UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 am 

So what we have are different types of sociopaths.

Not all sociopaths kill, not all sociopaths kill in gang related killings, not all sociopaths singularly go about satisfying a need to kill- it is just the end result.

If we were to put all of them in the same general kettle of fish, all we would find in my opinion are various degrees of pathology within the same term, sociopath.

King Jong Ill is a sociopath, only he gets others to do his killing. That doesn't make him any less culpable does it?

Why people kill is not always to satisfy a need to find an attachment to emotion. It is the burried emotion that allows the killer to surface.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 am 

I agree Tim not all sociopaths are psychopathic killers, but all psychopaths are sociopaths for sure.

I was only attempting to shed some light on the subject.

An antisocial psychopath is a case in itself and does not suggest that such a condition exists outside very well defined boundaries. And there is no known cure or effective treatment for such a condition.

Why and how they become what they are is not something that can be answered, but in any case where killing is involved there is a distinct choice being made to do so regardless of the conditions leading to such an outcome.

A bad childhood does not make one bad, no matter how extreme the conditions may have been. This is something most social workers seem to miss as they assume an abusive childhood leads to abuse. Perhaps indirectly, but childhood abuse does not force one to be abusive, that is something they choose to do. Just as many abused people choose not to be abusive or allow abuse to occur once they reach adulthood, but they never end up in the system so they remain unaccounted for.

All killers are by my standard bullies who act out of a fear based perspective of the world around them.

In the case of the antisocial psychopath it is not a fear based perspective but a terror based perspective...they are terrified, so terrified that they cannot allow themselves to even consider the real effect they are having nor can they even look at themselves and even remotely consider their actions as not having been a good choice.

Even the antisocial psychopath rationalizes killing as being beneficial, as they perceive themselves as removing the human trash from the world, much like removing weeds from the garden. And in this respect they do not see themselves as being a bad person but as a person doing a service to society.....doing good deeds if you will.

Of course it sounds insane because it is insane, but that is how some of them think.

The buried emotion is hate....hate for this, hate for that, but most of all self hate.

And there is no excuse for abuse regardless of one's own history of abuse.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 am 

It's all about choice, and killing is no different.

I must say, David, that the way the social system has always tried to rationalize the actions and extreme views of killers and psychopaths, is something that has always bothered me.

I have no clue as to why they continue to claim this to be the case. The only thing I can suggest is that they play down the events and the extreme nature of the subject and the individual in question, to make the statistics look a lot better than they would if the truth were to be recorded down instead.

In today's modern world almost everything is run on and governed by statistics, policing, schools, hopsitals, care, and construction. The social system would be no different.

In my opinion, it's a dangerous thing to do though. To try and rationalize the actions of an extreme and irrational individual. People like that cannot be reasoned with and to suggest otherwise is dangerous.

The only time a person can kill someone and claim it wasn't their own decision, is if mind control is involved. Other than that, it's a free choice and their are no excuses for killing.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:33 pm 

But, there are people whose brain is wired differently.

We do know that very often, if not all the time, we learn that development in the early years showed signs of disturbing behviour, but parents don't step up with early intervention, thinking they will outgrow these traits toward violence.

Even early intervention is not a guarantee that when you do all things right to correct thinking and behaviour, there is a point where an individual cannot be changed, and all efforts have failed.

In that regard, I don't think it is always a choice, but a pre determined pattern of behaviour, that has gone on for years, that cannot be changed.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm 

Timbit wrote:
But, there are people whose brain is wired differently.

You're telling me it's different!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm 

I agree, I saw aprogram on j Dahmer and he was a true psychopath who felt no remorse or empathy towards his victims. Some say he was triuly insane because how could someone do the ghastly things he did and cannablise people and keep bodys and not be insane? Well truth of the matter is he was fully aware of what he was doing was wrong yet he did it anyway, and he even wore a condomn, now does an insane man out of touch with reality so completely as some claimed he was go to the trouble of putting on protection so he wouldn't get aids?
No, I think not, therefor he did plan his actiobnds and was aware of his misdeeds, he just did not have the ability to feel any type of remorse or empathy whatsoever, and in the end, jailhouse justice caughtup with him and did what the justice system could not do.
I go to a scary part of Boston each morning to my clinic and every nite and day there are fatal shootings by young gang members who have not one lick of remorse for the victims they kill. Are they true sociopaths, psychopaths, or just plain products of their environments? I think it may be a combination of it all, my answer to this problem is if they choose to take an innocent life or even a life thats not so innocent, then they should be put to death within a year, no pussyfooting around, lets kill the killers and let God sort it out because obviously the justice system in my state does not work, without having to pay the ultimate price for their actions then whats to stop them from killing? Absolutely nothing, I have seen firsthand the terrible carnage one out of control person can do to a community and the victims familys and it is not pretty, its horrible and I have seen them in prison after they are sentenced and they are actually laughing at the system. I want to puke. God or whoever is in charge better lend a hand or I fear we will end up with chaos in the steets due to violence and the economy. bloodbreed