UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 am 

We just have to get smarter, David, and since Science is never going to let go of things they consider issues of Nat'l Security, it's up to each of us to break through the barriers and exchange information in forum atmospheres.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 am 

:D Rock On Tweaked....you are an inspiration.

For some of us the issue of contact puts us in a rather odd position which can be at times somewhat difficult.

We have the government people on one side denying any such reality and the skeptics on the other hand demanding proof.

Just this week we have the top gun from NASA's astrobiology dept. saying there is absolutely no evidence to suggest extraterrestrials visiting our planet in the past or the present.

Therefore only weird delusional types claim to have had contact with ET, that is the official message.

Unfortunately the government people lie, they tell big lies, to the extent that they should have noses at least 6 to 20 feet long.

Except for one little flaw in the works.......how the hell would one person know so much about ET science and technology if they had not had contact?

How could some of the basics match up so perfectly with some of the very latest findings coming out of secure research and development.

Here's a flash for the skeptics......the best fit for our planet, according to all the data know to exist, gives the earth a thin crust and a hollow center...and that is straight from secure R&D files of this year.

My work found the same best fit some years ago, which did not come from secret or secure research, but right from the source...as ET already know the answers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 am 

Anyone, including NASA, who wants to colonize another planetary body better know what the hell they are doing, because if they don't the colony is going to have a very short history.

All this chatter about alien bases and exchange programs is the governments way of discrediting the notion of ET's existence, because to most people it sounds ludicrous and of course it is.

Imagine NASA suggesting placing a nuclear reactor on the moon to power a manned base......right there you have one of the most insane ideas to ever reach the surface.

Dynamic differentials existing between the earth and the moon make such an idea a very dangerous thought.

So just how unknowing are the experts? Kind of scary when you think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:46 am 

David, they are like the other scientists... the ones who are NOT a part of the Black Ops. The Black Ops would sacrifice all life on Earth to keep their secrets from those who would stop them. And they really THINK they are protecting "secrets" that should NOT be knowledge of the commoners... NOTHING has changed in hundreds of years! They think the rest of us are inferior... stupid. They think the general population has never progressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 pm 

Good day to all of you.
Jeff here, I've been away for some time now, trying to get my art off the ground and out to the world, still have any month of rigorous work.

Remember that the personnell in the black ops have been trained by other personnell who have it drilled into their heads (brain washed) that they are superior people because of something they are to keep from the population, and they are only the common kid that grew up just like we did just down the road.
They are not better in any way shape or form, they have just been brain washed to a more seriouse extent than the rest of us, making them believe only in their own minds they know better than the rest.
How ever, in my travels and my learning of the paranormal over the past 37 years I've learned to believe what is right before my eyes and not what someone tells me.
I have learned from a young age that everything that has been tought to you from the BOOKS is just someones take on the subject of it all.
Don't get me wrong about books, they can teach us, but they only teach us what they have thrown out there for us to learn.
We need to be careful since the bogus ones of these days is going to bite us in the a** and we're not going to like it.
Meaning some of those who don't believe and will not take the time to believe will do everything in their power to make the world of the paranormal look like something out of a weird sci-fi movie trying to make all of us looke like fools in the long run.
But we know the difference and we know the truth, so let it be that these black-ops personnell are brain washed in totally the wrong direction and will never be able to use the mind the way it should have been used.
Black-ops personnell are beyond anyones help now.
I knew of a person who had been brain washed into believing in a certasin way and he spent the last 45 years of his life as a zombie, not knowing what day or year it was, he lived in another world because of this great brain washing sh**.
This man lost most of his life because of the scientific world we know out there.
And what is to say they are correct in the every day knowledge, who was around here in the beginning to tell them they were doing everything back ass wards.
Enough for the moment, I get upset about the so called government, need to go cool off for a moment. (trust me, in my 37 years of research and study I have learned many things. (spelling is not one of them :D )

Jeff (I'm back)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:28 pm 

Hey, Jeff... good to see you, again. And keep pluggin' away at your art work; it will all come to fruition.

And you're SO RIGHT about Black Ops people being brainwashed. I would also add to the list, some of our politicians (primarily on the Right, but there are some Leftys, too, who are so set in their ways, they can't change) and fundamentalists.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm 

YES there are many out there in the political arena that are set in their ways and will never change to believe the way we do and in my opinion the proper way.

I have written this post "Portals to the gates of hell?????" because I am wondering with so much reporting of different occurances around the world, as in wars and world domination attempts that perhaps these people (if you want to call them people) are receiving information, or ocult data from something from a different dimension that may be swarting our attempts to be able to put the actual truth out there to the people.

I'm believing, but not to sure that perhaps there's another entity trying to keep the truth from getting out there to the people, and I don't mean satan, god, demons, angles and the such, but an entity from another dimention or realm or universe that is actually working on the side of evil to keep the good from moving forward.

I have recieved much of my information from another entity through my dreams, plus I have searched the lands and found different things as in many many feelings about what is right and what is wrong.

Since I am working very hard on getting my art work up and going, I will probably put most of my big book right here in this forum so all of you can understand where I've been and what I am doing.

I am looking for persons who would really like to get the truth out there in forms of documentaries, and I have the people to help me get a business up and going within the next 6-8 months. (I am totally disabled and have means of assistance from the government).
Need BIG business plan that will work and people who will help me work it, since I believe it's time to get off the butt with all my research and get it out there for the world to see.

Back to the gates, is there an entity that is trying to subdue the minds of the politicians and world dominating persons in a way that tries to destroy our beliefs??????

A very serious Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm 

Jeff, I'm sure there are entities and beings not from our Time/Space/Physical reality who benefit from non-disclosure. But the ones who make themselves known to millions of us don't seem to be part of those groups.

Wish I could help you, in the business sense, but my health isn't all that great, and I have no control over the monies of the household. To say I'm at the "mercy" of my partner would be a little over-the-top... but I didn't help earn his retirement funds, and therefore, have little control over how he decides to spend his dividends.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm 

Funds of the house, well lets just leave that little area alone since I don't have a clue.

No all the entities making contact with us or showing themselves do not come from the so called gates of hell not by a long shot, but I do believe somethings do come from this area that have a bering on certain persons (political, religion).

I believe most all our known contacts and sightings of what ever it may be we see this day, are acctually on a much brighter side.

We are not alone in this mission and will receive the proper assistence as we need it.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 pm 
Unregistered
A Divine Revelation of Hell ( for those who dare to read it )

http://www.insightsofgod.com/downloads/ ... llBook.pdf

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next