UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:13 am 

What are tube steaks. Ann

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:15 pm 

Weiners, or hot dogs ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:06 pm 

I always thought tube steaks were hamburgers molded around skewers... :mrgreen: Shows you how much I know about BBQing.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:13 pm 

Those are called burgabobs. lol

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:29 pm 

Well, I now stand CORRECTED! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:52 am 

Tube steaks and burgabobs? Are you gals smoking something and not sharing it with the rest of us?

Kind of takes my breath away........here we are having this serious discussion going and we end up with tube steaks and burgabobs.........which I must assume is somehow tied in with the Vatican.

It reminds me of the three nuns having their first meal in America and one of them orders the hot dog........you've probably heard this one before, so you know how it goes.

And how about the guy in Sask. who was going to go up into space in his balloon and parachute back to earth...45 kilometers up.........up there where the space station and the satellites fly.

He would be coming down faster than the speed of sound, but as he descended the thicker air would slow him down.........I'm not making this up.

And as we all know most satellites when they fall to earth.......burn up on the way down due to the friction......so this guy is not going to burn up? He claims the thicker air will act like a cushion and slow him down to 200 MPH......which leaves me wondering whatever happened to gravitational acceleration..........but not to worry because the whole thing is now on hold until August because when he was preparing to lift off today.....his crew forgot to attach him to the balloon and the balloon left without him or the gondola, so it was a very expensive day for him and nothing to show for it other than one unattached balloon drifting toward Moose-jaw.

He has been working on this for years and figures that if it works this would allow astronauts, such as those on the space station, to escape back to earth by simply jumping.......and like I said I'm not making this up.

And now the toilet on the space station is broken and it will be three weeks before anyone can get up there to repair it.......they can't use it for three weeks.......they just might want to jump by the end of three weeks of weightlessness with all that stuff floating around the cabin.

Good grief!.........what a world we live in. Absolutely amazing!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:11 am 

I don't know the one about the nun and the hot dog. Was it an alien hotdog having been blessed by the pope at the vatican or was it the nun that had been done by the pope at the vatican. Ann

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:14 am 

I agree wholeheartedly, David... what a world we live in! Aint' it great?!? Just think--we're the ONLY civilization in History which can write THIS particular saga! There may have been others which could write things we don't understand, and the the future ones will be scratching their bald little heads at OURS... but we're the ONLY one who can write this!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:38 am 

Tweaked, Ann wants to know about the nun and the hot dog.........good grief!

I think its been 50 years since I heard that one...........some things stick to your brain like glue.

Anyway Ann..........there are three nuns who have just arrived in America and they go to lunch...after studying the menu they each choose something different with one opting for the hot dog.

When the food arrives they are curious to see what each has ordered, because they have never eaten American food before and have no idea what to expect.......so finally it comes around to our nun who ordered the hot dog........and the other two nuns curiously ask.....what part of the dog did you get?

The nun with the hot dog looks down at her plate and is somewhat aghast at what she sees. Needless to say the poor woman gasps.......Oh my Lord!...and faints.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 am 

Vatican says it's okay to eat hot dogs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next