UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: WHY IS GOD EVIL????
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm 

I have gone to many different types of churches, and I was dismayed to find out that almost everyone of them taught on the subject of hating others.

If this person is not of this color or race, then they must be destroyed/killed.

If you trasspass upon my lands I will kill you.

If you trasspass upon my church and religion I will kill you.

If you do not follow the way of the Bible, I will kill you.

If you do not put in the amount of money your suppose to, then you can leave this church and never return.

How much money can I make in the name of Jesus Christ and God.

How many followers can I get to committ suicide in the name of God.

How many followers can I get, in the name of God to committ crimes, so I may be able to live the life of luxury.

How many followers can I get, to kill the followers of another religion, and be able to get away with it in the name of God.

If you do not believe in this one god, you will burn in hell for an eternity.

If you do not believe in this one god, he will DESTROY mankind with a great flood.

If you do not believe in this one god, your lands will be detroyed by plaques.

How much more destruction and killings have to go on in the name of this God we are always hearing about?
How many wars have there been in the name of god.
How many millions of lives have been taken in the name of god.
How much deception is there in the name of god.
How much money does one religion need for god.
(Trust me, god would not want earthly money)

I don't get it, if god is so wonderful, then how come there is so much deceit, anger, hate, killing, destruction, and so on, just for the name of God????????????????????????????????

JEFF

Post subject: Re: WHY IS GOD EVIL????
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm 

If you actually read the bible (choose your version), you would see that all you have written is the work of man interpreting the Word to suit man's convenience.

There is no hate/racism in the bible, the churches you have attended are obviously misleading and giving misinformation.

By posting this I do believe you are just trying to get a rise out of people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm 

YES I have placed this post to get a rise out of people only in the facts that some things should be viewed in a different way, and not in the way of just a few of our fellow mankind.

I have seen hate for so many years in the religious world that it's not funny, and now that I have someone here, I will tell you that I would really like to see many things change in this world for the good and have people spread the word of the bible as it was intended to be.

I believe that man kind, in the evil of it's own mind, has drastically changed the bible to suit their own purpose, by meaning.

In the name of God we will destroy this nation and take it for ourselves and our personal beliefs of the bible, when in fact there is nothing written in the bible about doing such a thing.

I would really like to see people use what was given them in the first place, and that is the Earth.

We should be living within the means of the earth, and not in the means of what mankind has created.
Many things are right in front of us to be used, and I have written about many of them in different posts throughout this forum.

With a planet so powerful, which god created, why do we not use the forces of it, in meditations for example, and absorb the creators good work.
Why is it we must always destroy what is given us.
Each year new trees grow in an area around here, put we as mankind destroy them to get somewhere.

I hope this has some meaning, and I do not believe god is evil, but I used it in the post for a wake up call, sort of, and this gives us the chance to spread the word through different means and persons.
And I believe this has been done throughout the universe on many other planets that god has created, and being a young race, we need to learn what is right and what is wrong.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm 

Unfortunately until governments of the world start to have a Christian mind of thinking, our world as we know will be used just to keep the masses happy, even if it means destroying the planet of it's natural resources.

This includes religious wars, freedom of information and big brother knowing everything about you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm 

Free of Information: Wouldn't it be nice if the vadican would release the other 99% of the bible information to the public.

Why should only one religion hold the answers, which are never given to mankind as they were intended to be.

God is not evil: Mankind is.

Now we are faced with all these religious wars and such, which were not intended on by god, but only mankind.

Like I said many times in the past to different people.

"God has not stopped talking, mankind has stopped listening"

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 pm 

Thats why we the people as a whole, must listen to God's Word and say no to religious wars, and be as one.

Catholicism is flawed in it's many regards to worshiping. It's withholding of sacred documents is only to have power over the people.

Until we all start listening to our inner voices, will we hear what is best for this planet, and to continue with contact from other beings not from this world in a more open environment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm 

As you said, God created the universe.

He did create the universe and we are very tiny within it's mass, and there are other races out there that I believe God created many years before us, and have moved beyond the need for controll over one another, and have moved beyond the era of wars.

Perhaps out of all the many planets with a population on it, we may still be the only ones who are fighting in the name of god, and as you said, we need to listen to our inner voices, (Which may be of God) and stop all this warfare.

I believe other races come to this planet and watch us, learning from us what their world may have been like millions of years ago.

Mankind is very nieve to believe we are the only race in the universe.

God has the power that only men dream of, and has the ability to do as he wishes, even if it means making fifty million different races before creating mankind here on earth.

God and the Alien races have much in common, and perhaps, (Just a theory) Jesus may be a type of alien, only because he was able to do what he did, and the way he was conceived.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 am 

@OP
God isn't evil. God is absolute good. But contrary to western church propaganda, God is not omniscient and not 100% perfect(although he is 99.999999% perfect). But since God is not omniscient, God can make a mistake. YHWH rebelled against God, this is the first (and last time) that something like this occurred.
YHWH is evil but YHWH is NOT the True God, YHWH is selfadmitted jealous, and just an usurper, whose reign is to end soon. God will soon eliminate all evil(suffering) for ever and ever.

Regarding the Bible:

Is The Bible The Devil's Tool

by

Amitakh Stanford

(republished from the Nara site)

18th August 2006

Unravelling the Bible has been an age-long exercise. The inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible can make it difficult to comprehend. To gather understanding of it, it is important to realize that the Bible is a work in progress that contains certain energies. Sometimes the nature of these energies can be readily discerned from the literal words of the book, and other times the energies are more subtle. At times the energies are in opposition to the words.

Is the Bible really the word of God? If your answer is "yes", then is it a perfect rendition of God's word containing no errors whatsoever? In other words, is the Bible infallible?

The doctrine of infallibility has been adopted at times by the Catholic Church, such as when it mandates that the pope is infallible. Anyone who has some understanding of human nature knows that there is not one human who is infallible. Yet, the doctrine stands.

There are those who declare that the Bible is the word of God. Anyone who disagrees with them can expect to be ridiculed, attacked and perhaps be referred to as an agent of Satan. The problem is that people have been so brainwashed by the ruling elite that they will parrot defence of the Bible, regardless of the amount of evidence proving that it is not God's word.

It would assist those trying to make sense of the Bible to consider that there are two voices in the Bible - the Voice of the God of the True Light, the Divine Being of Purity - and the Voice of Darkness. When Darkness speaks, It masquerades as the True Light, which has confounded many readers. When one reads the extant Bible with this understanding, many of the inconsistencies and contradictions dissipate.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 am 

It seems like anything else we choose to do.

Follow the flock, or forge our own way.

Either way, the flock or the individual does not have the answers to the ultimate one and only truth about the meaning of the bible.

Perhaps there is no real meaning to the bible other than it's a nice book.

The meaning goes far beyond the words and actions of those interpreting it for their own purposes, which includes ALL organized religion.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 am 

Tim, I just read your post and I think that maybe the bible is or may be just a nice book. There are so many reasons for thinking that. For instance why did they pick and choose only select events, versions people to include in the book?
Everyday I read or hear a different interpertation from the same verse in the bible. People bend words to fit their agenda and the bible is so open to different interpetations.
The vatican vaults are full of writings that never made it into the bible. Who chooses what is relevant or what we should know and what we shouldn't, its all secrets, why?
I just wanted to throw that out there and hi tim. bloodbreed