UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm 

I believe there is a God, and he ahd sne many differen things upon this earth, but it has gotten to a point in our history now, that God only means money and killing.

I believe I have personally recieved messages from God, or a higher power, which I have placed in the Big Book, which I am now writing into the compurter.

I have received messages that have told me that we are not the only planet that God has been involved with.

God has had a hand in the creation of thousands of planets throughout the universe, and we (mankind) can only believe that he created the earth, which is not true.

God is very powerful and can do as he pleases, and mankind has zero say in what he does.

If God wants to come to me this very day and tell me things to write in this forum, he has the right to do so, and no one has any right in saying differently.

There is more to this than meet the imagination.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm 

I'm glad that you believe in God. But your point in money and killing is as I have said before. It is only man's interpretation that has gone a skewed, in believing that they are doing what they do in the name of God.

Bending the rules of God to suit their own purposes.

Of course God not only made humans on Earth. He created the universe, so who's not to say that He created other lifeforms on different planets thousands, or even millions of years before us?

There are many Christians who believe in ET's and the possibility of other life-forms from other planets, due the fact that Genesis says he created the "universe", then the earth.

Makes you think...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:33 pm 

Sky_watcher: Jeff here, I believe we are talking about the same things on two different posts here.

I just posted on Why is god evil.

If you would like we can talk there about this.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 am 

Are you saying you are GOD? Wow thats quite a statement, but I do not believe none of your meaningless rhetoric, it smacks of delusions of grandor, of self importance and sociopathy in its purest form, you scare because I believe you believe the things you say. When we begin to believe our own lies we lose touch with reality and I think your slipping farther and farther away from it each day.
Do you really think you are a GOD? I hardley think god would need the internet. Prophits are many,and I cannot deny you your right to your opinion, but please do not try and push it on me because I have my own beliefs but I do not push them on anyone.
Let me end on this, If you are a GOD then write a post describing the meaning of rightousness, that should be fairrly simple for a GOD. bloodbreeed