UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 am 

I've learnt religion and attended church throughout my life.

Since I've become interested in 'other' life forms, I've come across a few articles which eventually lead me to Ezekiel Chapter 1. They call it a vision about a creature from the sky and spinning wheels. Could that be a possible UFO encounter?

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/eze001.htm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 am 

There is a good book on this, the title of which I cannot think of right now, but a NASA engineer wrote a book about this machine and drew some very good pictures of it.

Yes, it was a space craft for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 am 

yeah, i believe it's a space craft.. but it's not a "creature" that he's describing, it's the things that the people are flying around in... like how we mark our jets with an american flag or the airline symbol... same thing going on there. but if you read it, you see that a man comes out of the craft and talks with him...

also, throughout the bible, the angels that appear to people look like men (never women). like the incident with Lot, and the people of Sodom and Gomorrah wanting to rape the angels/men because they looked so handsome..

the bible, God (in iyob/job 38) makes mention of the Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus (the big bear/big dipper) and the zodiac constellations in general... and the bible talks about stars quite a bit.. that they're to be for seasons and daniel being a chaldean astronomer, teaching his followers what to look out for, so when the messiah came, they would be able to find him (and he wasn't a baby, by the way!)... the treasure that he had received was daniel's that was set aside for him for 400 years... delivered by a caravan of chaldeans (not just 3 wise men)... that's why herod was mad... because there's a caravan of people, carrying treasures to give to the king of the jews... LOL he got jealous and ordered all the babies around yeshua's age (jesus) to be killed, which also included zachariah's son, john (yochanan ben zachariah ha cohen)... so john had to be raised in the wilderness, feeding off of grasshoppers and honey (which i guess back then was considered quite a treat)... he was later beheaded....

um.. anyway... sorry.. lol but yeah.. God (YHVH) is an ET, for sure... he flies around in a space ship, as said on many occasions throughout the old testament...

there's also verses like these:

Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

2Ki 2:1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

2Ki 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

and so on...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 am 

one thing about the link you posted, that i thought would be worth mentioning... the old testament was originally written in hebrew.. and has been kept letter for letter, word for word for thousands of years... (the process of making a torah scroll is quite painstaking and involves more years of training than any modern pastor, reverend or even pope)... there's hundreds of steps that must be taken, even the skins that the torah scrolls are written on have to be from a certain kind of lamb, that's killed in a certain way, the lambs have to be blemish free, and the utensils that the scrolls are written with have to be a certain kind, and the spacing of the letters and width and height have to be exactly correct... it takes a scribe about 1 year to make a torah scroll... and they cost as much as people's homes... the very minimum they cost 5 digits (american money)... and upward from there.. so something that is preserved with such care, and up until recently was made available only to the rich or to schools.. has not been tampered with... anyway.. the language that it's written in is hebrew... not latin... so anything that you are getting from the old testament, that is in latin, is just another translation of the bible... you would be better off getting an authorized king james bible and using a strong's exhaustive concordance to look up the words... or getting a green's interlinear bible... or a hebrew lexicon.. or perhaps all three...

and for the new testament, it was not originally written in greek... lol a lot of the books were made by jewish people (matthew, mark, luke, john--- all jewish)... there's a translation of the new testament that uses the aramaic translation (cousin language of hebrew) that's of the new testament.. www.aent.org so you may be interested in obtaining a copy of that... the strong's exhaustive concordance contains greek translations as well..

you can obtain a copy of the authorized KJV and the strong's exhaustive concordance for free online, using e-sword... http://www.e-sword.net/ < just download it.. and it comes with it already.. i also recommend the scriptures bible.. that's what it's called "the scriptures"... you can get it for free at: http://www.isr-messianic.org/ instead of lord and god, it puts the correct form of God's name in the text.. YHVH, el, elohim, etc.. and Jesus is "Yeshua" (but they're spelled out in hebrew).. it reads a bit different from the KJV.. but will give you a more well rounded view, in my opinion. :)

oh.. the douay rhimes version of the bible is available for download on e-sword's website.. they have a lot of stuff on there that you can download for free. :) and the software is pretty neat. it's got a little section for your study notes and you can look up specific words and they have dictionaries and stuff you can download... it's neat. :)

hope i helped a bit! wasn't intended to be offensive, just helpful & throwing my 2 (or 20) cents out there. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 am 

ohhh! and another interesting thing (SORRY FOR ALL THE POSTS! LOL)... if you read in genesis chapter 6.. it talks about the sons of god... in the bible, the sons of god are angels.. humans are called "the son of man" or "adam"... anyway.. so paraphrasing here, "the sons of god were coming onto the daughters of men... and and there were giants in the land..." then it stops for some reason.. lol

if you look at a lot of the apocryphal texts.. like the book of enoch, for example... they claim that angels came down from heaven and mated with women and had babies... and the book of enoch gives quite a description of their stature and stuff...

if you believe that, then you may be interested in checking out a book called the nephilim and the pyramid of the apocalypse... it talks about how the nephilim built the pyramids and stuff.

it's not just enoch that says that angels mated with women.. it's A LOT of the apocryphal texts..

and i don't know if i mentioned this or not (i forgot)... the angels were always depicted as being MALE... and looking like a man... except being VERY good looking... and their voices being different.. and YHVH gave the early isrealites, in the desert, mana... which is "angel food"... so you would be lead to believe that their digestive systems are similar to ours.. on numerous occasions YHVH also came down and talked with people.. like adam and eve... abraham.. he actually ate with abraham right before he destroyed sodom and gomorrah... they ate a calf and some cakes... and then YHVH walked with abraham to the city, where the whole Lot incident happened... lol and there ya go...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 am 

It is nice to read such high-quality content. It is a good article that discusses the topic at hand quite well.
Read how to get Best [url=https://www.appreviewsbucket.com/blog/android-apps/free-antivirus-app-for-android/]Antivirus App for Android Phone[/url].