UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 am 

Today's date: Wed, May 11. Time: 1650 hours, PST.
I believe the paranormal intrigue has been pointing to an Iran involvement against ISIS. This may do it. It is clear that all attacks by air by the most powerful nations on Earth are not making it. A ground movement is needed, and my guess is Iran is up to it now. That's how I put the mystery together, when it began with a psychical occurrence over two decades ago. That was, "Iran is not to be feared."

World News News:
IS attacks in Iraq leave at least 93 dead. The Scotsman 16:14

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:18 pm 

Only one paradigm originated last night and this early morning. It began with the appearance of 951 (pseudo number) that algorithmically becomes 1323(Iran), as follows:

9+5+1+(5-1)+(9-5)=23 ID. 9+(9-5)=13 TAG. TAG concatenates with ID to become 1323.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:41 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
I believe the paranormal intrigue has been pointing to an Iran involvement against ISIS. This may do it. It is clear that all attacks by air by the most powerful nations on Earth are not making it. A ground movement is needed, and my guess is Iran is up to it now. That's how I put the mystery together, when it began with a psychical occurrence over two decades ago. That was, "Iran is not to be feared."

Aug 18, 2016 - NEWS: Russia-Iran Alliance over Syria could shake Region.

BEIRUT >> In a move that could reverberate across the Middle East, Iran confirmed Wednesday that Russia is using it's territory to launch airstrikes in Syria even as a second wave of Moscow's bombers flew out of the Islamic Republic to hit targets in the war ravaged country.
. . . .

It has been 3 months since posting the quote above. It would seem the alliance of Iran with Russia is still another attempt by Russia to bring ISIS down. That this is a step that will lead to Iran's involvement. It is clear airstrikes are not the answer. From my perspective, it has to be a ground movement to meet the prediction of the quote above.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
ArsenicF wrote:
I believe the paranormal intrigue has been pointing to an Iran involvement against ISIS. This may do it. . .
. . . . . . That's how I put the mystery together, when it began with a psychical occurrence over two decades ago. That was, "Iran is not to be feared."

Aug 18, 2016 - NEWS: Russia-Iran Alliance over Syria could shake Region.

BEIRUT >> In a move that could reverberate across the Middle East, Iran confirmed Wednesday that Russia is using it's territory to launch airstrikes in Syria even as a second wave of Moscow's bombers flew out of the Islamic Republic to hit targets in the war ravaged country.
. . . .

There is another side to the issue (underscored above), which is a Biblical prophecy concerning the three countries; Israel, Moscow and Syria. I find it intriguing, and my guess is Israel has concerns with Iran opening the door to Russia. I am sure it is top agenda at the conference table in Israel.

The prophecy, as I recall, is Israel's God will compel Moscow to war against the Land(Israel); and against overwhelming odds, cause the defeat of Moscow. The question now is this. Where will it happen. if it is to happen at all? Moreover, Syria (Assyria), which at that time in history, included Iran and Iraq, will suffer a great and devastating blow (quake?) - thus a time of great importance and consequence to Israel. What gives it prophetic meaning is the time frame. As I recall reading, the Jews would be scattered across the world, only to be brought back to their promised land when the time was right. There would be a time of great trouble, unlike the world has ever known (apocalypse) before it was to happen.

How does this tie in with "Iran is not to be feared." A great quake - unlike ever before. I have had two psychical experiences in that regard that were unlike any other. Both were in words that were not of my own and in a redundancy. That is so unlike the paranormal - so intriguing and unique in its mystique.