UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 pm 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8279855.stm

Natalie Morton died in hospital following a cervical cancer jab at school

Health chiefs have launched a "full and urgent" investigation into the death of a 14-year-old girl after she was given a cervical cancer vaccine at school.

Natalie Morton died in hospital on Monday after receiving the Cervarix jab at the Blue Coat Church of England School in Coventry.

Headteacher Dr Julie Roberts paid tribute to her as a "happy easy-going child who worked hard".
Post-mortem tests into the exact cause are expected to be held on Tuesday.

"Staff and students are shocked and deeply saddened at what's happened," said Dr Roberts.
"As a Christian school we look to God in these times of trouble, and our thoughts and prayers go to Natalie, her family and friends."

Coventry City Council's educational psychologists and the school's chaplains had been offering support to staff and pupils, she added.

Headteacher Dr Julie Roberts and the Bishop of Coventry on the death of Natalie Morton

There have been 4,657 suspected reactions to Cervarix from more than 1.4m doses, according to experts.

MORE at link.

NOTE: When I first heard about this vaccine, I thought it might be a good choice, because we never know when our loved ones (whether they're sexually active or not) might be raped or tempted by someone... After the world-wide reactions to the vaccine during the past 4 years, I am beginning to think that this vaccine--like lots of the others--are a CRAP-SHOOT. We never know, if we haven't taken a drug before, how our bodies will react to it, so how can we ever be certain that something is safe for our children and loved one, or even for ourselves?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm 

That's been all over the news here too. But, it does sound like she had an allergic reaction, and no doubt out of millions being vaccinated, there will be a few. Surely they knew that might happen.

But, one interesting thing on the Canadian news was that the vaccine used in the UK, is not the same as the one used in Canada. Apparently, we spent more to have a better quality vaccine. So that being said, maybe the quality of the vaccine itself is the cause of this death? What if that kid had received a more superior version.

As this goes on, there will be more controversy for sure.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 am 

I read somewhere recently that the ones being administered here in the U.S. were manufactured in Taiwan. Call me prejudiced, if you like, but I have stopped buying CLOTHING from Asia because it makes me itch and often times gives me a rash. It doesn't "wash" well, either, even if it says "hand wash in cold water." It never looks the same; I'm eliminating as much of the Asian-made products as I can, and I will NOT take ANY VACCINE manufactured in Asia.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 pm 

That said it appears some scandal is evolving under carpet to make someone even more richer. The possibility is there the body responsible for vaccination might have bought some cheap quality drug from Taiwan which is also notorious for producing China like spurious products especially medical products but with a bit better quality than China. In my view not all the products made in Asia are poor quality. To name a few Japanese electronics are considered quite qualitative world over.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 am 

oh am really shocked to know this!!111

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am 

We shared our technology with Japan - willingly - and have reaped the rewards of it. And now we've shared it with many other countries - thanks to the Republicans - and now we're reaping the doom it's caused. FREE TRADE is not all that it's cracked up to be. Two of my animals DIED because of China's products; some of my friends have died because of the false drugs they have chosen to clone and distribute through USA distributors; China, and all the other countries who knowingly put melanene and other false additives in their exports. ALL the nations of this world need to beware of products, sold at lower prices, to American, including prescriptions drugs that even the American manufacturers can't tell the difference... until people and animals DIE from them.