UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:04 am 

Thanks Tweaked, I did and from what I just read it would seem to me ( as I always have thought ) that the church has it's own agenda and treats 'normal' people like they have no inteligence of their own. I think these things should have been revealed in the beginning so as to help stop things from happening and not just hidden as being proof of a prediction. I don't believe they were scenes of hell with demons and the like I think they were scenes of normal people being put through a hell that was man made. The church won't reveal all it knows because it won't give up the place in society that it has created for itself and then we would all become aware that the truth is that the church has caused more hell on earth than anyone could ever imagin. I have too much anger and not enough knowledge to continue with this thread. Ann

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:25 am 

I am no more a Church Fan than lots of others.

But in defense of the many GOOD things people associated with the religious organizations do, let me name a few:

My sister, lost to me for the better part of 35 years, was a drug addict and an alcoholic. If she had not been spoken to, while recovering from a botched abortion, and been "saved" ... she would not have lived long enough for me to find her. Of course, she 'rejects' my pagan beliefs, so we're STILL not close like sisters should be, but at least she's alive, has a happy family, is a successful business woman, and I know where she is...

The churches also bring relief packages to areas of disaster, often times to places the rest of us would be scared to death to go.

I'm not defending the wrongs they do; I'm merely pointing out that there are two sides to every coin, and even where there is wrong and deception, there are good hearts.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:10 am 

And while you are ranting about the church.........have another look at your government...your freely elected officials..........but of course they are in a better position to hide their misdeeds than the church..........very often the church has been the only thing standing in the way of ruthless government killing off much of the population........you only have to read a bit of history to understand how brutal political power can be........whether it is the crown or not.

Of course the church is guilty of many sins, but when did you hear your government telling you it was okay to believe in aliens.........you didn't and you wont......if they should ever want you to believe in aliens it would be for their purpose......to tighten the control they hold over the population, including you.

But as you must know, the church is losing its power.......so who is going to protect the masses now? Who is going to offer sanctuary to those who are in danger of extermination?

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:44 am 

I listened to something on you tube that showed how the government covers stuff up and why and it was very good. It was "The Energy Non-Crisis" by Lindsey Williams parts 1 to 8. It showed just who really runs the country. Ann

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:39 am 

I just googled who that is. GOODBYE is right... he & his religious right should have bowed out LONG ago.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:47 am 

I had only listened to that one article and found it informative but hadn't heard of him before and I hadn't looked for anything on him so I'm not sure what he as a man is all about. Ann

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:58 am 

Here's a link to some of his stuff.

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

Bear in mind, no one is absolutely wrong... about everything.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:55 am 

Most of that was covered in the lecture I listened to (sorry, I called it an article before) it told of who controls the price of oil (The world Bank) and of Henry Kissingers part in it and why war is such a good money making business for the American government and why they can't afford to let it go at any cost including peoples lives. It's quite frightening and worrying to what lengths people in power will go to and what blatent disregaurd they have for normal everyday people. Ann

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:46 pm 

I don't know if people who live outside of the U.S. would relate to a couple of fascinating (and frightening) books, but I will list them here, just in case someone wants to read them.

The author is: John Perkins

The first book is: The Secret History of the American Empire

The 2nd book is: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

If all this author writes about his life, working for the U.S. government, is true, it's NO WONDER other countries' leaders fear us and hate our leaders. The author paints a grim picture of how the American way of life has been achieved politically and economically by the blood of others in foreign lands whose leaders refused to be bullied by our government.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:07 am 

Not that I like to admit to Australians who put Americans down but when I have heard them I set them straight that it's not the American people themselves, they are wonderful people, it's the American Governments. They say (The American Government) that they are there for the people by the people and all that but my God they've done some awful things to the people. It's like they're not even part of the people, like they're an entirely different entity. I've seen and heard normal people in the streets and I've seen and heard people in the Government and they're nothing alike. If I were to hear that the American Government was being run by viscious nasty horrible aliens hell bent on destroying the world then I would believe it, in fact I have been told that but I was told that in my Alien reality but I would believe it in my human reality too. Ann P.S. I apologise to anyone who I may have offended who may love their goverment and believe in them. Sorry that was not my intention. Ann

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next