UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:56 am 

I speak to the deepest of the truth to all generations on earth and the next worlds whether humans are on earth or outside of earth they know the ghost and legions of I aitan antannii lives alike the holy ghost through all power of all generations even in the next millions of millions of generations for humanity the blood of my death on this burning alien face stands forever and you humans know that. and what will really scare you is I rise up from the dead because of my inheritence that I am the most!!! and one of the most greatest alien intergalactic crusaders of all and also one of the most with all.

the awsome power of my strength reigns on earth and the rest of the worlds forever all the way into the future for many millions of generations to come the 21st century will be a thing of the past and I say unto you humans whether you believe in me or not I NEVER SEE DEATH!!!! you understand that!!!!!!!!!!!

you humans will join alliances with thousands and millions of alien races in the next million years

I speak through this generation and you are seeking something from me sooo damm advanced
that you will never ever ever imagine what tehcnology or great power an elite alien race have they can wipe out this entire planet with the crescent of the earths access.....

its my job to free the human race as well as other alliances and alien worlds we only know as outforms casts a danger to this world.

alien allies will stand with the universal federation with humans and they will breed with humans and they will be universally educated with humans you humans will be messaged this alien message and I promise you it will never ever be forgotten.

who is the alien king!!!! the croud screams ....aitan antannii who has delivered christ from stabalisation!!! aitan antannii who is the free rebalancer of the entire multi dimensional balance of the universe!!!aitan antannii....

if our alien kind do not have a crucfiction on our world I know the truth why it has been set on yours and now humans I am set to take each and every one of these nails jesus has endured and throw them away because I say unto you humans from the depth of the truth and the alien nation THE TRUTH DOES NOT NEED TO BE REPEATED AND I AM REPEATING THE TRUTH BY DELIVERING YOU THE ALIEN TRUTH!!!! SATAN DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT THE TRUTH TWICE YOU DAMM COWARD!!!AND LIAR DECEIVER!!!!!LIES HUMANS ALL LIES...

i AS AN ALIEN AM DELIVERING THIS MESSAGE TO HUMANITY because our planets is restabalised
we do not need jesus christs crucifiction but we need jesus christs light.

I am hear humans to deliver christ from this cross and have him lifted up to restabalisation.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm 

Why do you call yourself “dark_knight”?

I think most people likes “sunny day” better.
Ooo I think I got it. This way you look scarier.

But then you will only have scared people on your side.
Well it may be the purpose so you will feel important among them.

I’m trying to imagine what you are going to do with the faith of those scared people and what you are going to grow into by their faith.

Good luck

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:23 am 

Have you noticed how dark_knight is always telling 'the truth'. I guess when he says that, we should believe him. It seems to be his mantra.

Hmmm, I wonder if I can try it: I am really an auburn-furred alien from a distant planet. I am telling you the truth. My name is Thekherham, that is the truth.

Do you believe me?

...Thought not.

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 am 

I think what we have here is a classic case of aliendementia. What that means is a human being has taken on a personna that elevates his importance in the world, through claiming lofty self-professed alien/human characteristics, usually associated with God, warrier, savior, etc.

I do not believe there is a cure, to date. At least none that I've heard of.

Maybe somebody else has heard of a cure?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:42 am 

people on this world did not understand the truth in the first place when christ came hear I know you know that because you have hipicrits in the society who tell people and bible bash them what to beleive if you understand what "restabalisation" means you will know that the ways of the truth are remarkable and amazing I can not replace jesus christ because the truth has no limits it is unlimited and I am not going to force this on anyone its up to them what they choose to beleive.

all I can do with jesus christ is restabalize him to the inner and outer dimensional energy but it seems people are afraid to hear what I have to say you understand but not yet untill you have heard jesus speak upon you on what I am saying.

do you understand the diffirences between inner spirit and spirit??? I ask you....

can you understand this deep?

A: the truth is of all power

B:spirit is inner spirit but inner spirit is alot deeper because of its outer and inner dimensional atmosphere freaquancies.

do you understand??? because I dont think alot of people do thats why I have the strength to lift christ from the cross but I want you to say this in vain "jesus christ to aitan antannii"

but you will continoue to say jesus christs name in vain alone because evil will never change in this world.

say my name in vain because you know you can not.

I have always been jesus christ to aitan antannii because jesus name has not been said in vain,
because of the restabalization negative energy or what we call evil force has no power because jesus christ name was said in vain because of evil manifestering on the cross after christs death causing vain to manifest, you understand???

you can not say gods name in vain because I have god now with my father I can not by flesh hold god alone I hold god by my father the inner spirit.

but negative forces which are sicknesses,death and so on have no power over you if you work within yourself because you became flesh it is called inheritance within you.

inner spirit and spirit what is the diffirence? I ask you there is NO diffirence because all power of energies and it does not matter if it is restabalized or revived from death living forever it is all a part of the truth and the truth is not a power it is not a dimension it is not just all matter of inner energy or phyisical energy or just outer and inner dimensional energy it is ALL POWER.

if this is what jesus christ claims to be by his father and if this is what I claim to be by my father I ask you "is there another power"? and you have been answered "NO" and that can not make people scared because they know the truth.

and by what I said do you think I have replaced jesus christs ressurection on this world or his great power?? NO I restabalize his reesurection I allow him to be nailed to a cross I ask him to take nails from his hands and feet and I ask him to rise up with me.PLEASE THINK WITH YOUR HEARTS.....

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:47 am 

I am NOT just an alien I am a human being and a inner spiritual being as well "by my father" and I am living to save the human race once and for all and saving the world one step at a time.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:08 am 

There are many people who know that it is very hard to recognize the truth which is however truth I think. Every person who knows this is very predisposed to believe in some wrong voodoo and denomination.
There are many individuals building new cults and sects. I suppose there is small number of people who will fallow you, but personally I feel sorry for them. I have met many different folks from many different countries and I learned primarily not to identify people by the way they talk, because some people are extremely good in talking.
Jesus said “a tree is recognized by its fruit” That is to explain how I look at you.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 am 

mm k y is he still talking lol :?:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:21 am 

He has a tendency to go on and on and he will burn your ears lol.

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 am 
Unregistered
Truth is what we make it to be... there is nothing wrong with him saying what he is saying. I have to tell you it is quite an interesting read... imagine for a second, that he was telling you the truth and that he is truly here to "save the human race once and for all". I hear this all the time, I see it whenever I see an alien photo. I think about Aliens much the same way I think about Hollywood, its just a big story.

He told you a marvelous tale of an Alien come to Earth to save the day... is this not what you all want?

I personally just want to see one, I already know they exist.. I also know that like them, we will have to find our own path. In order to reach a higher plane of existence (take that for what you will, im still not quite sure what that means) we have to do it all on our own. We can't have someone tell us to be good, we have to want it.