UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A trip to the coast.....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am 
Unregistered
Here i go again.....this time its a run from my small town in the BC interior to an unnamed city on the sunshine coast......
I am going to meet my new sister that i just got last month, and she is a "big"sister too....
"I never had a big sister"...sounds like a cry from the couch of a well paid therapist doesnt it?Shes 7 yrs older than me.......No sense trying to impress .... might as well be my usual casual self....
The reason for the post is ambiguous at best, but i thought that i had better not go without at least checking it out with you guys.....sort of for moral support, and in case i get abducted on the Kokahalla highway(if thats too scarey,maybe ill ggo through the fraser canyon.)That highway goes across the roof of the mountains ,it can be dark and lonely and a perfect place for an abduction.....hmmm
In keeping with the undeclared saucer watch thats taking place across north America these days, i shall bring my trusty cyber shot, a fresh mem stick,and extra batteries.
With that i bid you all adieu till i can get connected again...but who can say wahtll happen by then...but i will check in from time to time...take care people........
You can be guaranteed ill be hoping for a sighting on the trip.
God bless.....bergle
___