UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:13 am 

Sometimes liquid may look and smell like water. But when you examine it say under a microscope or with other chemical tests to see if they react... you may find out it has other elements in it. Are you sure these puddles are water?

Anyone have secret nips of gin and tonic though the night and accidentally spill it around the place?!?!? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:41 am 

I think when you put the whole package together it indicates a certain degree of strangeness is involved with the puddles the noises and the voices and the door bells, telephones and other gadgets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:47 am 

Yes, our house gets the dimming lights at different times during the night. Sometimes the house power will just go out through out the night. We never talk to the neighbours much, they are always out and about. So we don't know if they are having power fluctuations and loss of power through the night.

I've encountered the strange voice saying my name... but only once and that was when I had the OOBE. The puddles of water is something different though. If all logical explanantions have been ruled out... then maybe you could think of a pattern of events. Has this happened more than once, if yes.... was there anything that was similar between the events. I'm just curious. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 am 

Maybe you're morphing... 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 am 

I saw on 'Unexplained Mysteries' the other night that high electromagnetic fields can produce sounds that sound like voices and other things.

Still doesn't explain the mystery water though.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 am 

Puddles of water, telephone ringing, knocking... voices.... sounds like you may have a ghost around your house. Now I don't know what to suggest. I don't get puddles of water and the rest. So maybe you could find someone that could come to your house... like a medium or a sensitive.... maybe they could tell you if there is a ghost... nice or not. You may need to clean the spirits away or something. ;)

Just a thought.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 am 

Here I am saying it may be a ghost and I am thinking. I don't get those things happening here. Then you wont believe this.... but my bedroom window was creaking and the blinds where shaking... swaying side to side.... not a normal way of shaking either. There was no one there.

Just what I need on a Friday night... for it to be Freaky.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm 

Yes, that has crossed my mind. My daughter one night woke up screaming when her deceased Grandmother was sitting on the end of her bed......

There is a place in this old house that has a room where the furnace is. Off that room, there is a room with a door that I've never gone through. Even walking in that room I get the worst vibes, almost like a brick wall. The contractor who did the electrical work said it was full of 'stuff' including old wood in a big stack.

I know of a medium in a nearby town. That's a good idea to call her and see what she says, or if she even does that kind of work. I think I've just become so used to these things it didn't dawn on me, so thanks for the advice.

The cat freaks me out at night too......he gets his back up, and his tail swings from side to side, and he looks with big black pupils just over my shoulder. Startles me when he does that as he is normally a very docile animal.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 am 

Timbit wrote:
I saw on 'Unexplained Mysteries' the other night that high electromagnetic fields can produce sounds that sound like voices and other things.

Still doesn't explain the mystery water though.

Tim

That sound like voices........no, this is very clear and distinct, does not sound like a voice it is a voice.

However, I know what they are talking about...ever camp beside a river or a creek?

When it gets dark the sound of the water changes, because the electromagnetic field the motion of water creates acts as a conduit.......so it sounds like voices, but nothing clear and distinct, just a lot of babble. Interesting but not even close.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:42 am 

I'm still getting "radio broadcasts" I can't quite hear the words to, through my white noise sound machine at night. Sometimes I get opera, somethings it's an orchestra playing strange music I can't identify--sometimes it's three-way conversations, just beyond the reach of understanding the words. No matter how many times I change sound machines, it still happens... and I find THIS weird.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next