanitary American hospitals and well-supervised army camps in France, where sanitation had been practised for years.

The report of the Surgeon-General of the US Army shows that during 1917 there were admitted into the army hospitals 19,608 men suffering from anti-typhoid inoculation and vaccinia.

This takes no account of those whose vaccine diseases were attributed to other causes.

The army doctors knew all these cases of disease and death were due to vaccination and were honest enough to admit it in their medical reports.

When army doctors tried to suppress the symptoms of typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid paratyphoid.

But when they concocted an even stronger vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease Spanish flu.

After the war, this was one of the vaccines used to protect a panic-stricken world from the soldiers returning from WWI battlefronts infected with dangerous diseases.

The rest is history.

Patrick J Carroll,
Lady Lane House,
Waterford.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another source:
An analysis by Eleanor McBean written in her book, Vaccination Condemned, "It has been said that the 1918 flu epidemic killed 20,000,000 people throughout the world. But, actually, the doctors killed them with their crude and deadly treatments and drugs. This is a harsh accusation but it is nevertheless true, judging by the success of the drugless doctors in comparison with that of the medical doctors."
See the rest of this article at:
THE FLU: 1918 AND NOW http://www.nomorefakenews.com/archives/ ... p?key=1851

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm 

It's hard to know who the enemy really is, these days.

Some of the people inoculated against the old strain of the Swine Flu in 1976, have suffered terrible health problems and strange illnesses ever since, while others have been seemingly unaffected by any negative reactions.

Unfortunately, since we are all different, the "one shot fits all" paradigm never has, and never will be correct.

There are some who believe that giving NO inoculations against anything would result in no more death (and perhaps far less impairment and death) than just allowing the illnesses to run their natural courses.

As I said... it's hard to know who the enemy really is, these days.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm 

1976 swine flu shot commercial ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPDeM14 ... re=related

Swine Flu Fiasco
Archie Kalokerinos M.D.

In 1976 I was in America when President Ford had been told by his health advisers that there was going to be a huge epidemic of ‘swine flu’, that this could kill may thousands and the only way to prevent this catastrophe was to vaccinate the entire population of America – every man woman and child - with a specific vaccine.

So the vaccine was manufactured and the biggest vaccination campaign in history was begun. I was concerned because the vaccine could not be properly tested in a short period. None of the recipients would know anything about what they were being injected with and the chances were that many would die suddenly. Furthermore, it was extremely unlikely that an epidemic of swine flu would occur. So I spoke out. At first the newspapers got hold of what I said and headlined, ‘Australian Physician Call It Mass Murder’. Then I appeared on Kathy Crosby’s television program.

Watching that was a man in New York who did not like a gentleman named Gambino the Mafia boss. Gambino was about 70 years old and had a history of heart problems. It was a simple matter to get someone to persuade Gambino to have the flu shot and Gambino obliged by dropping dead. The newspapers got it right when they stated, ‘Mafia Flu Jab Conspiracy’.

People were dropping dead in the buildings where they received their shots. Others became paralyzed. The whole program ground to a halt.

President Ford decided to settle the matter quickly. In front of the whole world, on television, he rolled up his sleeve and ‘had his shot’. I claimed at the time that he was given a ‘dud’ shot and I am certain that this was actually done. Then President Ford invited all the news media men and women who were milling around to line up and have their shots. Only one man volunteered and he happened to be the White House press secretary. All the others refused the invitation.

There was not a single case of swine flu. There never was going to be an epidemic of swine flu. How was it that the world’s most powerful man with the world's greatest department of health got it all so wrong? No one really knows the answer but what ever it is it is certainly not clean and tidy.

Furthermore, as far as I know I was the only practicing doctor who spoke out against it and warned about almost certain consequences. How was it that a doctor with only basic qualifications and not even the possessor of American citizenship stood out alone? There was at least one researcher, Anthony Morris, who did try to speak out but he was at the time censored and censored very hard.

This, therefore, is a classical example of how only one man got it right and everyone else got it wrong. This is an important consideration because, when the subject of vaccines is discussed the fact that the vast bulk of the medical establishment states that something is so it is not, in reality, necessarily so. If the establishment can get something so vast and important as the swine fiu vaccine campaign so wrong then it is logical to reason that they could also get a lot of other things wrong. At least it gives reasons to doubt what the

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am 

Not ALL people who died from the flu in 1918 were vaccinated. My partner is a historian/genealogist. There are many graveyards wherein entire families--women, husbands, and children, included--as far north as the Northwest Territories and Alaska--all died of the flu, and there's no evidence that any of them received vaccinations.

Granted, in the 1976 epidemic, the vaccine WAS flawed, and it truly was responsible for people still alive who have been severely affected by the ingredients in the vaccine. But I think that was not due to any "scheme"--I think it was just another case of rush-to-procure a viable treatment, NOT UNLIKE the drugs that are now advertised on TV, to get people who might feel a similar symptom to "ask your doctor if _________ is right for YOU!" It's the power of suggestion.

Can you imagine how much cheaper ALL DRUGS could be ... if drug companies COULDN'T advertise?? This shouldn't be done; people are by nature hypochondriacs... and we are a fear culture. I used to work for an ad agency; do you have any idea how much those well-produced 30 second/1 minute ads cost??!! The drug companies could make necessary and safe medications SO MUCH CHEAPER... if they didn't pay BILLIONS PER YEAR in advertising.

Cigarettes can't be advertised, and it used to be true for several years that alcohol couldn't be advertised OR drunk live on TV. NOW, however, alcohol IS advertised again, and people can drink on talk shows...