UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:39 am 

Here is a website with a lot of good links to information and articles and related documents on mind control topics.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontroli ... olarticles

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 pm 

Tim I was just reading some of the stories on mind control on the site you put up, it was awesome, I could not believe what I was reading. If anyone has any doubts at all about the gov. doing experiments on people in jails, the military and even unsuspecting civilians then all they have to do is go to that site and you will come away a believer. I had no idea the extent the gov. went to to develop mind control through everything from lsd to these new stimulants . I am sitting here and I still cannot believe what I just read andi only touched base with a few articlles i am going to really read more in awhile but I wanted you to know that I found that site so compelling and its all mostly declassified info so its not like some one is making this up its all true. Can you imagine the stuff thats still classified? that is scary on a level that scares even me you know joey who used to think he was bulletproof, man thats some wild stuff. Ill write more gotta do some stuff then do some treaduing thanks for the tip joey978

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 am 

The U.S. Army was in the throes of mind control experiments as early as 1952. It was being conducted at Wright Field near Dayton, Ohio. That's now Wright-Patterson AFB.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:50 am 

I would like to point out that some of the declassified files related to MKULTRA are red herrings intended to have us believe much of what they were doing did not work in the desired manner.

Of course many of the programs were a complete failure, but the ones that had the highest levels of success in respect to mind control that can actually achieve complete control of an individuals mind still remain classified.

If you want a good book on the subject of mind control read what Dr. George Estabrook has to say.

He was a Harvard graduate and a Rhodes scholar, chairman of the psychology department at Colgate University and an authority on hypnosis during WWII and is known for hypnopragramming US government agents during WWII.

What he has to say in his books is old material dating back to the mid 40s and everything he says is absolutely true. He is not stretching the truth in any way whatsoever.

From 1948 onward there was a huge push forward in mind control, which is ongoing even today.

During the 50s methods were developed by which to split a person into two or more separate personalities, each of which would function without any knowledge of the others existence.

In this respect the preconditioned subject could not be distinguished as anything but a normal individual, even to themselves. Yet, through the application of access codes an alternate personality could be activated in a few seconds.

This alternate personality would and will obey any and all instructions supplied by their handler, without question and without hesitation regardless of the instructions given. The only limiting factors would be physical ability and knowledge sufficient to achieve the intended goals.

This was and is considered a foolproof method of mind control. The hidden personality cannot be accessed or identified even by interrogation or torture, as the only access is by means of a specific access code applied by a handler.

Whether the access code is delivered in person, by telephone or radio transmission it has an equal effect.

Very scary stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 am 

Is this subject too frightful to go any further?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:34 am 

I do believe it to be true David, from my own reading, and from what you have said, and the links you've provided over the years.

The thing that strikes me most about that is, there are people with multiple personalities. We know that this is a function of the brain and physiological makeup of the human being.

Research into that area, shows that the personalities are split, distinct, and without therapy, unknown to eachother, each living a different role. Much thought has gone into attributing this 'condition' to severe abuse, where one personality breaks off to protect itself.

I am not at all surprised that the essential components of this process can be artificially duplicated.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 am 

During the 50s much effort was poured into this and one of the major problems was that most of the subjects became psychotic, so when they finally found a way around this problem is was a huge leap forward.

Of course it is still classified even today, but there are those that survived due to the fact that they were considered a huge success and a valuable asset, even though they were for all intents and purposes completely unaware of their importance or to the true nature of their existence.

What makes this such a nightmare for all concerned is the fact that these survivors now know more than anyone was supposed to know. The knowledge that they carry around is of course a living nightmare and more than most people would be willing or capable of hearing.

And for this purpose the false memory foundation was created to counter any surfacing memories.

If you research that one you will find that it was established with seed money from the CIA and staffed with CIA experimenters.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 am 

The idea of mind control being applied to unwitting individuals is a very scary consideration.

But the word scary really doesn't cover it, because the reality is terrifying if you ever come face to face with it.

But back in the 50's the prime subjects were children, as children provided the best opportunities for developing a type of mind control that would have an application in the area of military intelligence.

In the end it had many applications, not the least of which were new methods and approaches to training troops for combat operations.

The process of mind control in providing a dual personality is so complete that you would not know or recognize such an individual for who they were even if you got to know them very well.

You would never, under normal circumstances, get to see the other half of them. In fact you would be hard pressed to believe another half even existed. And even if someone were to suggest that there were in fact more than one single personality involved you would not understand or necessarily believe such a thing possible.

But once that secret code comes into play life is suddenly on a whole new level and there is no denying the reality of mind control. The terror is suddenly very real.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:15 am 

Like many secrets there are elements intent on muddying the water to keep the truth hidden and mind control is no exception.

There are many troubled people who claim to be mind control victims, but people who actually are survivors of military mind control are few and far between.

And then there are those who are put in place to obscure the truth and keep your attention focused in another direction.

There is no similarity between the real thing and a fake, because someone who has been there and done that knows just how serious the situation really is. What they could tell you would not simply scare you, it would give you terrifying nightmares that would end with you screaming so loudly that you would wake yourself up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 am 

Is it possible, and worth considering that newer methods of tapping into that 'potential', result in individuals that do not develop psychosis?

Tim