UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:23 am 

The attack described below occurred within the NSP time frame of 0 to 36 hours. It appears I missed again on the "where" of the tragedy, when PP (psychical probing) produced Australia. Unconscious revelations are not that easy to come by, but inasmuch as I have had some success in the past, albeit, very little, it is behooving to keep trying. However, that success pointed out the countries, not the cities. I would be pleased with more countries.

Dec 29 Late NEWS
Egypt: Gunmen launch deadly attack on Coptic church
At least nine people have been killed in the attack outside Cairo, including two police officers. Islamist militants have increasingly targeted the Coptic Christian community, carrying out attacks on churches.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:11 pm 

1224(USA), 1929(N.Korea) and 414(space) paradigms were followed by two 515 paradigms and then a flurry of paradigms dominated. Connectivity is certain and I can hardly believe it. My interpretation Is USA and North Korea are watched by UFO/s, and 'things' are certain to go awry with the two. Israel factors in.

Israel is the mystery in the role they conceivably play, but why two 515(Israel) paradigms? I cannot make it out. For my part, fascination is with UFO's becoming more active.

Much of what I post here I hardly believe myself, but challenges are accepted, if not encouraged. Money is the best form of challenge with proceeds going to this website's owner, should your challenge lose. I accept no money for myself for obvious reasons. This is not about me. Should the challenger win, the challenger takes all. Any challenge form is accepted, but where extremes are used, such as PCP (truth serum), a competent therapist must administer all tests. Anything found to be a deliberate untruth is deemed my loss. Loser pays all costs.

Why do I post this.? It should not have to be, but things are going to get more and more unbelievable. Links are opening new doors into connectivity now, and is only the beginning - that is, if I am reading the signs correctly. For example, watch Fukushima. Japan is owing a huge debt and faces a troublesome future from unruly quakes and heavy rains.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:51 pm 

Sequence of paradigms the past 24 hours were 99(recovery), 1121(Nigeria/Bangladesh) and 414(space*) again. The 414 appears to be appearing more frequently than others now. "Recovery" occurs infrequently, usually pointing to preceding posts.
*most likely UFO/s.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:28 pm 

Paradigms becoming connectively linked are looking better. The past 24 hours revealed the origination of a pseudo 1153 equating to 1727*(Russia). It was followed by 1224(USA); and 515(Israel). There were no others.

One 'connectivity' is the USA will become go between Russia and Israel. I'm sure there are others.

However, if USA becomes go between, what are the circumstances? My guess is Syria will be the issue, and Israel will war with her, but where does Iran fit in? There are more questions than answers, but one in particular looms above all others and is the most haunting. Chemicals.

*1727=11+5+3+(5-3)+ (11-5)=27 ID. 11+(11-5)=17 TAG. TAG and ID concatenates to 1727(Russia).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:44 pm 

Connectivity through linkages occurred this early AM, when several paradigms appeared in a variety of forms. They were 1626(India); 1224(USA) and 721(confirming). I am not sure what to make of it. Even more confusing, and in between the appearances of 'USA' and 'confirming', Britain appeared for the first time as paradigm. That was 1234(Britain), and is best described as being in the shadows of the three other paradigms.

What comes to mind in this scenario is 9-11, but I do not want to go there, at least not yet. I want to wait for additional connectivity through paradigmatic links. However, Pakistan is in the folds because of the antipathies between the two countries. Included in the scenario is my publication, "9-11 Warning." It is haunting because of the psychical experience I had five days before that tragic attack. It was a duet of "Another building explodes and India is agitated." Both resulted, but I never understood the reason for two different psychical experiences in a single encounter. Should commonality be causal, then the answer is in the future. That is frightening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 pm 

Two paradigms appeared this AM and were 414(space) and 919TX).
*Believed to be UFO/s and aircraft, respectively. The occurrences are reminiscent of Egypt Flight 804 that went down in the Mediterranean Sea on 19 May 2016. Pilot indicated sighting a UFO in proximity before the crash had occurred. (See early posts)

EGYPTAIR FLIGHT 804.
EgyptAir Flight 804 flight was a scheduled from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Cairo International Airport. On 19 May 2016 at 02:33 Egypt Standard Time, the Airbus A320 crashed into the Mediterranean Sea.

No mayday call was received by air traffic control, although signals that smoke had been detected in one of the aircraft's lavatories and in the avionics bay were automatically transmitted via ACARS shortly before the aircraft disappeared from radar. The last communications from the aircraft prior to its submersion were two transmissions from its emergency locator transmitter. The cause of the disaster is under investigation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 pm 

Four paradigms that have all the attributes for connectivity, appeared this AM. They were 1929(N.Korea), 1727(Russia), 515(Israel) and 721(confirming). These point to Israel for becoming targeted by North Korea and Russia. The 721 paradigm gives the prediction added emphasis.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:03 pm 

Reference Jan 4 posting. Thus far, only one event fits the 919(TX*) paradigm to w/i 36 hours. I had ascribed an aircraft crash to the prediction. Instead it was a tragic train accident in that occurred in Africa.

NEWS Feed.
South Africa.
Johannesburg >> A passenger train carrying people home after the holidays slammed into a truck in rural South Africa on Thursday, killing at least 18 people and injuring about 260 others, authorities said.

Officials said the truck driver allegedly tried to cross the tracks just ahead of the oncoming train, part of which burst into flames after the collision, trapping some passengers in carriages. Those who were able to escape . . . -- Associated Press"
*Mass Transportation Index.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:26 pm 

Only one paradigm occurred the past 24 hours and was another appearance of 114(ISIS). It seems ISIS was not defeated, as thought by the president a week or too ago.

The NSP time frame has not shifted and remains the same. ISIS terrorism is predicted to be within 0 to 36 hours of the paradigms appearance. Alternatively to Day-4 but not as likely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm 

A 1323(Iran) paradigm was followed by the 414(space*) paradigm the past 24 hours. There were no others. I wonder of connectivity between the two through linking. The inference is the two paradigms come together with both past and future ones, foretelling of more to come. It is another level above the norm of paranormal messaging. I had hoped for the complete picture of "what-when-where." It seems the paranormal gives us what we need to know, not what we think we need or want.

I recall, again, asking what they think of us. It was not by word of mind, but by mind alone - I think. The surprising return was, "You are ridiculous!" The words are still there, and I wonder why now; why was I so surprised? We are ridiculous, there is little doubt of it. Humanity is egregious.

Another question, "Why are we here?" The answer was a cryptic, "Why not, where else would you be?" There were many questions, and many were ignored. I remember asking "Who was Jesus of Nazareth." The answer was equally cryptic, "He was who he is today," or words to that effect. I am unable to access the file in my new computer, having gone from XP to Windows 10.

Getting back to the original subject, the interpretation of the paradigmatic revelation, now and before, is straightforward, UFO's are eyeing the middle-east. Iran, Russia and North Korea are in the spotlight with Israel paying homage to mystery.
*UFOs, most decidedly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next