UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am 
Unregistered
Prophets of the Lord today...real or not

We all heard about the old prophets like Isaiah ( 2700 years ago) and usually we think
that is old stuff...what has that to do with our life now?

Well God showed Isaiah the last days.....what does that mean ....The Last Days ? see Isaiah 2.
The Mayan Calendar ends in dec. 2012........

Is God warning us for great events that are going to happen before dec. 2012 ?
And that He wants people to prepare ?

I think ....that is right

Henk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm 

That is quite a hot topic right now in mainstream media, and forums such as this one. I think there is a movie out on the Mayan 2012 theories.

I looked into it a few years back, and my interpretation is more along the lines that the calendar simply ends, and a new one begins. It was 'the end' of something, but not mankind. The interpretation that all will end did not fit with what I read.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 pm 
Unregistered
I think a great struggle will come up Tim ...between good and bad.
It is all about who will rule on earth in future .....the brutal criminal
and corrupt ones.....or those who will follow the rules of the Lord.
It is very clear wich group will succeed under guidance of the Lord.
No war no weapons anymore and contact with our brothers/sisters
from other worlds

4 "Listen to me, my people;
hear me, my nation:
The law will go out from me;
my justice will become a light to the nations.
5 My righteousness draws near speedily,
my salvation is on the way,
and my arm will bring justice to the nations.
The islands will look to me
and wait in hope for my arm.
( Isaiah 51)

Henk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 pm 
Unregistered
Here a list of new prophets

Lets start with Jakob Lorber ....he wrote 25 years for the Lord....until he died. 12.500 pages
The work was not finished......so the Lord called Leopold Engel to finish it.
Also there was a Gottfried Mayerhofer who wrote for the Lord.
All tree man were Austrians.

Then we had a woman called Bertha Dudde.....she wrote 9000 messages for the Lord.
She lived in Germany from 1891 until 1965 . She wrote since 1937 for the Lord.
http://en.bertha-dudde.org/index.php?id=138

Now we have Vasulla Reyden from Greece.....She wrote true life in God for the Lord
You can read it in many languages http://www.tlig.org

Thomas S.Gibson (Canada)

Then we have a woman now in Germany....her name .... Gabriele.....also a prophet of God.
She wrote thousans of pages for the Lord.

Furthermore there are so many little prophets...............http://www.courlisius.org/en

There is something going on......you better inform yourself what will going to happen.
It depends strongly on how people will repent......when they hear about the
warnings of the Lord.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm 

It seems that the world continues as it always has, to listen to self-proclaimed prophets, who receive thoughts, messages and instructions from God almighty himself.

While I respect your decision to believe anything you want, I hope you respect my decision not to buy any of it.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 pm 

Self proclaimed prophits, killing in the name of God, Allah, or pick one. Does any of it justify killing? I do not believe that if there was a TRUE GOD he or she would condone any kind of killing whatsoever. Killing in the TEN COM. was and is such a self serving commandment. In the words of Stephen Hawking, "Do we need God anymore?'' Religion convienently came about when order and control were desired by the rulers of the time. Coincidence? I think not and if one reads the bible without self interpetation, there is no mention of organised religion, I wonder why that is bloodbreed, joey :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:01 am 

"Do we need God anymore?''

Interesting question. Maybe it should read, 'do we need a million interpretations of God to justify our misuse and abuse of all the meaning that was originally told?'.

I think the meaning of anyone's God is really dependent upon who teaches them what is 'right'.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm 

I understand where you're coming from, Joey. And I can see why many might wonder why God doesn't intervene in situations.

I have no right or wrong answer to that. I can only suggest my point of view, and this is something I have always thought. It is that we are all born free and innocent. But along the way, some become corrupted and some become evil, and hence we have conflict and violence in the world.

We all have freedom, in our thoughts, movements and actions. And ultimately, it's up to US to do the right thing and stay on the right path. No one else. So, personally I don't see why God would or should intervene. If God kept intervening on a regular basis or stopped a situation before it had actually happened, we wouldn't be all that free and we wouldn't learn anything for ourselves.

In my opinion there is only one God, which is the source of all things. Just looking around at life, nature and the human body, I find it difficult to see all of this is anything other than a purposeful creation by an intelligent creator.

The interpreation of God is also an interesting topic. I'm of the opinon that everyone is free to belive what they want to believe, in regards to God, and to interpret God in any way they wish to. The problem lies with fanatical groups who believe their interpretation is right one and is superior to everyone else's interpretation. And that's how conflicts and even wars start.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:16 pm 

Caper, right on I agree with you. We are all given free will and it is ultimitly up to us to do the right thing, however many people are not capable of making the right decisions all the time but the consequences of our actions are our own responsabilitys. God per se; is a verymisunderstood god, if there is a God. I think that there is something that is a higher being and I have to say that during my lifetime I have been saved if you will by someone or something from a certain death by a guardian angel perhaps, I do not know but something was looking out for me, of that I am certain
I believe that as human beings we need to have something or someone to believe in , to have faith in, something to give us some sliver of hope even when it seems we cannot go on one step further, without those things, hope something to believe in, we as humans would have no reason to go on living.
I have this bit of advice I sometimes say,when someone is really down and out and severely depressed. I tell them that tomorrow may bring something or someone into our lives that will change us for the better, that will make us fall asleep with the hopes that tomorrow will bring something so profound into our lives like falling in love with the person you have been waiting all your life for. OK I am rambling now so I will end here and write more later. bloodbreed,joey ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 am 

That's right, Joey. :)

God is indeed a misunderstood subject. Many claim to know this and that, many claim their intepretation is the correct one. But honestly, no one or very few know what God looks like or if God even looks at all.

In my opinon it is the belief and the feeling of God that is most important. Everyone has their own view on things, which I think is great. And everyone should be free to view God or a higher power as they see fit.

I've always believed in God from a very young age. My view on what God is and how to find it has certainly changed overtime. But we are all here for a reason and the universe exists for a reason...that I'm sure of. The rest.....not a clue. ;)

Peace, Caper.