UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:28 pm 

Something will stun the nation into silence. It is likely to happen June or July this coming year. (Letter to Central Premonitions Registry, 23 December 1987.)

What I hadn't realized at the time was the prediction was even more far reaching. It has not ended. Implicit is a terrible fact that the nation was not stunned into silence, but should have been. Very little thought and concern was given to the senseless tragedy, as the following attests. The NEWS services gave it little attention. What I believe the prediction amounts to now is this. The paranormal warns.

The adage is, "All that happens is predicted in advance." Ironically, we as a people dismiss or underestimate the paranormal intrigue and give little or no thought to it before too late. The following describes more by going back in time. . . .

The paranormal encounter occurred during the day when I began preparing material for “Season’s Predictions. It was one of four predictions I mailed to “Readers” foretelling events of the coming year. I began by focusing on the year and probed experimentally. An impression originated that was not much different from any thought: "Something will stun the nation into silence." I probed the paranormal for a date afterward and got July 3.

It was pinpointed in my mind now, but as with the prior predictive experience of the PSA plane crash near Danville, CA. I became confused and tried to play it safe. (See also Predictive Air Terrorism Experiences Of 1987 and 1988, Journal of Religion and Psychical Research, July 1988)

I decided to tread cautiously by expanding the predicted time frame to include June and July and described it that way in “Season’s Predictions.” It was a dreadful mistake.

What followed six months later on 3 July 1988 was the downing of an Iranian A-300 Airbus by the cruiser USS Vincennes. Two missiles were launched against the passenger aircraft killing all 290 persons on board. Later, it would be revealed that the Vincennes had shot down the airbus over Iranian territorial waters. Figuratively speaking, our nation should have been stunned into silence, but the incident was downplayed nationwide. However, over the years the horror became disquieting for the bits and pieces leaking out through the media. As reported by the press, crew members aboard the Vincennes testified that the skipper had acted irresponsibly.

President Reagan failed to issue an apology to Iran (San Jose Mercury News, 7 July 1988). This was to have serious repercussions leading to the fatal bombing of Pan Am 103 six months later. The taking of 52 hostages by Iran in November 1979 and holding them captive for over a year was still an emotional issue clouding the air in Washington. A simple apology might have made the difference of 290 lives lost, but that was not to be. The incredible interplay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:15 am 

ArsenicF wrote:
Something will stun the nation into silence. It is likely to happen June or July this coming year. (Letter to Central Premonitions Registry, 23 December 1987.)

What I hadn't realized at the time was the prediction was even more far reaching. It has not ended. Implicit is a terrible fact that the nation was not stunned into silence, but should have been. Very little thought and concern was given to the senseless tragedy, as the following attests. The NEWS services gave it little attention. What I believe the prediction amounts to now is this: The paranormal warns.

It is the underscore above that concerns me. The same senseless indifference was noted in America when 290 persons became lost at sea. See below.

The NEWS media gave the tragedy little attention. (Also, see JRPR publication - "The Paranormal Objectified in a Perplexing Encounter, July 1999. Alternatively, arsenicf.wordpress.com)

It surprises me that we are snagged in a vortex of greed and little is done to curb the terrible reality. It is frightening. The homeless are growing at an alarming rate and are lost in the streets, seeking whatever shelter they can get. The point is that I have described, implicitly, two of many warnings and, hopefully, with more to come, but how much longer will the paranormal warn?

The article below appeared in the San Jose Mercury, and elsewhere, with little more than what follows:

PETIT-GOAVE, Haiti – At least 290 people who set out clandestinely in a leaky sailboat with hopes of a better life in Florida are missing and feared drowned.

Michael Norton, Associated Press, November 20, 1996.