UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm 

Maynvisitor,

Seriously here, you are entitled to your opinion, but the poster you mentioned made no reference whatsoever to anything other than fantasy, and characters and threatening statements. He considers himself a messenger, or some sort of saviour himself, with some connection to something or other that will either save mankind, or destroy it (if we dont buy his bs)

Best suited to perhaps comic book writing, or third rate science fiction.

That is NOT what UFOseek is all about.

If you take the time to read through the threads, you will get a general idea of what we are all about. Posts like the one you referenced, serve no useful purpose in furthering serious discussion and research into the discussions for UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics.

Timbit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 pm 

Yes it is very hard to determine things like this in this case. But we know him from years back and we know some people who met him so I can say we can recognize the tree by the fruit that it bears. And his fruit is seriously very poisoning.

We were giving him the opportunity to communicate by our forum many times. It is waste of time, trust me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 am 

Maynvisitor wrote:
Truth is what we make it to be... there is nothing wrong with him saying what he is saying. I have to tell you it is quite an interesting read... imagine for a second, that he was telling you the truth and that he is truly here to "save the human race once and for all". I hear this all the time, I see it whenever I see an alien photo. I think about Aliens much the same way I think about Hollywood, its just a big story.

He told you a marvelous tale of an Alien come to Earth to save the day... is this not what you all want?

I personally just want to see one, I already know they exist.. I also know that like them, we will have to find our own path. In order to reach a higher plane of existence (take that for what you will, im still not quite sure what that means) we have to do it all on our own. We can't have someone tell us to be good, we have to want it.

You think about Aliens much the same way you think about Hollywood, it's just a big story?

Which means I suspect that none of it is real, just imagination?

So it matters not what anyone says or threatens etc. as it's just pretend anyway?

You need to splash a bit of cold water on your face and wake up, this is not a dream, you are awake, at least partially awake.

The world around you is not constructed from fantasy, it's very real and everything about it is as real as anything can be.

One of the scary things about this world is people who think most everything is just a big story, a fabrication, imagination or a hoax. And the people who would wish to do the world harm are happy to have people view them as just a big story, it allows them the freedom to do as they please.

Then you say you already know they exist, but you just want to see one.

You seem confused, are they just a big story or do you already know they exist?

And if you already know they exist, how do you know?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm 

to the d_k, they do have medication for this.

Timbit, there is a medication that deals with the inner mind, where many different thing arise, and I do know this since I myself am taking such a medication, which allows me to determine the real from the fantasy, only because of such major traumas throughout my life.

I am able with the medication, to perceive what the real world is and all the things that lie within it, and I know the difference between someone with an imagination that has gone out of control, and some one who is using their imagination/mind for the proper reasons.

I have come across hundreds of different societies that believe in so many different things, and this one person here sounds to me, as though they have confused their fantasy world, with the real world around us.

I can stop taking the medications that I am taking, and I would soon be thrown into a world such as the d_k and I do not wish to go to this area or fantasy ever again, because only disaster is waiting for you there, and the means to alienate yourself from the rest of the world.

Here in this dark place, there are things that will come to the mind that are so outlandish, that you wouldn't believe it, but since your in this dark place, you begin to believe everything that comes to your mind as something that is the truth and real in this world.

I have been to this dark place on many occassions, and you begin to believe that the other people around you are seeking your assitence to make it through life.

In other words you are in this dark area, and you believe you are a knight in shining armour coming to save all the people of the world, because in your mind, they are doing everything the wrong way.

So the name this person came up with is easily explained as being in the DARK of the mind, and becoming aware only in their own mind that they are a KNIGHT to save the world

Please do not ask me any further information concerning my medications, I have given you to much personal info already, (not to sound mean or anything here) :D

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm 

There could be many reasons why they do what they do, personally don't care what those reasons are, I just find their rantings really annoying, and they have nothing to do with the topic they are filed under (Religion and Spirituality), except that they think they belong there. It lessens the integrity of the topic.

I do appreciate your candor and your honesty in being able to give a reason for their behaviour, and I agree with you. This guy needs to be on medication. Or at least supervised, as his thoughts are dangerous in my opinion.

We don't get a lot of religious ramblings from self-described prophets, and they don't stick around too long. A few we've had to ban, after a very long attempt to let common sense shine through, and it never did.

Hopefully people like this don't have access to guns and bombs.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm 

A person like this with guns and bombs would really be a big mistake, and there have already been many of them out there who have done things with the gun and bombs.

I believe one of the most popular was the uni-bomber and believing he was a prophet doing gods work.

I believe that some people should be given a chance to write down their opinion here in this forum, but I don't believe we should have to read about how someone is the prophet of god and is here to save the entire world and we should take him seriously.

I have been doing a lot of research over the past thirty-seven years and have come across many who believe they are the prophet for god, and many a times these have ended in tragedy.

Why would you fallow someone in the name of god, only to end up on a slab at the morg.
And that wonderful prophet you were following, is still alive, recruiting others for the same purpose.

False Prophets roam the earth in great multitudes

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm 

How can I recognize a false teacher / false prophet?

Answer: Jesus warned us that “false Christs and false prophets” will come and will attempt to deceive even God’s elect (Matthew 24:23-27; see also 2 Peter 3:3 and Jude 17-18). The best way to guard yourself against falsehood and false teachers is to know the truth. To spot a counterfeit, study the real thing. Any believer who “correctly handles the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15) and who makes a careful study of the Bible can identify false doctrine. For example, a believer who has read the activities of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in Matthew 3:16-17 will immediately question any doctrine that denies the Trinity. Therefore, step one is to study the Bible and judge all teaching by what the Scripture says.

Jesus said “a tree is recognized by its fruit” (Matthew 12:33). When looking for “fruit,” here are three specific tests to apply to any teacher to determine the accuracy of his or her teaching:

1) What does this teacher say about Jesus? In Matthew 16:15-16, Jesus asks, “Who do you say I am?” Peter answers, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,” and for this answer Peter is called “blessed.” In 2 John 9, we read, “Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.” In other words, Jesus Christ and His work of redemption is of utmost importance; beware of anyone who denies that Jesus is equal with God, who downplays Jesus’ sacrificial death, or who rejects Jesus’ humanity. First John 2:22 says, “Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.”

2) Does this teacher preach the gospel? The gospel is defined as the good news concerning Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection, according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). As nice as they sound, the statements “God loves you,” “God wants us to feed the hungry,” and “God wants you to be wealthy” are not the complete message of the gospel. As Paul warns in Galatians 1:7, “Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.” No one, not even a great preacher, has the right to change the message that God gave us. “If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!” (Galatians 1:9).

3) Does this teacher exhibit character qualities that glorify the Lord? Speaking of false teachers, Jude 11 says, “They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.” In other words, a false teacher can be known by his pride (Cain’s rejection of God’s plan), greed (Balaam’s prophesying for money), and rebellion (Korah’s promotion of himself over Moses). Jesus said to beware of such people and that we would know them by their fruits (Matthew 7:15-20).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm 

Sky_watcher: Awsome reply, and very interesting, and I take this information seriously.

I have seen many false prophets in my time, which spread the word of god, but teaches how to hate they neighbor because they are different.

All Mankind is created equal: Not just those who teach the word, as it stands now.

I have heard on many occasions in churches in the area, the preacher/pastor contiuously saying "In my opinion"

I don't want to here their opinion, I want the TRUTH!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm 

You need to keep searching until you find a church that speaks the truth, and only the truth. It may take time but keep at it, they are all not hell-bent on creating fear among the masses.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm 

I did find a church, many years ago when I was out in California, and the pastor here was amazing in his teaching and would tell you of the verses and chapters, and not run all over the place trying to make one book run into the other book.

I hate when they will read a verse, then go back to the beginning and reference another verse, which has nothing to do with the first verse.

Mankinds opinion

Jeff