UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm 

Timbit wrote:
SkyWatcher,

I think your spirituality is more advanced than most, in that you can accept being a spiritual person, with inclusion of things paranormal. You have reached a place where not many do.

Except, most people I know who are highly spiritual individuals, have different interpretations of their 'God', and are also open to accepting the limitations of organized religions, and all their inherant flaws, prejudices, and fabrications. These are people who think beyond what they are taught in the pews, and these thinkers, are more of what the world needs.

Strong enough to say they believe in a higher power, and embrace all that has to offer, while at the same time knowing there is far more to life that what they are (for the most part) told to believe.

I'd say that's an enviable place to be.

Tim

Thankyou for the compliment Tim, its much appreciated.

Though, it's hard not to believe in God, the paranormal or UFO's when you see them yourself first hand. I was never a spiritual person when I was younger, actually I despised the so-called God for personal reasons. Then eventually the seed that was planted from my mother from her beliefs, eventually grew inside me and I then grew in learning of God. Then the miracles I saw whilst overseas later in life will never leave me, ever.

I then had encounters with the paranormal, which happened a few times over my late teenage years. At first I was terrified, then I became more comfortable with it. Ghosts, interactive orbs and voices (VP), did become part of the norm. Though only a few close friends knew of my encounters. Others just mocked me, or had no beliefs or interest in other worldly communications.

Next was being followed by a UFO on a road trip. This could not of been mistaken as it was roughly 20 metres away from the back of my car. Now that was an experience! I also lived in a sea-side town where there was a naval base where American nuclear subs always docked. You could sit on the fishing jetty during the summer months and watch the UFO's dart here and there all of the time. My now wife and I even had the local police come down one time and ask us if we had seen any strange lights above the naval base! Well duh?!

I have yet to meet an E.T. in person, though I can't wait for the experience.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 pm 

Some where in this whole puzzle of the paranormal, there must be links between the knowledge of God/Jesus and UFO, aliens, spirits and the such, but as it stands at the moment all we have on any of it are our theories.

UFO's being seen over and around anything nuclear is almost a given.

At one time we use to have a small nulear plant here in Maine, (Yankee), until it was shut down.

I have seen many things in the sky over that area, and there were a couple of incidents where we had USO's.

I to, have not met an alien, even though I may not remember.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 am 

I don't believe in any organized religion. Look at all the people who have been killed and are still being killed today. All in the name of religion. I lost my religion in the jungles of Viet Nam.

Seems strange though, because my father was a methodist minister for 38 yrs. Ordained three times.

I do believe in a supreme entity, although, I say my prayers 3,000 feet up on this mt. in WV. USA just to be on the save side. Figured it wouldn't hurt none. Don't need a billion dollar church to pray. I figure if He's going to hear me, He'll hear me here just as well.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 pm 

Amen to that Slohand,

If God is there, and is an actual being, no matter where you are on this planet, he's going to hear you, and being crowded into some building with others doesn't have to be.

I've spent my time in church, and every five minutes the offering bucket goes around to collect up a tideing for better something or other.

Religion to me mostly means a way mankind can excuse their behavior when it comes to starting wars and killing others.

Every time I hear something about God, he seems to be threatening his people with different plaques and the burning in hell for eternity.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 pm 

There is a difference between religion and a relationship with God. The best thing to do is NOT to believe in religion period. I'm serious, to me there is no such thing, it's a relationship.

To believe in God is a personal experience, there is no need for others to be present. The most proof you can get is when you are alone. But for proof of God to the non-believer is actually to believe (Ironic huh?), even for 60 seconds. Believe with all of your heart, and the proof will be made.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 pm 

sky watcher:

I have actually, (while I was alone), seen in the air, in front of me, the face of Jesus, as it appears in man made drawings.
I do believe being alone for communication with god.
It actually talks about this in the bible

The face of jesus appearing in front of me means something, but since it happened only days ago, I'm still working out the details

A serious Jeff here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm 

jeff wrote:
sky watcher:

I have actually, (while I was alone), seen in the air, in front of me, the face of Jesus, as it appears in man made drawings.
I do believe being alone for communication with god.
It actually talks about this in the bible

The face of jesus appearing in front of me means something, but since it happened only days ago, I'm still working out the details

A serious Jeff here

Could you give more details? Was this face of Jesus appearing on a wall, reflection on a glass matter, or in mid-air? What was the mood of his face that you felt?

It does sound like a true sign of Jesus trying to let you know he exists, and all you have to do is believe back in Him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:11 pm 

The face I saw of Jesus, was in mid-air between me and the doors of the bedroom closet.

I had woken from an afternoon rest, and saw the face as I was waking up.

My wife told me it was just something left over from a dream I may have been having, because of something I had seen on television or another place.

But my question is, "Why would it appear as it did"

Another thing I've heard over the years, is that Jesus may be half human and half alien, which gave him the powers to heal the sick and the blind.

Perhaps when he went up into the heavens, (sky/space) he was returning to a spacecraft, but this is only a story that I've heard.

I will tell you one thing though, I grew up in an area of Maine, called the Northern woods, and for years they have remained in the north, (the feelings of them).

Well the other night after seeing a new UFO, the atmosphere around here, (which was quiet) was riled up, and has not felt the same for about a week now.

I believe something is happening, and with my body being sensitive to things like this, it weighs heavy on me, and I am looking for another or other person(s) to come here and feel what I am feeling, and get their opinion on the matter.

I'm affraid something is going to happen.

Jeff