UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]
The 414(space) paradigms keep coming. This one appears to coincide with Day-4 of the NSP time frame. Additionally, 414(space) appeared again in the presence of Russia. A sequence of three began with 1154 for equating to 1727(Russia); 126 for equating to 414(space); and lastly was the 313 paradigm.

The sequence again: Russia, space(UFO) and (sv) street violence. Will they link for leading to connectivity? As I read, it all begins with Russia but will the 313(sv) factor in, or will it stand alone. I always look for the 721(confirming) paradigm for added credibility. Its placement indicates what terminates for confirmation. For example, should 721 occur before the 313, the 313 stands alone[/quote]

Appears to meet the "sv" (street violence) echoed by the 313(sv) paradigm with no connectivity with Russia and space (UFO). These appear to stand apart from the 313(sv). It could mean the UFO was watching Russia. The 313(sv) criterion to the predictive time frame is well within the allotted time.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topics/M ... r+Incident

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 pm 

Only one paradigm occurred within the past 24 hours. It originated from the appearance of a pseudo 1135 number that equates to 1929, which is the numeric of North Korea. When plugged into the algorithm, the number equates to 11+3+5+(5-3)+11-3)=29 ID. 11+(11-3)=19 TAG. TAG and ID concatenate to produce 1929(N.Korea), but what does it mean as an isolated paradigm.

My interpretation is a forthcoming message is expected to come from Kim Jong-un within 36 hours of the NSP time frame. When does the clock start to count down? To keep it simple, near midnight and the beginning of a new day (Dec 22). Soon we will be 12 hours into that new day.

The time zone difference must be factored in to either coincide with North Korea or California time, which is my time zone. North Korea time is 16 and 1/2 hours later.

The time now is 11:30 Pacific Time. The date is Dec 22. It is 4.00 AM in North Korea, Dec 23.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:56 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . a forthcoming message is expected to come from Kim Jong-un within 36 hours of the NSP time frame. When does the clock start to count down? To keep it simple, near midnight and the beginning of a new day (Dec 22). Soon we will be 12 hours into that new day.
[/quote]

Thirty four hours have elapsed of the NSP time frame with two hours to go before time has run out. The time now is 10 AM Pacific Time and 2:30 AM Korean time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:31 pm 

Connectivity occurred this AM of Dec 23 with three paradigms linking in the process. They were 147 for equating to the 616(mm) paradigm; 216 for equating to the 515(Israel) paradigm; and 239 for equating to the 721(confirming) paradigm.

The "where" in the paradigmatic foretelling is Israel, but in conflict with psychical probing (PP) for pointing to Lisbon. The "what" is inherently terrorism of a non-suicidal kind, otherwise, the paradigm would have been 818(mm/s). The "when" is to the NSP time frame to within 36 hours, but in the past, Israel has shown uniqueness, so much so, that I gave up for a time. There are a lot of "buts."

Credibility is to be found in the 721 paradigm that tragedy is imminent unless paranormal intervention intercedes. However a flurry of 515s(Israel) occurred after the 721 confirming paradigm and I believe a good sign. Why else would a flurry follow? There has to be meaning, and I do not recall a shift from foreground to background, as twice before. The signs point to Israel and not to Lisbon. It hints that the Israeli's can say "we did it ourselves."

The temptation to take it farther, but sanity over-rules. Admittedly, sanity is not what it is cracked up to be, but why chance utter madness? STill! Why do I keep seeing that damn bus, and the man with the rifle slung over his shoulder moving up and down the aisle. Who is he, anyway?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:03 pm 

A 1929(N.Korea) preceded a 1727(Russia) paradigm by 17 minutes. There was no 721(confirming), but I could have missed it. There were no other paradigms.

The interpretation is unmistakable because of connectivity. Russia's TAG is 17 and serves as the link between the two countries. God help us!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:08 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
My interpretation is a forthcoming message is expected to come from Kim Jong-un within 36 hours of the NSP time frame. When does the clock start to count down? To keep it simple, near midnight and the beginning of a new day (Dec 22). Soon we will be 12 hours into that new day.

The time zone difference must be factored in to either coincide with North Korea or California time, which is my time zone. North Korea time is 16 and 1/2 hours later.

The time now is 11:30 Pacific Time. The date is Dec 22. It is 4.00 AM in North Korea, Dec 23.[/quote]

The message? "North Korea calls latest UN sanctions 'an act of war' - The Associated Press."

Meets the predictive NSP time frame, which is to within 36 hours. Keep in mind, time zones must coincide. Otherwise it would not make sense. Korea is 16 1/2 hours later than Pacific Time. The message came Sunday, Dec 24, from North Korea. Most likely that was Dec 23 on the west coast.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:11 pm 

The 212(nature*) paradigm appears to be coming up more frequently, together with the 616s(mm) paradigm. RV (remote viewing) imaged a billowy, gray cloud afar, and could be foretelling a devastating eruption of Mt. Agung to occur in four days to the NSP time frame of Day-4.

Meanwhile another mm (mass murder) attempt is likely to eventuate w/i 36 hours, as was the case in St. Petersburg on Wed (Dec 27). It was noted on Twitter beforehand. I am still pursuing the what-when-where of paranormal experiencing in paradigms and, jointly, with PP(psychical probing). I am not making the headway I would like, but "what else is new," as the saying goes.

The latest was Australia, but I believe conscious reality continues to obfuscate unconscious emergence. The unconscious 'self' must not be thwarted by conscious reality. That can only happen, as I see it, when the unconscious comes through before conscious reality distorts. Tricky stuff!
*quakes or volcanic activity, but most likely the latter, or both.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:27 am 

The bombings in Afghanistan today that killed many, was the terrorism of two suicide bombers. It does not connect with the 616(mm) paradigm. Instead it connects with the 818(mm/s*) paradigm. Unfortunately the 616(mm) is still predicted to be forthcoming within the NSP time frame of 0 to 36 hours.
*mass murder/suicide

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:56 pm 

I do not know if the following NEWS feed fits the 616(mm) paradigm. It seems to coincide with the NSP time frame to within 36 hours, but the civil war has been going on for some time, whereas the 616(mm) has usually dealt with isolated events. I post it in passing.

NEWS feed
MIDEAST
Airstrikes in Yemen kill 68 civilians in a single day.
CAIRO>> Airstrikes on a market and a farm in Yemen killed at least 68 civilians in a single day, including eight children the U.N. said Thursday. The two attacks occurred Tuesday, making it one of the bloodiest days for civilians so far in Yemens civil war. . . . . . . . . . . . . - The New York Times.

The 212(nature) paradigms keep coming, followed this AM by 414(space*) and two 818(mm/s) paradigms. As for the 212's increase I continue looking for Mt. Agung (Bali) and Mt. Popocatepetl (Mexico) volcanoes erupting. Alternatively, a quake can be causal for either erupting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 pm 

CORRECTION: I jumped the gun on posting the NEWS feed incident, above. The predictive happening date of the 616(mm) paradigm is outside the NSP time frame. Further, upon closer reflection I believe the 313, 616 and 818 paradigms should continue along isolated lines of terrorism.

313(sv) ---> street violence.

616(mm) --> mass murder.

818(mm/s) -> mass murder suicide

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next