UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:05 pm 

Numbers appear to play a part in predicting future events. The sudden appearance of numbers can be meaningful when plugged into algorithmic processes. Mine is as follows:

a+b+c+(a+ b)+(b+c) equates to the identifier (ID); wherein a+(a +/- b) is the T (tag). Use magnitudes in the summing process. The T is always placed in front of the ID.

For example, consider 425 which equates to 4+2+5+(4-2)+(5-2)=16 (ID); Tag equates to 4+(4-2)=6.

Thus the paradigm becomes 6(T) 16(ID), or 616. Through trial and error, 616 evolved as the paradigm for mass murders. The 919s' equate to mass transportation, 414 is space, 212 is natural, 2323 is nature, and so forth. I'll keep you posted.

I used the above as example because 616 has been dominant of late, and more than likely points to the Middle-East. When? Usually within 48 hours after topping out, but paradigms are not static. They are dynamic and in a state of flux.Time shifts with time. Frequency earmarks topping out.
AF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
Numbers appear to play a part in predicting future events. The sudden appearance of numbers can be meaningful when plugged into algorithmic processes. Mine is as follows:

a+b+c+(a+ b)+(b+c) equates to the identifier (ID); wherein a+(a +/- b) is the T (tag). Use magnitudes in the summing process. The T is always placed in front of the ID.
AF

CORRECTION to the underscored above:
(a+b)+(b+c) should read (a-b)+(b-c)
AF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 am 

A paradigmatic occurrence yesterday is spelling out increased violence, although there was only the one occurrence. However, it appears to be coupling with other paradigms and is nothing new.

Last night was a paradigm (pseudo) of 525 equating to 818 (5+2+5+3+3 the 18 ID; and 5+5-2 the 8 T). Let's see where this goes tonight, if anywhere. For my part, I would like to learn the source of the paradigms, and I have not ruled out alien - but define alien. Some may argue the collective unconscious, if anything, but I'm not seeing it. The fact of numeric time shifts and frequency changes, coupled with the linking of paradigms for enhanced meaning, seems to make this into something altogether different.
AF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:14 pm 

Sat, 14 Feb 2015, 11:AM PT.
Last night was extreme with paradigmatic flurry in between. :o

It is most unusual to have such a flurry. However, if interpreted correctly, a 1020, paired doublet paradigm, says Taliban is a threat again, and the paradigms could be linking. It foretells the worst, which is the 1428(chemical) paradigm.

A 212(natural) paradigm originated and is telling of something man-made and quite possibly accidental. It is not to be confused with an act of nature, where man plays no part.

An 854, equating to 1121, points to Nigeria, and a 446 equates to the 414(space) paradigm, my favorite of all paradigms. There's more, to the flurry, but I'm turning my back on the rest. Enough is enough. I'll drop the numbers and let it go at that. Those were 818(mms) and 919(TI) and hope none of the two come true.

It seems something talks to us in numbers that continually shift to suit its purpose. The irony is it costs nothing. No large multi-million dollar radio telescopes need cloud the surface of our planet. So lets start taking 'em down. :roll: :roll:
AF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:44 pm 

A flurry of paradigms the other night and nary a one last night - not even a hint of one. It seems this mystery outside ourselves is being playful - but why?

Should I give up?

Not a chance. All else is boring by comparison - at least from my perspective. Although I hate the violence previewed in advance, it does offer a glimmer of hope if "the future is ours to see." Well, not exactly the way Doris Day sang it, but the point is made.

As I recall, the lyrics were "Que Sera, Sera," as sung by DORIS DAY: "When I was just a little girl I asked my mother What will I be Will I be pretty Will I be rich Here'...

It brings to mind Oscar Levant, who had remarked: "I've lived in Hollywood so long, I can remember when Doris Day was not a virgin." :shock: :shock:
AF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 am 

ArsenicF wrote:
Sat, 14 Feb 2015, 11:AM PT.
. . . . An 854, equating to 1121, points to Nigeria, and a 446 equates to the 414(space) paradigm, my favorite of all paradigms.
. . . . There's more to the flurry, but I'm turning my back on the rest. Enough is enough. I'll drop the numbers and let it go at that. Those were 818(mms) and 919(TI) and hope none of the two come true.
AF

Three paradigms link together of the above. Those were 1122, Nigeria; 818(mass-murder suicide) and 919(Transportation Index). This all happened within the time frame of the 48 hour window for predicting to the what, when and where of predictive, paradigmatic experience.

Teenage Girl Kills 16 in Suicide Bombing in Northeast Nigeria

Charlotte Alter @charlottealter 12:48 PM ET

Quote: A teenage girl detonated a suicide bomb in a bus station in northeast Nigeria Sunday, killing 16 people, most of them children. Although nobody has yet taken responsibility for the attack, it closely resembles others carried out by Islamist extremist group Boko Haram, which has frequently used young girls as suicide bombers in the past. The bomber detonated the bomb at the bus station in Damaturu, the capital of the Yobe state, at around 1 p.m. Many of the victims were children who had been selling peanuts or begging near the bus station, the Associated Press reports, and 30 other people were injured. Witnesses said the bomber was around 16 years old.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm 

It has been a productive early AM with the origination of a new paradigm; two 515's(Israel) and another 414(space). We have to wait out the new paradigm to learn the meaning, and hopefully not more than 48 hours to coincide with the latest NSP time shift.

It was an un-patterned 439 to equate to the new 723 paradigm in the magic of numbers.

The two 515's are warnings of trouble in the same time frame.

"Space" could be coming up with something exciting. In that regard I keep wondering about a UFO paradigm, but there are too many sightings to predict accurately. Still, the SUROKADF and the O'Hare sightings show promise of differences, and I'll go into that again shortly.
AF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 pm 

What follows appears to fit the 414(space) paradigm of yesterday. It is more than I hoped for.
AF

News Technology & Science Aliens
Mysterious metal globe 'may be proof aliens are watching us and created life on Earth'
15:53, 16 February 2015 By Jonathan Symcox
Balloons sent into the stratosphere came back with the object, no bigger than a human hair, which has a biological "gooey" substance oozing from it

University of Buckingham/GettySpace SeedSpace seed: Microscopic particle could point to existence of intelligent extra-terrestrial life
Scientists in the UK say this microscopic metal globe could be proof that aliens are watching us.

Balloons sent 27km into the stratosphere to collect debris came back with the object, no bigger than the width of a human hair.

Professor Milton Wainwright, leader of the joint study by the University of Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology and University of Sheffield, said the structure is made from titanium and vanadium metals and has a biological "gooey" substance oozing from it.

Scientists believe it could contain genetic material used to propagate alien life on Earth.

“It is a ball about the width of a human hair, which has filamentous life on the outside and a gooey biological material oozing from its centre,” he told the Daily Express website.

"We were stunned when X-ray analysis showed that the sphere is made up mainly of titanium, with a trace of vanadium.

“One theory is it was sent to Earth by some unknown civilisation in order to continue seeding the planet with life.

GoogleUniversity of Buckingham

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:59 pm 

NSPs were 919 last evening, and 212 followed as did 554 this early AM. The 554 equates to 5+5+4+(5-5)+(5-4) = 515(Israel) suffixed as shown. The 919 is suffixed 919TX (Transportation Index) and 212 suffixes 212Natural, not to be confused with 2323Nature. I am still trying to work out something with UFOs.

I do not know what to make of the repetitious 515. Early on, I thought it was sustaining and when followed by 555, indicated cessation of current activity. The magic of a 721 paradigmatic triplet was thought to be confirming, but to date there are insufficient data to back that up. It seems the Israeli paradigm is complex by comparison.

The 919 and 212 paradigms stand on their own merit
AF

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 am 

ArsenicF wrote:
The 919 and 212 paradigms stand on their own merit. I still don't know what to make of the sustaining 515's(Israel)
AF

What is below appears to fit the predictive, 212(Natural) paradigm. Always factor in time zone difference against Pacific Time.

The 919 could become worrisome for pointing to mass transportation.
AF

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti >> At least 20 people were killed early Tuesday in the Haitian capital after a man on top of a musical groups Carnival float was shocked by high-voltage wires above the street, setting off a panic in which dozens of people were trampled. . . ..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next