UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 am 

Genetic compatibility?? For $199.00 you can match your genetic DNA with others to find that perfect match.

You are given a unique ID number, and this is matched through a data base on online dating sites, to narrow down suitable partner partners.

I wonder about not so much one could gain by eliminating possible incompatible matches, but rather what one might miss by eliminating perhaps, 'the one'.

http://www.macleans.ca/science/health/a ... 3737_63737

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 pm 

It started out sounding quite good. It seemed that dateing agencies may have had a better way of matching people but then it all got turned into the money turn over in the end and looking for ways to increase fees. Now I'm not sure if it is just a rip off and money spinner or could be something quite usefull......Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:22 pm 

It will be interesting to see where the science itself leads us. I guess another way of looking at the DNA matching is no different than considering lifestyle, income, interests, physical characteristics- it is just another tool.

It struck me funny that in this day and age of expecting instant results at the click of a mouse, those who don't stop to live their lives, will likely appreciate the love fast-track in finding a mate.

I guess at this stage of the game its really a crap shoot. DNA may narrow down your choices, but there are too many variables in a human being to use it to define a whole person.

But, with those agenda's so full, and putting 26 hours into a 24 hour day, it is a useful tool, if you need to find a mate by next Tuesday. lol

Tim