UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:13 am 

A pseudo (artificial) number 445 equates to the 414(space*) paradigm and was the only activity the past day. Interestingly, a link there could lead to connectivity with the more recent paradigms for advancing the phenomena. Alternatively, UFOs could be monitoring Mt. Mayon. The latter makes more sense, because of what is anticipated. Should Mt. Mayon become even more threatening, the hint is UFOs have some control over our plight. We have no control of quakes and volcanoes, but maybe they do.
*UFO/s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

The latest appearances the past 24 hours were 435 for equating to 515(Israel); 853 for equating to 1121Nigeria/Bangladesh); 136 for equating to 515(Israel) and 158 for equating to 721(confirming). Interestingly, there were two appearances of the Israel paradigm that were followed by the 721 confirming. It suggests two connectives in the separation of Nigeria/Bangladesh and Israel. I believe the "confirming" points only to Israel and not Nigeria/Bangladesh. Heretofore, but not knowing exactly when, but most likely not more than one day, Israel went from foreground into background and foretells of another "Land of Ashem."

Conceivably there will be another incident like the Land of Ashem, but it seems unlikely. The only reason I post again is because I had the experience first in Dec 2016, one day before it happened and posted. Therefore, I do not hesitate to do another posting, and point out there had been another change in the past from foreground to background since, but without incident. And now it's happened again and I expect nothing, other than remain in awe of the entire matter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]The latest appearances the past 24 hours were 435 for equating to 515(Israel); 853 for equating to 1121Nigeria/Bangladesh); 136 for equating to 515(Israel) and 158 for equating to 721(confirming). . . . .[/quote]

Suicide blast in Nigeria leaves at least 10 dead, dozens injured.
By Stephanie Busari, CNN.
Updated 1942 GMT (0342 HKT) January 17, 2018

CNN — Preliminary reports indicate at least 10 people were killed after four female suicide bombers detonated explosives in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri, according to a spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency.

The attack occurred in the Muna Garage area and injured 65 others, said spokesman Abdulkadir Ibrahim. Emergency response teams, including NEMA, BOSEMA and the Red Cross, have responded to the incident.

The explosion happened at about 17:05 local time on Wednesday evening, according to a statement from Ibrahim. The Muna Garage area lies on the outskirts of Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state in northeastern Nigeria.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:41 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]The latest appearances the past 24 hours were 435 for equating to 515(Israel); 853 for equating to 1121Nigeria/Bangladesh); 136 for equating to 515(Israel) and 158 for equating to 721(confirming). Interestingly, there were two appearances of the Israel paradigm that were followed by the 721 confirming. It suggests two connectives in the separation of Nigeria/Bangladesh and Israel. I believe the "confirming" points only to Israel and not Nigeria/Bangladesh.[/quote]

The sequence today was 951 for equating to the 1323(Iran) paradigm, and 321for equating to the 88(mod*) paradigm. Conspicuous for its absence was Israel but, nonetheless, remaining in background.

Later 414(space) appeared and my guess relates to UFO/s. However, it could have been suggestive. It is difficult to remain detached. There is often the fine line of uncertainty that clouds judgement, especially when the 88(mod) appears. However something is amiss and involves Iran and Israel, but an extreme would point to 1428(chemicals), which has not occurred.
*mask of death

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 pm 

Appears to meet the predicted Day-4, NSP date given in the Jan 12 tweet. That was to the 414(space) paradigm, but why the flurry? Something appears to be amiss.

BRIGHT FIREBALL SPOTTED OVER MICHIGAN.
The AMS has received over 610 reports so far about of a fireball event seen above Michigan on January 16th, 2018 around 08:10pm EST (January 17th 01:10 Universal Time). The fireball was seen primarily from Michigan but was also seen from Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri and Ontario (Canada).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]*There is little doubt of space being UFO/s. I have to believe trouble is afoot, and because Israel is noted in the "Quote" and conspicuously absent in the text, gives credence to it.
[quote="ArsenicF"]There is little doubt of something forthcoming between Israel and Iran, but what and when? It appears to be happening outside the NSP time frame. Two paradigms appeared and none other. They were 1323(Iran) and 515(Israel).[/quote]

My mind is in a whirl. The sequence these past AM hours was 1424(China); 1323(Iran); 99(recovery); 414(space*) and then a flurry of numbers and paradigms. The last in the sequence was the number 417 for equating to 721(confirming).

Algorithmically, 417 equates to 4+1+7+(7-1)+(4-1)=21 ID, 4+(4-1)=7 TAG. TAG and ID is 721.

The question is what 'confirms' for leading to connectivity? What is to 'recover' between China and Iran, and why did Israel fail to appear as paradigm? Is there a shift from Iran to China?

Then 414(space*) appeared and the flurry began. I was unable to keep up with it.
[/quote]

The emphasis is in the Jan 12 posting, above. Flurries are confusing, but I believe there is a straightforward explanation.

Note the 721(confirming) paradigm, the importance of which is yet to be measured fully.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:56 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]*There is little doubt of space being UFO/s. I have to believe trouble is afoot, and because Israel is noted in the "Quote" and conspicuously absent in the text, gives credence to it.
[quote="ArsenicF"]There is little doubt of something forthcoming between Israel and Iran, but what and when? It appears to be happening outside the NSP time frame. Two paradigms appeared and none other. They were 1323(Iran) and 515(Israel).[/quote]

My mind is in a whirl. The sequence these past AM hours was 1424(China); 1323(Iran); 99(recovery); 414(space*) and then a flurry of numbers and paradigms. The last in the sequence was the number 417 for equating to 721(confirming).

Algorithmically, 417 equates to 4+1+7+(7-1)+(4-1)=21 ID, 4+(4-1)=7 TAG. TAG and ID is 721.

The question is what 'confirms' for leading to connectivity? What is to 'recover' between China and Iran, and why did Israel fail to appear as paradigm? Is there a shift from Iran to China?

Then 414(space*) appeared and the flurry began. I was unable to keep up with it.
[/quote]

The emphasis is in the Jan 12 posting, above. Flurries are confusing, but I believe there is a straightforward explanation.

Note the 721(confirming) paradigm, the importance of which is yet to be measured fully.[/quote]

I'm bringing the entire set of quotes down from the previous posting. Why? Only one paradigm eventuated and it concerns me that there were no others. It is unprecedented and I am attempting to make sense of it.

A 537 pseudo number had appeared and equated to 721(confirming) in the algorithmic process. There was no others, and it has to be asked: "confirming of what?" It bears some thought.

The only two things that make sense in my mind, at least at this point, are pointed out in the above quotes. They are 1.) Israel and Iran (with Russia in there, somewhere), and 2.) Israel and the UFO's. On top of that, Israel is still in background mode, except for a brief moment, when it flashed into foreground and back.

PP (psychical probing) has never failed to remotely view Israel as enlarged, and, of course, there must be a reason.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:17 pm 

Three paradigms originated from pseudo (artificial) numbers of 846, 332 and 335: equating to 1224(USA), 99(recovery) and 313(sv) respectively. Connectivity points to 'street violence' in America (USA) within the next 36 hours to NSP time frame, Clock countdown started shortly after 3 AM, Pacific Time.

It should be interesting factoring the "recovery" paradigm into the scenario. The history is beginning paradigms had upgraded to links, then connectivity, then text. The objective realization of "what when-where" appears to be closer at hand. We are in the text phase of paradigmatic wonder; that is, should the three paradigms come together in forming text, as postulated. The next step is learning the locale of tragedy down to city and state. The getting behind the scene of unconscious manifestations before conscious blocking, keeps the unconscious at bay. I am hopeful, because madness is generous with its many gifts.

One final note, PP (psychical probing) gave "Washington" as the geographical place for the above prediction, but keep in mind PP is fraught with thorns, as it were. The probability is still low, approximating 20 to 30 percent. It appears to be a giant step to get to unconscious manifestation without drowning in conscious reality - or unreality, to coin a word.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:31 pm 

The appearance of a pseudo 1145 equates to 1828(Japan) and is puzzling. The only thing that comes to mind is "a debt owing" over the Fukushima scandal. The 2011 earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tōhoku was a magnitude 9.0–9.1 undersea earthquake. A tsunami resulted and caused a major nuclear accident at a power station along the coast.

It seems that corruption was at the heart of the matter, the worst effect was meltdown impacting the sea floor of one of the reactors. A General Electric engineer had warned of design malpractice and was fired. That was before the cataclysm.

Ishihara Shintarō, Japanese writer and politician, characterized the devastating earthquake and tsunami as “divine punishment” for the errant Japanese people. He later retracted his remarks, supposedly, because of public outrage.

Why the 1828(Japan) paradigm at this time? Fukushima will be seven years by March 2018.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm 

A 1727(Russia) paradigm was followed by a 515(Israel) paradigm and then the 721(confirming) paradigm.

I interpret the sequence as conflict between Russia and Israel, and an incident or news within 36 hours will most likely tell more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next