In sending us planet Nibiru ........to destroy

The giant planet is alreay coming...........our way
We can count down......until it is the terrible day

Nasa knows about it..................... already now
O God explain us Your reason ....why and how

Revelation 16, 18.... Star....
BD No. 7421 of 10/03/1959 taken from book 78
http://en.bertha-dudde.org/index.php?id ... 4148a475b8

Only God is Lord of creation.... Star....
BD No. 7423 of 10/05/1959 taken from book 78
http://en.bertha-dudde.org/index.php?id ... a99aea4add

Henk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm 
Unregistered
NASA Employee comes forward with Nibiru / Planet X / Orcus

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/nasa-empl ... t-x-orcus/

Henk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 pm 

Henk,

This article is from 'Doom Daily', which is an odd (to say the least) web site, with all kinds of doomsday things.

If all the doomsday prophets are in agreement with the big kaboom, then what can we do to change the course of the world being destroyed. Absolutely nothing. Believers or non believers.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm 

Hi Tim, joey here, I was just reading your comment on doomsday endings, and I agree with you. Perhaps innocence is bliss and if its going to happen then its going to happen and there is nothing we can do to change it. Actually anything I cannot change, I do not worry about. I used to make myself a nervous wreck all the time, having anxiety attacks everyday, eating xanax like candy and then I come to the realisation that I have no control over things I can't change so why worry?
I have also learned that things no matter how bad seem to have a way of eventually working themselves out with time and a little patience on my part. Patience has not always been a strong suite with me, but as I got older and a little tiny bit wiser Irealised that a lot of my thinking and actions were futile in the long run and the things I thought were so important were not so important anymore. There are many such lessons I need to learn so I listen more than I speak.
Its friday afternoon and it seems like the weeks are flying by, time runs on no matter what. I spent half my life wishing for time to go quickly and the other half wishing it would slow down, definite anguish at both ends. bloodbreeed, joey ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 am 

I know what you mean Joey.

Part of accepting things that we cannot change is in itself, freedom don't you think?

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:19 pm 

Sorry so long in getting back on this but my household was getting out of hand and I had do some minor repair work.
You are right, it truly is freedom. Freedom comes in many sizes and shapes and sometimes we cannot see the forest throughthe trees.You always have a way of helping me to see and understand things that I simply cannot because I think the problem is too close to me therefor sometimes my perspective is skewed, I thank you for that.
I also agree with you on the whole doomsday thing, I think it is nothing more than the end of the mayan calander, nothing more, nothing less. People always want to create these doomsday events on every date they can think of, remember all the doomsday dudes on the end of the century, the year 2000, when nothing happened then it was because in reality the new millenium began in 2001, and when nothing happened then its now 2012 and when nothing happens then it will be another date, its never ending and I believe that some people need to believe in these things in order to validate evry other belief in their belief system. Its the whole reason why cults are so successful, why would a so called rational person give up all their worldly goods and live with a bunch of other people who all believe they are going to another star system to live in bliss on a certain date then when that doesn't happen they willingly commit suicide? I cannot begin to understand the reasoning or thinking behind such a decision, or is it that people are so disenchanted with their lives that they want to believe in something else so badly that they do willingly give up all they have owned and achieved in life for a crapshoot at a different life? I do not know nor understand.
For that matter , why do people kill other people? Why are there serial killers who kill for no other apparent reason than to just kill? Does anyone really know the answer to a question like that, I do not believ even so called learned psychiatrists know the answer, they may write a book on their belief in why but I do not think anyone really understands why. bloodbreed,joey

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm 

I can certainly see, with a willingness, for those to seek the 'truth'. The problem lies when the truth comes with rules and regulations. Many people touting the truth, also come with a patholigical skill to manipulate the nature of those who are disenfranchised in one way or another with their lives. We have all seen the power of peer pressure. Imagine that being directed by a cult leader.

I find it kind of ironic that those seeking the truth outside what they know of 'religion' and 'God', turn to an even more confined and structured environment where they cannot think for themselves. Cults take those that have come to believe that their church is corrupt, or does not have the answers they seek. Then they indoctrinate them with new beliefs that replace the old ones. Two sides of the same coin in some ways?

Are serial killers in the sense that we know of them, any worse patholgically than mafia hit men, or gangs? They all kill people in a serial sense, yet some are seen in suits and ties driving nice cars and living the life of luxury for their efforts, while other types of serial killers are put in psyhicatric hospitals, and jails. Can someone tell me the difference?

Psychiatric killers are pathological because they kill without apparent reason. Money, status etc., does not motivate them. They are compelled to kill, for many reasons, mostly to do with horrible formative years. So the cause, say the one rooted in the pathological ways of the parents, should see the parents held somewhat accountable. Except, they cannot see how their actions have created the actions of their serial killer son or daughter.

Mobs and gangs live their lives dependent upon the same behaviour from their group of peers, and those that influence that group to comply. Sort of cult like wouldn't you say? Psychologically they are prepared for, and expected to kill. So that's what they do. Even driving by in their cars, that's what they do- kill people, and meet up at the hive afterwards.

We need giant cans of Raid!!!!!!!

We are not dealing with killers per say in any cult type behaviour, we are dealing with those that have gone searching for answers, and are 'plyable' to being moulded into a person who feels that what they do is 'right'. Or what they do is what they were born to do. Or driven to do by the voices in their head.

But, is one less violent or abhorrent than the other?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 am 

In reference to psychopathic killers, the psychopath feels no sense of empathy for anyone including themselves....they kill because this is the closest they can get to feeling emotionally empowered. There is no sense of remorse, none. After the fact it means nothing to them.

And most hit men are psychopaths, which allows them to view what they do as a responsibility or a service to be performed, much like fixing a leaky tap or pulling weeds in the garden.

A true psychopath can and does go out and do his or her killing and then come home and have supper with the family as if nothing whatsoever had happened.

The majority of which never get caught and continue killing throughout their entire life with no one being any the wiser.

Such people are much more common than most of us would like to believe and in some cases several of these psychopaths will band together as a group, which usually has some element of a cult related connection.

For the most part these are not what we might refer to as crazy people who act out in a haphazard manner. They usually have a position in the community, which affords them respect and admiration from those around them who know nothing of their psychopathic nature.

Whether they be a company manager, a military officer or a policeman no one suspects them of being anything other than a responsible solid citizen.

Certainly some serial killers get caught and put in prison, but many true psychopaths do not get caught. In fact there is little chance of them being caught or even becoming a person of interest to the police. They make a life long career out of killing for both profit and dubious pleasure.

A true psychopathic killer does not need peer pressure or brain washing inciting them to kill, because a natural killer is what they are, from the ground up.

These are very dangerous people, because they give no hint or suggestion of their intent. In fact some of their victims can be people who turned to them for help for any number of reasons. Of course the victim is the last one to realize the situation, but too late to avoid the inevitable.

You don't try to understand the psychopathic killer because there is nothing to understand. Simply put they are what they are and they do what they do, end of story.

If you actually met one you would discover them to be the most uninteresting boring individual you had ever met. They are not big on conversation, but will force themselves to participate in group activities such as sports or going to church in order to maintain the external image of a normal person.

But make no mistake that they might be stupid, because they are far from stupid and are usually very smart, which is why they have a solid track record of success in whatever profession they might be found. They usually perceive themselves as being superior to others, in fact all others they consider subordinates, with the exception of another like themselves who they look upon with respect and admiration.

What is sad is the perception of such individuals having had a bad childhood or bad parenting etc. and perhaps some of them did, but so what...what does that have to do with killing people for the sake of killing. They have an instinctive response to themselves from a relatively early age and devote themselves to cultivating the required skills.

It's not a question of one thing leading to another and so on until they finally kill someone. They know what they want to do from the start and make it their business to learn all they can to avoid detection or suspicion.

Calm and cool is a good way to describe them, always cool and calm. They never get excited or show any outward signs of panic or distress. The only time they let loose is while they are killing and then and only then do you see a completely different person.

The look on their face changes dramatically and their eyes can only be described as looking crazy, but once the killing is done they quickly revert back to the cool and collected individual they want everyone to identify with.

Does that shed any light on the subject?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 am 

So what we have are different types of sociopaths.

Not all sociopaths kill, not all sociopaths kill in gang related killings, not all sociopaths singularly go about satisfying a need to kill- it is just the end result.

If we were to put all of them in the same general kettle of fish, all we would find in my opinion are various degrees of pathology within the same term, sociopath.

King Jong Ill is a sociopath, only he gets others to do his killing. That doesn't make him any less culpable does it?

Why people kill is not always to satisfy a need to find an attachment to emotion. It is the burried emotion that allows the killer to surface.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 am 

I agree Tim not all sociopaths are psychopathic killers, but all psychopaths are sociopaths for sure.

I was only attempting to shed some light on the subject.

An antisocial psychopath is a case in itself and does not suggest that such a condition exists outside very well defined boundaries. And there is no known cure or effective treatment for such a condition.

Why and how they become what they are is not something that can be answered, but in any case where killing is involved there is a distinct choice being made to do so regardless of the conditions leading to such an outcome.

A bad childhood does not make one bad, no matter how extreme the conditions may have been. This is something most social workers seem to miss as they assume an abusive childhood leads to abuse. Perhaps indirectly, but childhood abuse does not force one to be abusive, that is something they choose to do. Just as many abused people choose not to be abusive or allow abuse to occur once they reach adulthood, but they never end up in the system so they remain unaccounted for.

All killers are by my standard bullies who act out of a fear based perspective of the world around them.

In the case of the antisocial psychopath it is not a fear based perspective but a terror based perspective...they are terrified, so terrified that they cannot allow themselves to even consider the real effect they are having nor can they even look at themselves and even remotely consider their actions as not having been a good choice.

Even the antisocial psychopath rationalizes killing as being beneficial, as they perceive themselves as removing the human trash from the world, much like removing weeds from the garden. And in this respect they do not see themselves as being a bad person but as a person doing a service to society.....doing good deeds if you will.

Of course it sounds insane because it is insane, but that is how some of them think.

The buried emotion is hate....hate for this, hate for that, but most of all self hate.

And there is no excuse for abuse regardless of one's own history of abuse.