UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:52 pm 

The Pope deserves at least prosecution for his crimes against humanity.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm 

I doubt that there is a Priest, a Cardinal, a Bishop, a Pope, or anyone else along the hierarchy lines who wasn't at least aware of another who was behaving badly (and no doubt being forgiven for his sins, once a week!). Anyone who ever suspected another, or heard the Confessions of anyone, should voluntarily step-down... but we all know that will NEVER happen. They were more worried about maintaining the false integrity of the Church, than they were in guarding their flocks from harm from within. Shame on every single one of them. Rome fell once; perhaps an earthquake is in order for the area of the Vatican.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am 

Timbit wrote:
The Pope deserves at least prosecution for his crimes against humanity.

Tim

Not in this life time Tim,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 am 

You know David, I can't bring myself to read anything more on the crimes of the Catholic Church because I feel so helpless and angry, and that doesn't do anybody any good.

The crumbs we get in the news, no way reflects the pain and suffering by these bastard priests against innocent people.

I can feel myself getting angry again.

Time for bed.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 am 

Tim I agree completely, people have no idea, especially the church, just how damaging this horrible stuff is to the victims.

We should all be angry, I know I am.

Some of the victims will never recover. Life is less than perfect as it is, but these bastards make it totally intolerable.

These guys aren't even Christians, but they call themselves priests of the faith?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 am 

I bet there are many who hide behind the cloth and the Vatican walls who don't even believe in God.

It's a good disguise in their eyes, as most will think it's impossible that a man who has allegedly dedicated his life to God, would abuse people and children.

Who knows...maybe some just joined their positions in the church so they could take advantage of their positions and hide behind their false authority.

It certainly is a sordid affair, and it also makes me very angry that stuff like this still goes on.

The lies and smoke keep coming.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 pm 

And it's NOT just the Vatican and Catholicism... it's ANY group who indoctrinate a large amount of people and families and children into their ways of belief, and abuse them to keep them afraid to speak out and leave.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 am 

A big amen to that Tweaked.

Caper, I have heard from victims of ritual sexual abuse that some nuns and priests celebrate black mass, which is nothing less than satanic ritualism, which is a long way off the Christian path.

Of course many try and convince us that such things do not happen, which is why they keep happening.

The unfortunate part of all this is the sad fact that it is not just a thing of the past, the abuse and torture of children is not on the decline, but on the rise.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm 

Oh yeah, you bet Tweaked.

There are many groups that exist strictly to abuse and mistreat people. And most are hidden behind disguises.

Disguises so great, that most would find it impossible to believe.

If you take something to the very extreme and make it unbelieveable and unthinkable....it usually becomes just that. Very few people are willing to believe it, even though it's the real truth.

And another one that is commonly used is to advertise the truth as fanatical, and label anyone who believes the truth as a fanatic or extremist. That usually works, as most people would rather believe the lies than believe the truth and be labelled an extremist.

David, I agree. Media and authorities constantly denying such activities, actually helps these groups to get away with their crimes.

Media has projected stereotypical images into the minds of people, of what certain types of people look like. And it seems if they don't match, it can't be real and can't be possible.

They say, a policeman couldn't possibly be a pedophile. A successful buisness woman couldn't possibly pay thousands to kill a human who has been snatched off the street for the very purpose of being killed.

All of the above is possible, as authority seems to be one of the best and most common diguises.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:07 pm 

Caper
You should watch the show "Snapped".
My wife got me hooked on the show and it's really kind of interesting on how some in high places would never be the one to kill or what ever comes up.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next