UFOSeek Forum
http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/

Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...
http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3082
Page 2 of 5

Author:  m3_shall [ Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

:D Sorry I can't resist this one :D

Quote:
I thought maybe one of you might have some ideas about this stuff causing my ears to heat up, which it is not supposed to do........I should also mention that this scan involves being put in a magnetic field, sort of like stargate.


Maybe someone was talking about you and your ears were burning. :mrgreen:

Author:  m3_shall [ Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

Actually, in a more serious way ;)



Quote:
I thought maybe one of you might have some ideas about this stuff causing my ears to heat up, which it is not supposed to do........I should also mention that this scan involves being put in a magnetic field, sort of like stargate.


I get that ear burning warmth feeling when I am on a mobile phone too long. Maybe it is
something to do with radiation.

Something of interest?!?!:

http://www.imobile.com.au/CoverStory/de ... vermay0201

Author:  david barclay [ Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

Thanks m3_shall that makes me feel much better........yes there was an element of radiation involved, which was a component of the fluid they were pumping into me to make my veins show up clearly.

If your cell phone is doing that to you, I would strongly suggest you avoid using it. You are getting microwaved, which is not at all good.

Recent studies have shown that DNA damage does occur and the lower the frequency level the higher the risk of cell damage, specifically in the area of the brain.

The heating effect is not really the problem, at least not by itself anyway. The chatter on a cell phone causes distortions to the electromagnetic transmission, and as the electromagnetic transmission is already having a non-uniform effect, this added distortion simply amplifies the negative effects.

So, to say there is no conclusive evidence is a more than a bit misleading. And when you realize that the cell phone industry is self regulated and most of the research papers have been written by persons on the cell phone industry payroll its not too difficult to consider the possibility that they might not be telling the whole truth.

Author:  m3_shall [ Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

I usually just text message these days. When I need to talk on the mobile I wait until the call has rung and connected prior to placing the mobile next to my ear.

I try to use the landline when I can. Mostly I am on the internet. :D

Author:  Tweaked [ Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

The imaging I've had wherein they've use iodine dye as a contract, goes directly to my crotch, and they always warn me of that. They say it's the iodine that causes the unnatural heat, but I'm sure no expert, so I don't really understand all these medical things.

Author:  roswellstargate [ Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

Phooey - no puddles at my house and if there aren't batteries in the clock it won't work. Sigh.... guess I'm just an "average roswellite" - :D

I do appreciate and enjoy reading ya'll experiences tho - please continue to post them -

Author:  Timbit [ Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

You know, that little puddle was there again this afternoon. No rain, no cooking going on, no wet anything anywhere near that spot. No plumbing near it, no drips of water near or around it. It just appears.

Very curious, and I haven't got a clue what it means, or why its there. Even my husband comments on it, and he's pretty oblivious to pretty much everything.

Tim

Author:  Tweaked [ Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

Maybe you have a ghost animal who's trying to let you know he/she is "still around." Or could it be your daughter, sending you a message you can't interpret? (You have checked for leaks in the ceiling and the floor, haven't you? SURELY you have...)

Author:  Timbit [ Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

Yes, definately. There are no leaks, first thing I checked as the plumbing is all new in the kitchen when we did the renovation, thought they may have missed something.

The ceiling is new too, and there is no sign of staining on it, and it's white. I have a fridge that has the water dispensor on it, and I checked that with a flashlight and took the front 'grill' off the bottom of the fridge thinking it may be from there, but nothing.

I think it has to be a sign from somebody. A little pool of water out of nowhere. Weird.

Tim

Author:  m3_shall [ Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Battery-powered clock ran with the battery out...

:D Hi.... now with these mystery puddles.... do you have indoor pets? :D

Page 2 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/