UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 am 

I don't read long passages on-line because of a particular stigmatism problem, and I don't think I'd be much interested in any messages someone thinks were received from Jesus, anyway... I'm extremely biased when it comes to people writing books and words that have allegedly come from Jesus' mouth - I think believing we have 'heard the Prophets' (regardless of who's religion it is) is one of the two most deadly crimes of the centuries; the other one is the needs of the few to build weapons of mass destruction for ANY purpose, because to build weapons that are intended to destroy tremendous amounts of life shouldn't be in anyone's agenda. I'm not sure which of these is Number one or Number 2; both are exploitive and heinous, in my mind.

But if any of you are interested, be my guest and take advantage of a rare opportunity to read a free book on the internet!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 am 

After reading some of this I'm not sure this woman knows much about hell, because too much of what she describes is a literal reality for many in life, never mind about an after life in hell.

What she describes is very close to the reality of Satanic rituals, which has no relationship to Jesus or anything associated with Jesus.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 am 

I rest my suspicions... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm 

The government and the science world knows that ET does exist, but then they're faced with one big thing.

THEY ARE SO TERRIFIED THAT SOMEONE MIGHT KNOW MORE THAN THEY DO, AND THE REAL TRUTH WOULD ACTUALLY GET OUT THERE TO THE PEOPLE!

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm 
Unregistered
That is very true Jeff......but I think that you did not got this message down on the other page:

A Divine Revelation of Hell ( for those who dare to read it )

http://www.insightsofgod.com/downloads/ ... llBook.pdf

Henk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 am 

Unable to see video with this dial-up, thank god

The minds of these people just prove to me the ignorance of the religious occult.

I've been in the church seen before, which was part of my research, and I will tell you one thing right now, everything is taught in the laguage of that particular man.

If the bible is real, then no one on this planet teaches it as it was written, and many of these so called born agains, and being in hell and spending time in heaven and all that sh--, just makes it a little more disturbing.

Mankind has and will always get away with things in the name of God.
The children are the prime target of most of the religious cults and it's very sickening.
Portals to the gates of hell?? These people wouldn't know a portal to the gates of hell if it walked up and slapped them up side the head and called them mommy.

I get to a point when it comes to religion that just trying to write about these different people I've come upon in my travels that it just makes me totally angry.

"IN THE NAME OF GOD" Now let's take a look at this little thing here and look at a true story I will tell you and you tell me what you think.
A certain organization (remaining un-named) has this summer camp on a lake here in a certain state, and the chidlren of all ages go here from this certain organization.
Okay?
Now IN THE NAME OF GOD the women of this organization are able to work at the camp during the day, but once evening comes, all the women have to return home, leaving only men to care for both girls and boys :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If anyone is interested please send me a personal message and I'll tell you the truth and how I know of this organization, since I am unable to list anything here in case something is seen by certain people, then seriously my life could be in danger.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm 

Very true Jeff...there are plenty out there who use God as an excuse for their actions.

Religion is an easy one to hide behind...in fact it's one of the greatest disguises one could use...and it is used all too often.

You only have to have a brief look back throughout history to see that many were not what they claimed to be.

When i was younger i spent a few years at a catholic school and the headmaster of this school was a very sinister individual indeed...the way he looked at pupils said it all, his look was hate filled and evil, he lied, he intimidated..he coerced confessions from innoncent pupils and seemed to get a kick out of punishing people.

And if you were to tell other teachers about the way he was behind close doors or out of sight...no one would believe it, simply because he put on a good act...not to mention their jobs being on the line if they said anything other than told to.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm 

Caper, very sorry for the torture you had to go through during your childhood.

It doesn't matter what type christian or what ever they call it schools, the teaching of the bible in a certain persons own language, has nothing to do with the true teaching of the bible.

It has become a war out there between all the religions, and it seems that some of them will destroy what the other one has and vise versa.

Maybe we are already in Hell, and don't need to find the gates, since we've already passed through them.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 am 

Sorry for all the writing, but I have had a large amount of things dumped on me all at once and it seems like I have to tell all of you about all the things that are going to be taking place here in the coming days and weeks.
I can not move my hands fast enough to write what my brain is telling me.
I am going into the northern woods with a group of people I have been cunsulting for, and will be looking for any signs that may lead us in the direction of different portals which may lead us to other dimensions, but hopefully we will not come across those prtals people tell us leads us to the gates of hell.
We are taking in a large amount of equipment, and will be doing a very long research in there and hopefully we will be placing all the found evidence on a web-page, and I will also place some of the findings here in my posts.
Please feel free to go to the web-pages, (WHEN THEY ARE UP AND RUNNING WHICH SHOULD BE SOON) and ask all the questions you can, so we may be able to do a thorough investigation of these areas.
We will be looking into what started many of the folklore stories, and see if some of the ones speaking about the portals leading to the gates of hell may have any kind of truth to them.
We have determined, (IN theory) that there may be a large quantity of partialy opened portals leading us to different dimensions running along the energy lines in thenorthern part of the state, (Maine).
If you don't here from me again, you will know I was stupid and walked through one. :shock:

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 am 

You HAVE to come back through! How else will we know what you know?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next