UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
Rather than die a slow, agonizing death with pain and debilitation here on earth, I would GLADY say, "Beam me up!"

I haven't mentioned this to you, but the two children I was forced to have against my will ... children I learned to love ... both died VERY young.

For many years I TRIED to contact them through VERY GOOD psychics (I'm psychic, too, so I know a Fake when I feel one!). None of them could ever "find them."

Seven years ago I was beamed-up through my bedroom ceiling and ended up on a ship with people who recognized ME. (I, at first, didn't recognize anyone from my past encounters.) My older child--my daughter (Dawn C'Leste) walked over to me, asked me if I recognized her (Well, I recognized her EYES, but not anything else!) And when I said her eyes looked familiar, but I couldn't put a name to her face, she smiled and said... "I'm Dawn C'Leste ... and Mark is here, too -- he's over there."

She pointed to a flaxen-haired man who looked exactly like all the other aliens around us; Dawn did NOT...

Mark waved to me and shouted across probably 50 feet, "Hi, Mom!" And then he went back to his "work."

Dawn looked at me and explained that they both KNEW I'd been trying to contact them through people like James Van Praagh, etc., but the reason they couldn't be contacted that way was because they weren't DEAD... they HAD to be born from me (it apparently was destined) on Earth... so they could (she didn't say ascended, but that's the word I use) be revitalized on the "ship" to continue with the work they were born HERE to be destined to do ...there.

So, I don't doubt that some Souls are born here for some strange reason ... to be taken aboard ship(s) when they pass from this reality to another. NO SOUL is ever wasted; that's why I get so angry with the Church over their opposition to abortion. NO SOUL EVER DIES!!! It just goes on to another born fetus...

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 151
Tweaked wrote:
Rather than die a slow, agonizing death with pain and debilitation here on earth, I would GLADY say, "Beam me up!"

I haven't mentioned this to you, but the two children I was forced to have against my will ... children I learned to love ... both died VERY young.

For many years I TRIED to contact them through VERY GOOD psychics (I'm psychic, too, so I know a Fake when I feel one!). None of them could ever "find them."

Seven years ago I was beamed-up through my bedroom ceiling and ended up on a ship with people who recognized ME. (I, at first, didn't recognize anyone from my past encounters.) My older child--my daughter (Dawn C'Leste) walked over to me, asked me if I recognized her (Well, I recognized her EYES, but not anything else!) And when I said her eyes looked familiar, but I couldn't put a name to her face, she smiled and said... "I'm Dawn C'Leste ... and Mark is here, too -- he's over there."

She pointed to a flaxen-haired man who looked exactly like all the other aliens around us; Dawn did NOT...

Mark waved to me and shouted across probably 50 feet, "Hi, Mom!" And then he went back to his "work."

Dawn looked at me and explained that they both KNEW I'd been trying to contact them through people like James Van Praagh, etc., but the reason they couldn't be contacted that way was because they weren't DEAD... they HAD to be born from me (it apparently was destined) on Earth... so they could (she didn't say ascended, but that's the word I use) be revitalized on the "ship" to continue with the work they were born HERE to be destined to do ...there.

So, I don't doubt that some Souls are born here for some strange reason ... to be taken aboard ship(s) when they pass from this reality to another. NO SOUL is ever wasted; that's why I get so angry with the Church over their opposition to abortion. NO SOUL EVER DIES!!! It just goes on to another born fetus...
I am sorry for the heart ache you must have felt when you lost your children. But yes they are not really dead in the sense of the word as being gone forever. So thats great.It is even better you got to see the eyes of them. I am wondering if you know a lady named. Terese Morris. I forgot how to spell her first name. She is about 57 or so.But she lives in Kentucky. And if you do know her.What is your honest oppinion of her.If you do not mind me asking you. I met her a year ago or so.Not in person although I have talked to her on the phone a couple of times. I really do not know what to make of her. It is a hard read.Some times she makes sense and other times I cannot follow her.Not to judge her or anything. Maybe because we love animals and are not afraid of them could be one of the reasons we get abducted. I think we have allot more in common then we both even know at this point.We just do not know each other that well. So Hollywood California. It must be a interesting place. But allot of people i am sure.I hope you can see the stars at night without to many lights ruining it,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
No, I've never heard your friend's name. Does she have a website? Is she a psychic?

Yes, living in Hollywood, which is just a section of the larger City of Los Angeles, is a fascinating place to be. My canyon (nestled directly below the Hollywood Sign) has a local market, dry cleaners, watch shop/antique store, a day spa, a hair cutter, and a real estate office, plus a coffee shop where lots of TV and movie people conglomerate during the day and on weekends. We have narrow, winding streets that climb the many hills on both sides of Beachwood Drive, and we have beautiful Lake Hollywood, just over the western hill from us. (See Photo)

Unfortunately, our canyon is now being light polluted (and the sky is covered with chemtrails, too, 5 days a week), so seeing the stars and other strange objects isn't nearly as easy as it was, 25 years ago. Our community began in the early 1920s, and we are now a canyon of 650 homes. As the original and older owners die and younger people move into the neighborhood, flood lights have become "the thing to do" when a house is renovated. It wouldn't be so bad, if the flood lights would point down... but most of them are angled out towards the canyon, and they are so ghastly bright, we can't even enjoy sitting on our deck after dark, anymore. If I want to see the sky, the closest place to go is up around the lake road. I used to do that often... and hope to be able to do it again, very soon.


Attachments:
LakeHlywd-DSCN0759.jpg
LakeHlywd-DSCN0759.jpg [ 568.34 KiB | Viewed 7090 times ]

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 151
Tweaked wrote:
No, I've never heard your friend's name. Does she have a website? Is she a psychic?

Yes, living in Hollywood, which is just a section of the larger City of Los Angeles, is a fascinating place to be. My canyon (nestled directly below the Hollywood Sign) has a local market, dry cleaners, watch shop/antique store, a day spa, a hair cutter, and a real estate office, plus a coffee shop where lots of TV and movie people conglomerate during the day and on weekends. We have narrow, winding streets that climb the many hills on both sides of Beachwood Drive, and we have beautiful Lake Hollywood, just over the western hill from us. (See Photo)

Unfortunately, our canyon is now being light polluted (and the sky is covered with chemtrails, too, 5 days a week), so seeing the stars and other strange objects isn't nearly as easy as it was, 25 years ago. Our community began in the early 1920s, and we are now a canyon of 650 homes. As the original and older owners die and younger people move into the neighborhood, flood lights have become "the thing to do" when a house is renovated. It wouldn't be so bad, if the flood lights would point down... but most of them are angled out towards the canyon, and they are so ghastly bright, we can't even enjoy sitting on our deck after dark, anymore. If I want to see the sky, the closest place to go is up around the lake road. I used to do that often... and hope to be able to do it again, very soon.
Well it apears to be a nice place. So you can go to the local places at least and not get bored .And to have the lake near you is also a plus. But yes I do not understand why some people like to light up everything around them. It is like they want the attension or some thing.I remember being in Holland a few years ago.I remember asking my uncle why are there no curtaians in the windows. he said they just did not care if people looked at them threw the window.We would be driving at night and there they would be sitting at the table eating or watching TV. Just a different way of life.Just as your life were you are is different then mine in the mountains with no people.But I also cannot go down the road and have a cup of coffee. I would have to drive 23 miles away for that. But I have the animals which is what I like the best.Plus my once in the while friends from space.I do not need anything else. I lived in Boston for 40 years that was enough for me.I was such a nervous person then .Always was something getting me upset .Almost every day. Now the people I do met for the most they are nice.But give it time to get more populated and it will be the same. But hopefully I will have moved on with my friends from space by then.Hoping anyway.This is the heaven I am asking for. So eternity will tell.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 pm
Posts: 2
Hi friends,

Christians rely on blind faith and believe things contrary to science and reason. The fact is SCIENCE AND THE BIBLE AGREE! God has revealed himself to humanity and has given us persuasive rational proofs. The Bible reveals God as a lawgiver who gave moral laws to humanity and God has also ordered the physical universe by consistent physical laws. If a Christian ever does think about alien intelligence, he usually believes it's all a bunch of hooey,

Thanks.
Brok Born


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Posts: 35
Well, let us look at it like this. IN Genesis God let us create him in OUR image. So here is a theory. Maybe the reason why it would not matter is because El - Yaweh - Jehova - Triune Father, Spirit, Son are responsible for the life on this planet or perhaps this Universe/dimension, etc. As such they created 4 things, or 4 things exist. Heaven, Earth, Angels, and Living things on Earth.

If that is the most direct proposal, then it would not matter if God were an ET, and in truth he is because he is not from this planet, he created it, and so in all technical terms Angels, Demons, and God in the Trinity form are aliens to this world.

Anyways, in his reference to things, he died for the humans on Earth in the very least, returned from the dead taking the power of the grave out of the hands of Satan. That being said, if something were not from this planet/dimension/universe they would not be grandfathered into the equation for sure, so he would not even have had to appear to other planets or beings/dimensions.

Now, some people would argue with this, but I am simply throwing it out there. I have spoken to God and I have spoken to Aliens, and I have already been proven to not be schizophrenic or psychotic, lol. I have a near genius IQ. Why do I say all this, because sometimes things are not as complicated as we make them out to be. Of course having had the experiences I have had I believe. Then again people who have never seen an alien might think otherwise.

Life is complicated enough without trying to make it more so, lol.


millerb wrote:
Hello There,
Why can't BOTH be true. God exists. God created the "heavens" and the "earth". So, God created ET's. Jesus could have appeared to those worlds, as well. Since, Jesus walked this Earth -- why could he have not also walked other planets - in the form of whatever those aliens look like? Why did God impregnate a Human - So that, we humans could relate.
God is Omnipresent. Yes, God created man in his own image. Yet, who is to say that God does not have many forms, he may be scientifically 'liquid'... etc. etc. The point is, there are so many points, I could go on and on.
-b
___


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Posts: 35
I am being very sacreligious now, and I have been in pain all night long, so it is brought on by many things.

If God were a liquid, it would be so sad to walk into the kitchen and:

"Hey Mom, watcha doin?"
"Welll.... I spilled God on the floor and now I am mopping him up before he gets tracked onto the new carpet, and muddied by the dirt on our shoes."

:shock:

PrismaticBilly wrote:
Well, let us look at it like this. IN Genesis God let us create him in OUR image. So here is a theory. Maybe the reason why it would not matter is because El - Yaweh - Jehova - Triune Father, Spirit, Son are responsible for the life on this planet or perhaps this Universe/dimension, etc. As such they created 4 things, or 4 things exist. Heaven, Earth, Angels, and Living things on Earth.

If that is the most direct proposal, then it would not matter if God were an ET, and in truth he is because he is not from this planet, he created it, and so in all technical terms Angels, Demons, and God in the Trinity form are aliens to this world.

Anyways, in his reference to things, he died for the humans on Earth in the very least, returned from the dead taking the power of the grave out of the hands of Satan. That being said, if something were not from this planet/dimension/universe they would not be grandfathered into the equation for sure, so he would not even have had to appear to other planets or beings/dimensions.

Now, some people would argue with this, but I am simply throwing it out there. I have spoken to God and I have spoken to Aliens, and I have already been proven to not be schizophrenic or psychotic, lol. I have a near genius IQ. Why do I say all this, because sometimes things are not as complicated as we make them out to be. Of course having had the experiences I have had I believe. Then again people who have never seen an alien might think otherwise.

Life is complicated enough without trying to make it more so, lol.


millerb wrote:
Hello There,
Why can't BOTH be true. God exists. God created the "heavens" and the "earth". So, God created ET's. Jesus could have appeared to those worlds, as well. Since, Jesus walked this Earth -- why could he have not also walked other planets - in the form of whatever those aliens look like? Why did God impregnate a Human - So that, we humans could relate.
God is Omnipresent. Yes, God created man in his own image. Yet, who is to say that God does not have many forms, he may be scientifically 'liquid'... etc. etc. The point is, there are so many points, I could go on and on.
-b
___


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 151
I am sorry this comment will get many humans agree.I will say I do believe in God.That most will not get people upset.But believing in God or levels of many Gods that are above us .I give the Gods more credit then the Bible.I do believe many of the stories in the bible as history.But then others I cannot believe.I myself do not believe the God who created all things in the universe makes mistakes.So given that I find it hard to believe that if he had made Adam and Eve he would not know the outcome of doing it.He some how would not know Eve and Adam would not make the chose they made.He then did not know Cain would kill Able.He then would not know all the bad things humans would do in the future.Then what did he say oh this did not work out as I planned.I must flood the planet and do a do over.Then after that oh humans are still not getting it.Did he say oh you know what Michael I better go down there in the flesh and suffer for there sins because they just cannot get it right.And then not know that a another faith called Christians would go around thinking there faith is the only true faith and kill others who do not believe the way they do.Or tell others my book right here on this page says if you do not believe in Jesus the Christ you will not go to heaven.See a book that was written by men who even if you say the bible is Gods word was written by men of sin.Men with a imagination like the rest of us.For so long there have been Christians who tell people the planet is flat or it is the center of the universe or its only 6000 years old.But to be fair it appears in this world all faiths have the same problem.Book written by men saying believe this and nothing else or you will burn in hell.People want to know why the beings do not come down here to the masses.Because there very smart .They have watched us over the centuries watched us kill everything that is life.Whether animals or each other.Or even try to shot them down.This planet is a place that the rest of the universe should and probably does look at as what not to ever become.As all who have the right of there oppinun this just happens to be mine and I am entitled to it just as you are with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 151
I am sorry this comment will get many humans agree.I will say I do believe in God.That most will not get people upset.But believing in God or levels of many Gods that are above us .I give the Gods more credit then the Bible.I do believe many of the stories in the bible as history.But then others I cannot believe.I myself do not believe the God who created all things in the universe makes mistakes.So given that I find it hard to believe that if he had made Adam and Eve he would not know the outcome of doing it.He some how would not know Eve and Adam would not make the chose they made.He then did not know Cain would kill Able.He then would not know all the bad things humans would do in the future.Then what did he say oh this did not work out as I planned.I must flood the planet and do a do over.Then after that oh humans are still not getting it.Did he say oh you know what Michael I better go down there in the flesh and suffer for there sins because they just cannot get it right.And then not know that a another faith called Christians would go around thinking there faith is the only true faith and kill others who do not believe the way they do.Or tell others my book right here on this page says if you do not believe in Jesus the Christ you will not go to heaven.See a book that was written by men who even if you say the bible is Gods word was written by men of sin.Men with a imagination like the rest of us.For so long there have been Christians who tell people the planet is flat or it is the center of the universe or its only 6000 years old.But to be fair it appears in this world all faiths have the same problem.Book written by men saying believe this and nothing else or you will burn in hell.People want to know why the beings do not come down here to the masses.Because there very smart .They have watched us over the centuries watched us kill everything that is life.Whether animals or each other.Or even try to shot them down.This planet is a place that the rest of the universe should and probably does look at as what not to ever become.As all who have the right of there oppinun this just happens to be mine and I am entitled to it just as you are with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Christians and UFOs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Posts: 35
That or he knew what would happen, and felt that the love he had for his intended creation was stronger than the risk of creating. Plus existing outside of time does not mean certain things could not be changed. He gave humans free will, which was not a mistake, after all, if he wanted robots that is what he would have made.

almostalien wrote:
I am sorry this comment will get many humans agree.I will say I do believe in God.That most will not get people upset.But believing in God or levels of many Gods that are above us .I give the Gods more credit then the Bible.I do believe many of the stories in the bible as history.But then others I cannot believe.I myself do not believe the God who created all things in the universe makes mistakes.So given that I find it hard to believe that if he had made Adam and Eve he would not know the outcome of doing it.He some how would not know Eve and Adam would not make the chose they made.He then did not know Cain would kill Able.He then would not know all the bad things humans would do in the future.Then what did he say oh this did not work out as I planned.I must flood the planet and do a do over.Then after that oh humans are still not getting it.Did he say oh you know what Michael I better go down there in the flesh and suffer for there sins because they just cannot get it right.And then not know that a another faith called Christians would go around thinking there faith is the only true faith and kill others who do not believe the way they do.Or tell others my book right here on this page says if you do not believe in Jesus the Christ you will not go to heaven.See a book that was written by men who even if you say the bible is Gods word was written by men of sin.Men with a imagination like the rest of us.For so long there have been Christians who tell people the planet is flat or it is the center of the universe or its only 6000 years old.But to be fair it appears in this world all faiths have the same problem.Book written by men saying believe this and nothing else or you will burn in hell.People want to know why the beings do not come down here to the masses.Because there very smart .They have watched us over the centuries watched us kill everything that is life.Whether animals or each other.Or even try to shot them down.This planet is a place that the rest of the universe should and probably does look at as what not to ever become.As all who have the right of there oppinun this just happens to be mine and I am entitled to it just as you are with yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB