UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:41 am 

Quote:
Timbit on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:12 am

I very clearly heard my name being called, in a voice I didn't recognize, that woke me up, several nights in a row.

I had that feeling with that OOBE I had. When I awaoke there was this different deep creature like voice. I say creature like as I have never heard a human speak in that manner.

But... no puddles. Just light flickering/dimming. We don't listen to the radio. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:01 pm 

Many devices use a part called condenser. A condenser is a kind of electronic device that keeps electricity in itself for not losing date or day or other informations, for a very little time. After the battery out the condenser start to use itself till the energy will be used all.

There are devices that discharge their condensers in 1 day...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 am 

m3_shall wrote:
:D Hi.... now with these mystery puddles.... do you have indoor pets? :D

That was my first thought, but no it's not pet pee........it's water, good old fashioned water.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 am 

Strange... got one more idea... are there any indoor plants near the water puddles?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:13 am 

Sometimes liquid may look and smell like water. But when you examine it say under a microscope or with other chemical tests to see if they react... you may find out it has other elements in it. Are you sure these puddles are water?

Anyone have secret nips of gin and tonic though the night and accidentally spill it around the place?!?!? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:41 am 

I think when you put the whole package together it indicates a certain degree of strangeness is involved with the puddles the noises and the voices and the door bells, telephones and other gadgets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:47 am 

Yes, our house gets the dimming lights at different times during the night. Sometimes the house power will just go out through out the night. We never talk to the neighbours much, they are always out and about. So we don't know if they are having power fluctuations and loss of power through the night.

I've encountered the strange voice saying my name... but only once and that was when I had the OOBE. The puddles of water is something different though. If all logical explanantions have been ruled out... then maybe you could think of a pattern of events. Has this happened more than once, if yes.... was there anything that was similar between the events. I'm just curious. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 am 

Maybe you're morphing... 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 am 

I saw on 'Unexplained Mysteries' the other night that high electromagnetic fields can produce sounds that sound like voices and other things.

Still doesn't explain the mystery water though.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 am 

Puddles of water, telephone ringing, knocking... voices.... sounds like you may have a ghost around your house. Now I don't know what to suggest. I don't get puddles of water and the rest. So maybe you could find someone that could come to your house... like a medium or a sensitive.... maybe they could tell you if there is a ghost... nice or not. You may need to clean the spirits away or something. ;)

Just a thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next